Y.A.W.P's Warcraft Themed Pen 'n Paper RPG style Mafia Game Game Thread

Re: Y.A.W.P's Warcraft Themed Pen 'n Paper RPG style Mafia Game Game Thread

Unvote: Ankeli

Vote: Gorny

1 hour left, not sure what else to do at this point

For lordaeron

Not sure what this means... are you Alliance and feel it's a good idea to share this with a bunch of Horde players around? Are you trying to pretend you're Alliance by making it seem like you're trying to hide the phrase? Is it an honest mistake? I'm very confused.

Your Average WoW Host might not be able to make the end of the day people, so stop posting unless I forget to end the day for you all.

So, if you do not post that the day is ended, we can continue posting? ^_^

I will vote Gorny to get a lynch if necessary, but I'd like to hear Sath's answer first.

Unvote: Nolecub

Yes please vote me.

and many thanks

Yes please vote me.

and many thanks

What in blazes is going on here?

If I counted right, there are now six votes on Gorny, enough to lynch. One more and it will be a lock. At this stage, treestump or no, I would be telling the town something.

Oh, and Trionth, in our games here treestumps have often had an activation phrase they had to say instead of claiming treestump. I've come to realize that there are many differences between how we play here and how the game is played on mafiascum.net.

What in blazes is going on here?

If I counted right, there are now six votes on Gorny, enough to lynch. One more and it will be a lock. At this stage, treestump or no, I would be telling the town something.

Oh, and Trionth, in our games here treestumps have often had an activation phrase they had to say instead of claiming treestump. I've come to realize that there are many differences between how we play here and how the game is played on mafiascum.net.

That's because we are special. My mom always told me I'm special.

Since Gorny's vote counted, that rules out him being a Treestump, right?

Obviously pulling for our votes, does that make him Village Idiot? I just see no other reason as to why he wants to be lynched. Never has he tried to stop us, and actually encourages it.

Damn.

What is one of the "yes please vote me" or "and many thanks" were an activation phrase? They were oddly spaced.

TC, could we get an updated vote tally?

It's on the first page Trionth.

Please be advised that I have no knowledge of any immunities in the game. Therefore, in the event of a lynch, I will not reveal any roles. So you will all have to wait for Your Average WoW Host to get back.

What is one of the "yes please vote me" or "and many thanks" were an activation phrase? They were oddly spaced.

More likely it was one of his weird WoW quotes yesterday.

Noticed from the first page that today's numbers are 7 to lynch and 8 to lock, meaning Gorny still needs one. Strange... we had the same number of people alive yesterday, and the numbers were lower.

Looks like this is the only option I have. Damn you... what are you playing at Gorny?

Day has officially ended. Results will follow as soon as Your Average WoW Host gets back.

Alright. I apologize profusely for my terrible activity, between traveling and basketball games, but I should be settled in finally. Judging by the votes , no one got lynched again. Please send Night actions to me ASAP. If my inbox is full, please email me at [email protected]

After several PMs and a double checking of my own posts, it seems that there was indeed enough enough votes to lynch Gorny...

I apologize profusely (again) for this major Mafia Faux Pas.

Gorny has been Lynched. He was Orgrim Doomhammer, Rogue Adventurer, Townie Pro-Town.

The Day will begin in a little over 3 hours.

I again apologize for my crappy performance as game moderator.

Please be advised that Day 3 will start in an hour and a half from this post, regardless if I post.

The Aura of Peace will be gone when the day starts. Also, Dragomir was NKed.

It is well over an hour and half since YAWP posted, so I'll go ahead and say the day has begun.

To get this out of the way... God damn you Gorny! If you were town and knew you were about to be lynched, why did you not do something about it? Instead you just ask for more votes! Maybe you had some ingenious gambit you were trying to pull, but with you dead, what good is that to anyone?

Otherwise, Dragomir is dead. No kill last night, and now we have one again. Dragomir said it had something to do with recruitment, but gave no details... and now we will never know what he might've known. I really hate these vague hints the town has dropped. If you're going to do that, you might as well tell the whole story, since the mafia will not waste time to silence you. I'm looking at Goryani right now, you have implicated that you know someone who is neutral and that you know something about recruitment as well. If you're not just making that up, I fully expect you to share. If you are town and end up dead, your information will not help anyone.

We should also be able to fight now. That may turn out interesting, especially if we have two full-size parties ready. I would not know, I am not a member in any party.

Feysal is in the right. The day has indeed started. He will not be modkilled.

Again, if you wish to fight someone, just do Fight: Name, just as if you were voting.

I'm going to throw in that no one can be one-shotted. Some people have very powerful stats and could easily one shot people, since we have so few people, no one can be one-shotted. Also, you may only engage someone once per day, but you may fight as many battles are thrown at you.

Have fun people!

Just so no one wastes their fight, both ThunderCat and I have statistics of over 9000.

WHAT 9000?!?!

/cast vanish

WHAT 9000?!?!

/cast vanish

Feysal, you make some very good points. I'm not sure what Gorny was trying to pull off, exactly, but it's too bad he walked right into a lynch. I'm reminded of a scene from The Wire, season two: "Around here we try to slip a punch now and then, not lean into every one." Or something like that.

I'll also echo your call for Goryani to be more clear and specific.

I'm expecting Bad Ash to attack me at some point today.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High