Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Trying out the tapatalk app. I didn't know there was a free one, I only had the paid one advertised to me.

BPC, would you like the reveal your investigation last night? Or do you believe it'll hurt us more than help us?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk now Free

@Numbers: I'm sort of surprised you haven't mentioned trying to shoot Flubbs again tonight. Or didn't take a shot at him last night. If he was scummy enough to vig shoot two nights ago, why isn't/wasn't he scummy enough to vig shoot tonight or last night?

Sorry, totally forgot to make my follow up post earlier.

I'm removing some paragraphs, but I can't chop it up easily on my phone.

Or maybe you're mad at not being able to recruit him, and found the perfect person to blame? You both gave off some scum vibes, but I agreed more with BA's reasoning than yours. Especially after reading this post.

You say that town would recruit Noodle if he was town recruitable, and you seem to know that Noodle wouldn't be recruited last night. Almost as if you know how the recruiting mechanic work? That's quite interesting. For all we know the recruiting action may have limitations. Maybe it only works on a certain race or individual? % chance to work? There are plenty ways it can be implemented, yet you magically know what the recruiting faction would do. If we assume only certain individuals can be recruited, then recruiting Noodle last night seems like the best bet, instead of gambling on an unknown and possibly failing in the process.

Or did you just snuff him to remove the heat, and are trying to distance yourself from it?

Right back at you. ;)

Drixx, CG and Bipolar leaning towards town.

Numbers and BA slight scum vibes. Maybe it's just the early morning messing with me still.

kestegs is turning ripples into waves. And not the fun kind.

Noodle confirmed scum until proven otherwise. Yes yes he says neutral blah blah. He's in the way of a victory with possibility of being recruited. So far no sign of town recruiter, so that makes it easy.

Rest is pretty much unknowns.

And since you brought it up, Gory was leaning a bit towards town, but I can't help but feel worried that he could've been anti-town. Or maybe it's just my fear of an anti-town Gory being in the game.

Any reasons for why you don't see it as such?

@Drixx: I hope it's ok I borrowed your WoT. :)

That would be really silly, No.

I don't have any reason to believe that their is no pro town recruiter besides my own logic. I see no reasonable pro town recruiter in this game. If you see one then you should tell me about it.

You admit that lynching Noodle is the best option , and yet you maintain that he was the best target for recruitment last night. Explain how that makes him the best option.

I have nothing to hide and nobody to distance myself from. The smiley on that one really bothers me though. You're winking, which means you know it's not true. And yet you've placed me high on your scum list and leveled several accusations against me in this very post.

And for the record I've thought Gory was town all game. No way of knowing for sure though, no.

I'm not going to quote anyone because, well, you all know who you are. I'm just going to claim now and explain the vote thing.

I'm a vigilante. pro town. I won't tell anyone how many shots I have other than to say I have at least one more I can use to prove my role. The day after I shoot someone, my vote will not be counted. That's the main reason behind the extra effort I've put into things that everyone pointed out and some felt was scummy yesterday...as a vig I wanted to have some idea of who to shoot, rather than shooting completely blindly. Also the reason for my question about who people would shoot if they had a vig shot.

Regarding waiting for BPC results before claiming: I really just wanted to see how people reacted to me wanting his information before I gave mine. In terms of relevance, had he investigated me and claimed I was town, I could be vindicated of all this suspicion and we could move the conversation in a useful direction without having to actually claim my role earlier than necessary. If he had more scum results for us, I could offer to shoot the scum over the night in order to prove that I am who I say I am. Either way, it was a greater than 1/16 chance that his information would make my claim more believable.

On N2, I actually shot at flubbucket, because of the vote he promised but didnt actually deliver that I pointed out yesterday. My shot hit Gwaihir, who was pro-town and a bus driver. I assume he self targeted and swapped himself and flub. I obviously don't know if he did that because he felt flub was a power role who should be protected from a NK, or if he did it because he felt flub was scum and should be killed if someone shot at him. That's why there were two kills that night.

The only reason why I'm claiming right now is so we can discuss what I should do with my shot tonight. I'd like whatever I do with it to be something that actually proves I'm town, and saves the town a day spent on lynching, and recruitable noodle seems like a perfect target. Mafia shouldn't be attempting to kill noodle when they can recruit him, so if he turns up dead tonight I think that should be reasonable proof that I am indeed who I say I am. Alternatively, we can lynch noodle, and give me some other target to shoot and I'll go after them.

Why did you vote yesterday if you knew it wouldn't be counted?

