Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Scratch that, I'm also good with a Noodle lynch. He was off-character to start and there have been some connections made to him. He's going to look scummy for the entire game which makes things harder in the end, anyway.

Unvote: Moar
Vote: Noodle

I think I might change my policy from now on to "lynch a (lurker) non-contributor on D1"

Don't do things halfway - you should also claim to have some very conclusive evidence that I'm scum. Which I'm not.

Don't do things halfway - you should also claim to have some very conclusive evidence that I'm scum. Which I'm not.
I don't have conclusive evidence, i just think you're the best bet since no one is interested in Moar or Sathoris and you've played a bit more defensively this game than what I'm (and others) familiar with.

"A bit more defensively"? I explained the situation with Bad Ash and I to someone who had never witnessed it before. If I was playing defensively, I probably would have responded to Bipolarchemist's voting for me instead of ignoring it like I have. I think your definition of "defensively" doesn't coincide with the dictionary's.

"A bit more defensively"? I explained the situation with Bad Ash and I to someone who had never witnessed it before. If I was playing defensively, I probably would have responded to Bipolarchemist's voting for me instead of ignoring it like I have. I think your definition of "defensively" doesn't coincide with the dictionary's.
Not that. I was fine with that and I may have said so in the thread. I don't remember
That sounds mighty defensive.
lol

Did you notice that Noodle started doing that several days ago in various threads unrelated to this game?

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/sh...s-and-awards&p=8563144&highlight=#post8563144 , for example, back on September 26. And in the sign up thread for this game. So, nothing role related. Just me having fun.
Eh, going back and finding your posts there was less than I thought there was. Obviously it felt off to me and still does, though. Not used to seeing effort being put into something like this

Pharphis:
I voted him for two reasons. The first one was his "I got evidence and I'm telling later." He hadn't come up with it yet before my bedtime. So I expressed my opinion with a vote since I knew I wouldn't be around til about now. This part of my vote was not based on him as a person, but on general experience. I'd have voted for anyone doing that. The 2nd reason is based on his gameplay and that is the way he singled me out in twilight. Last game I played with him and he was town, he was acting comletely different. He was more balanced and trying to reason, not playing agressively. He kind of looked at arguments from both sides. The playstyle he has this game I associate with him being mafia. None of the post he made since I went to bed last night convince me that he is town.

Noodle:
He is posting far more than he usually does. Most is BS just like normal though. The post standing out is him explaining something to a newcomer. I still don't see that as a bad thing. I don't get a scum vibe of him, but then I usually never get a vibe of him since he's so lurky. I don't see a reason to lynch him today, but I will vote for him before a no lynch.

Gory:
Way to go with a good power you got. Instead of scumhunting yourself you just sit back and ask others to convince you. Sure, I get it, that's a way of scumhunting also. But saying that outright will make any scum not try to convince you too much and slip. In the end you'll use your own reasoning anyway. You'd not be Gory if you wouldn't. Unless you are scum Gory. Then you'd just try to get the most townie points. I'd vote you, but not today. The chance of lynching a townie on D1 is too high to risk the voting advantage if it is in town hands.

AAA:
Don't know him yet, so can't read him. I won't vote for him.

Drixx:
First game I don't think he's scum, so he probably is. Won't vote him either today though.

Rest of the field:
Ain't got no clue.

I can get behind a Noodle vote, but it would only be based off of his first couple of posts being out of character, which isn't a lot to go off of. Pharphis has offered more that make him more scummy to me than Noodle, but the off color posts could mean something, and if it comes down to it I would vote for a Noodle lynch.

Clarifying fact: I'm taking some time off work at the moment, and have a lot more free time than usual. By "taking some time off work" I mean that my position was eliminated, and I was given a year's pay as severance. By "a lot more free time" I mean "nearly infinite free time." Didn't think it was pertinent, but it seems not having to steal a few moments here and there throughout the day has rendered me more able to regularly post.

Pharphis:
I voted him for two reasons. The first one was his "I got evidence and I'm telling later." He hadn't come up with it yet before my bedtime. So I expressed my opinion with a vote since I knew I wouldn't be around til about now. This part of my vote was not based on him as a person, but on general experience. I'd have voted for anyone doing that. The 2nd reason is based on his gameplay and that is the way he singled me out in twilight. Last game I played with him and he was town, he was acting comletely different. He was more balanced and trying to reason, not playing agressively. He kind of looked at arguments from both sides. The playstyle he has this game I associate with him being mafia. None of the post he made since I went to bed last night convince me that he is town.

Noodle:
He is posting far more than he usually does. Most is BS just like normal though. The post standing out is him explaining something to a newcomer. I still don't see that as a bad thing. I don't get a scum vibe of him, but then I usually never get a vibe of him since he's so lurky. I don't see a reason to lynch him today, but I will vote for him before a no lynch.

Gory:
Way to go with a good power you got. Instead of scumhunting yourself you just sit back and ask others to convince you. Sure, I get it, that's a way of scumhunting also. But saying that outright will make any scum not try to convince you too much and slip. In the end you'll use your own reasoning anyway. You'd not be Gory if you wouldn't. Unless you are scum Gory. Then you'd just try to get the most townie points. I'd vote you, but not today. The chance of lynching a townie on D1 is too high to risk the voting advantage if it is in town hands.