Why do you feel it's necessary to prove yourself to the town?

Why do you think Gwaihir would switch himself with flub?

Who should we lynch instead of Noodle if we don't lynch him?

Why did you shoot someone so early?

@Numbers: I'm sort of surprised you haven't mentioned trying to shoot Flubbs again tonight. Or didn't take a shot at him last night. If he was scummy enough to vig shoot two nights ago, why isn't/wasn't he scummy enough to vig shoot tonight or last night?

I shot at him because of the lack of a vote when he said he would vote if he was around. He then gave an explanation regarding real life events for why he didn't vote, and as I stated earlier, I'm not going to question a reason someone gives for an in game action or lack thereof that's based on their real life, so without that specific justification he's just not scummy enough to suggest as someone I should shoot.

Why did you vote yesterday if you knew it wouldn't be counted?

Why do you feel it's necessary to prove yourself to the town?

Why do you think Gwaihir would switch himself with flub?

Who should we lynch instead of Noodle if we don't lynch him?

Why did you shoot someone so early?

I voted because I wanted Goryani's answer to my question of whether or not voting on that train made me even scummier. I was also curious whether or not anyone would notice that my vote hadn't counted, and what their reaction to it would be.

It's not a matter of proving myself to the town, but a matter of not wanting myself to be nk'd before I get to take more shots. When Goryani was attacking me, and with BPC around, I felt fairly confident that I wouldn't be nk'd. With the pressure goryani was applying off me, I don't feel as secure as I did in surviving a night, so I want some shots to go off first, hopefully to good effect. Also, between my claim and BPC's, mafia now has a harder choice to make as far as who they should spend their nk on.

I have no idea why gwai would switch with flub. My initial thought was that he had some reason to think he was a town power role and was protecting him, but upon further reflection that seems silly. It seems more likely that Gwai found flub scummy and was protecting himself.

Bad Ash, based on BPC's list, or CG, as one of the people who wasn't on the first train and is on BPC's list as leaning scum.

I shot flub because of the vote inconsistency.

I seem to trust Numbers this round for some reason. He hasn't come out mafiaish.

@BPC: why is Bad Ash scum?

And I'll ask again, how have I been "uncooperative"? I've been stuck with a crappy role, and have been completely up front about it. How would it be possible for me to be more cooperative?

I, for one, have found you to be very cooperative.

The fact remains, however, that you're an unknown variable that does not share the town's win condition. It does not appear that you're town recruitable, as the proper time for that would have been last night. Nobody has stepped forward saying they recruited you, and you yourself state that nobody recruited you. So either the town recruiter messed up, is dead, or doesn't exist.

You got dealt a bad hand, and I for one appreciate the honesty and forthrightness, but you're still a threat.

Vote: Noodle

I voted because I wanted Goryani's answer to my question of whether or not voting on that train made me even scummier. I was also curious whether or not anyone would notice that my vote hadn't counted, and what their reaction to it would be.

It's not a matter of proving myself to the town, but a matter of not wanting myself to be nk'd before I get to take more shots. When Goryani was attacking me, and with BPC around, I felt fairly confident that I wouldn't be nk'd. With the pressure goryani was applying off me, I don't feel as secure as I did in surviving a night, so I want some shots to go off first, hopefully to good effect. Also, between my claim and BPC's, mafia now has a harder choice to make as far as who they should spend their nk on.

I have no idea why gwai would switch with flub. My initial thought was that he had some reason to think he was a town power role and was protecting him, but upon further reflection that seems silly. It seems more likely that Gwai found flub scummy and was protecting himself.

Bad Ash, based on BPC's list, or CG, as one of the people who wasn't on the first train and is on BPC's list as leaning scum.

I shot flub because of the vote inconsistency.

I don't trust you. At all.

The whole claim just screams scum. It looks like you've carefully orchestrated everything up until now to prove your role.

Big reasons for this thinking:

Town vig usually don't have to shoot at night, mafia do that.

You have more than one shot. That's pretty uncommon for a town vig. If you were to have more than one shot I would expect you to only be able to kill a certain type of person, like a zombie for example.

You are intent on shooting as many people as you can before you die. That's not a town attitude. Town vig should only shoot when they have good reason to believe they have scum.

You want to shoot Noodle to prove yourself, and you go into great detail about how it will prove you town. You killing another anti town doesn't make you town.

I'm still leaning towards Noodle for today, but maybe that's not the best move anymore if you're going to continue shooting people randomly. I'd like to hear some other people's opinions on your claim, and I'm a bit disappointed that people have been so quiet on it so far.

I can't shoot during the day. :-/

How convenient for your claim. You could very easily be a zombie or a mafia (I'm in the 2 groups camp, obviously) and you could do everything you proposed to do and simply claim being a vig instead of scum and the results would be identical for either role. You could kill someone and give us their flip (or make one up).

If you're telling the truth, you shouldn't have said anything because it's literally impossible for you to do anything to confirm yourself.

Here's some questions though:

1.) Why can't you vote the day after you kill? (Or is there some other explanation for your vote not counting?)
2.) Why didn't you kill anyone last night? (You seem intent on killing as many people as you can before you go down)

Here's one theory: You're a zombie. You may even be the zombie "leader". Anti-town faction leaders often investigate as pro-town so an alignment cop couldn't out you and would in fact "confirm" you. Night one you recruited, so there was no death. Night two you killed so we had an extra death and as a consequence of killing your vote didn't count. Night 3 you recruited again (thus only one death) and now you're coming up on the next night you can kill (assuming the kill/recruit alternating nights theory posited earlier) and you hope to use the night to get yourself "confirmed" townie. Bonus points if the cop investigates you and spits back pro-town to us.

Very good CG. You had me worried earlier in the game with a lack of your usual perceptiveness but I believe you're the first one who asked why no shot last night. The claim was suspect to begin with and in no way confirmable to begin with, but it just doesn't stand up to a lot of scrutiny at all.

I agree with the idea that Noodle is a threat and a danger and needs to be eliminated, but he's already copped to it and given his name and apparently he's the Stargate version of Rosemary's baby so that doesn't bode well for his future.

But I'm finding Numbers claim so much easier to explain a scum fake claim than to believe at face value.

Unvote: Noodle
Vote: Numbers

1.) Why can't you vote the day after you kill? (Or is there some other explanation for your vote not counting?)

Because that's how TC designed my shots? I would assume as a balance for having more than one?

2.) Why didn't you kill anyone last night? (You seem intent on killing as many people as you can before you go down)

Because my shots aren't infinite, and I didn't have any good scum options besides noodle. I hoped BPC's would live through the night and his investigation would give us another scum, so we'd be in the position of having two people to kill, with only one lynch.

I'm curious: How are you guys reconciling the incompetent, obviously scummy me of the first two days, with the apparent mastermind I've now become?

I mean, if you want to get into theories that are bad for the town, you might as well say BPC is a member of one of the factions, killed the real cop on the first night, and is now using the town to kill off the memebers of the other mafia faction, secure in the knowledge that he's been confirmed by the pyro flip and can now coast until the end game. I don't believe that idea at all, btw, but it's fairly easy to construct scenarios to disparage anyones claim.

How convenient for your claim. You could very easily be a zombie or a mafia (I'm in the 2 groups camp, obviously) and you could do everything you proposed to do and simply claim being a vig instead of scum and the results would be identical for either role. You could kill someone and give us their flip (or make one up).

If you're telling the truth, you shouldn't have said anything because it's literally impossible for you to do anything to confirm yourself.

Here's some questions though:

Here's one theory: You're a zombie. You may even be the zombie "leader". Anti-town faction leaders often investigate as pro-town so an alignment cop couldn't out you and would in fact "confirm" you. Night one you recruited, so there was no death. Night two you killed so we had an extra death and as a consequence of killing your vote didn't count. Night 3 you recruited again (thus only one death) and now you're coming up on the next night you can kill (assuming the kill/recruit alternating nights theory posited earlier) and you hope to use the night to get yourself "confirmed" townie. Bonus points if the cop investigates you and spits back pro-town to us.

Very good CG. You had me worried earlier in the game with a lack of your usual perceptiveness but I believe you're the first one who asked why no shot last night. The claim was suspect to begin with and in no way confirmable to begin with, but it just doesn't stand up to a lot of scrutiny at all.

I agree with the idea that Noodle is a threat and a danger and needs to be eliminated, but he's already copped to it and given his name and apparently he's the Stargate version of Rosemary's baby so that doesn't bode well for his future.

But I'm finding Numbers claim so much easier to explain a scum fake claim than to believe at face value.

Unvote: Noodle
Vote: Numbers

That's interesting, I hadn't put together the night action correlations. And I didn't realize that's what CG was saying if he was saying that.

I did not investigate Goryani or Stegs. In my opinion, I don't see a reason for me to release my information at this point in time.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High