AAA:
Don't know him yet, so can't read him. I won't vote for him.

Drixx:
First game I don't think he's scum, so he probably is. Won't vote him either today though.

Rest of the field:
Ain't got no clue.
Oops, I forgot to ask how I singled you out in twilight when you mentioned it. Was it when I asked you what you thought was scummier about Gory than normal?

I wish Sath would show up to answer my question(s)

Clarifying fact: I'm taking some time off work at the moment, and have a lot more free time than usual. By "taking some time off work" I mean that my position was eliminated, and I was given a year's pay as severance. By "a lot more free time" I mean "nearly infinite free time." Didn't think it was pertinent, but it seems not having to steal a few moments here and there throughout the day has rendered me more able to regularly post.
Wait a sec, are you suggesting you like to post? :p

Noodle, why don't you give us a short list of who you find scummy/townie? For someone who has some votes on him you've yet to put in any of your newly-available effort into making sure your voice is heard in case you're lynched or NKed

An idle Noodle is the devil's playground....

Did someone say my name? I'm here, I'm here!
I'm with Bad Ash. I hate this because it makes me laugh.

Hey I'm town too!!! We could be sisters.

So you're Jesse Pinkman....

Oops, I forgot to ask how I singled you out in twilight when you mentioned it. Was it when I asked you what you thought was scummier about Gory than normal?
Yes.

Wait a sec, are you suggesting you like to post? :p

Noodle, why don't you give us a short list of who you find scummy/townie? For someone who has some votes on him you've yet to put in any of your newly-available effort into making sure your voice is heard in case you're lynched or NKed
Here you are doing it again. With Noodle this time. Why are you only asking him? Aren't there plenty others who you'd like to know a scum/town list from in case they die?

Pharphis, no one strikes me as being quite scummy or pro-town at the moment. Your false claim of having information on AAA was suspicious, but without additional shenanigans I'm inclined to consider it merely reckless at this point. I rarely have strong feelings about people this early in the game, unless I have some sort of power role that gives me info. I don't, in this game.

Yes.

Here you are doing it again. With Noodle this time. Why are you only asking him? Aren't there plenty others who you'd like to know a scum/town list from in case they die?
Because he's a lynch candidate and he isn't behaving like he wants people to know his reads
Pharphis, no one strikes me as being quite scummy or pro-town at the moment. Your false claim of having information on AAA was suspicious, but without additional shenanigans I'm inclined to consider it merely reckless at this point. I rarely have strong feelings about people this early in the game, unless I have some sort of power role that gives me info. I don't, in this game.
Of course you have no strong reads. Why would I even ask. And then the vanilla claim at the end. Seems like someone is trying hard not to reveal any info or be lynched

Well I have to go out until sometime after day end so this is my last post.

Of course you have no strong reads. Why would I even ask.

Not sure why you think I should act like a loose cannon, making wild and unsubstantiated accusations, unless it's because you expect others to act like you do. Have you ever played in a game with me before? This is how I play.

And then the vanilla claim at the end. Seems like someone is trying hard not to reveal any info or be lynched

Or someone who has no info to reveal. You and I are very different - when I lack information, I'm honest about it. See above "loose cannon" remark.

Nobody asked, but this is the current state of the text file I'm keeping all of your information in:

1. Caluin Graye
2. pharphis
3. Laarz
4. Bad Ash
5. Gwaihir
6. kestegs
7. BipolarChemist
8. djmbbandie
9. flubbucket
10. Goryani
11. Pyrotechnician
12. AnnualAntAnswers
13. CoolguyBad
14. Sathoris
15. Zokar-Dead
16. Jcakes
17. Noodle
18. Moar
19. Drixx
20. korialstraz
21. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName-obv town

Honestly it was just what struck me as the likely reason for DJ's comment. I just thought it was answering a fairly mundane question and putting it to rest, but CG's suggestion makes more sense. Why is it odd for CG and I to want to answer a general and fairly mundane question? It didn't seem like a game oriented question to me.

Did you guys see it as a game related question?

I think the question was, while DJ's answer would not have been.

I wouldn't normally answer this, but it's getting close to day end. He's referencing a movie and a sort of inside joke him and Phar have.

Everything he's posted thus far has been in that category of directing his posts at Phar, through inside jokes and what not. What I am seeing is a new player sticking close by one of the few people he knows in the game.

Oh, movie quote. That explains a lot then. I was thinking it might have been a slip on him being bussed.

Yeah, BPC is right. I've quoted The Room and Stargate: Atlantis so far. Just riding stuff out monitoring the board to get a sense of things. Pharphis has raised the most suspicion so I voted against him. Plus yeah, I know him so a lynch would be funny.

Lol, with friends like these ...

And then the vanilla claim at the end.

Not actually a vanilla claim.

Anyways, I agree with Moar on Drixx, he seems like he is being very townie. Which makes me suspicious.

I had strong suspicions that phar was pulling a fast one by agreeing with kegs, especially with AA's return comment, but now I am less sure. That said I think he is still the best option for today.

Vote: pharphis

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High