Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Re: Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Oh, and seriously ... if you are really that hung up on my code, don't be. If you're that worked up about it, by all means work on it but it's become way too much of a distraction.

if you feel it is such a simple code hiding such a silly pointless message why not simply post what you originally intended, especially if you are so sure 2-3 people have already cracked it?

i got distracted by roving baby so forgot to put up that atm my vote is resting on zemaj but i want to actually hear from him before i cast it.

the reason my posting is up on somedays and down on others is due to work/wife/kids. unlike kegs i can't pretend to be working and phone message all day

if you feel it is such a simple code hiding such a silly pointless message why not simply post what you originally intended, especially if you are so sure 2-3 people have already cracked it?

Because I'm embarassed that I posted it in the first place. As far as sure someone has cracked it ... a few of us have gotten the other codes in the thread, and mine is based on a very simple method.

@Gorny - Have you heard anything from zemaj to explain his absence?

Not a word.

zemaj, if you don't show up and post by the time day ends, you will be replaced/modkilled

Nomination for most hilarious typo in a mafia game!

@ Gorny - Is there any explanation on the vote number change? The number required to lynch today is more than yesterday. Looking at the math, today's is normal, which makes yesterday's low. Simple mistake or other reason?

Simple mistake, I neglected to include Uraj's vote in the total count by the end of the day as it should have been. Not that it would have resulted in a lynch.

Also with the death of Bad Ash, the number of alive people dropped to 25, from 26. Half of 25 is 12.5 rounded up is 13 to lynch and 14 to lock. With 26 it should have been also 13 to lynch and 14 to lock. I fixed everything last night wen I re-tallied the votes over a cup of tea.

I'm also feeling a bit better today.

Working on vote count now.

You can ignore my posts Laarz...everyone else does :badteeth:

Nice to finally hear from you...(I do not envy this undertaking you now have)

I find your posts interesting Mr Bucket, so dont stop. Here's some Maker's you can sip, while you ponder on this, does there seem to be a connection between korial and drixx? korial sure doing alot of of exsplainin what drixx is saying and meaning.

And i dont understand why the lynch on zemaj, if he's not here he will be modkilled or replaced right?

he will almost definately show up at the ned of the day and make 2 random posts.

wow i type fail!

ned of the day!

i meant end of the day of course

I see gorny has posted while i was using my two-fingered typing approach:)

... over a cup of tea.

I'm also feeling a bit better today...

makersmark.jpg

This is waaay better than tea...and good when your ailin'

or not :D

Vote count is updated, and I'm not going to interfere with the vote on zemaj by mod killing or replacing him now. If he ends up gettign lynched without being able to defend himself, well he had time...

Vote count is updated, and I'm not going to interfere with the vote on zemaj by mod killing or replacing him now. If he ends up gettign lynched without being able to defend himself, well he had time...

I was very worried when you mentioned replace/modkill because I knew it was only a matter of time before someone else suggested to swap all votes to me and let you take out zemaj for us. It didn't take long for that suggestion to come up, but thankfully someone else pointed out that then all zemaj needs to do is make a couple posts before the next 26 hours pass and he wouldn't end up replaced/modkilled after all.

And nobody should be foolish enough to assume Zemaj isn't reading this thread. One can simply log out and still read the forums, you know.

It may also be that Zemaj didn't read carefully and thought day and night last the same amount of time, and will therefore show up in a couple hours. I would caution those who have not voted to at least allow the 2nd of the 2 days we have for "today" to begin and give zemaj a chance to show up and defend himself.

There is very little one can say in a forum mafia game to head off a lynch once even a small few people have made their decision, but perhaps Mr. Zemaj will say something nobody expects and save himself.

He should, at least, be afforded that opportunity.

Yeah, lets not vote lock zemaj untill about halfway through the second half of today.

:jig:

I was very worried when you mentioned replace/modkill because I knew it was only a matter of time before someone else suggested to swap all votes to me and let you take out zemaj for us. It didn't take long for that suggestion to come up, but thankfully someone else pointed out that then all zemaj needs to do is make a couple posts before the next 26 hours pass and he wouldn't end up replaced/modkilled after all.

And nobody should be foolish enough to assume Zemaj isn't reading this thread. One can simply log out and still read the forums, you know.

It may also be that Zemaj didn't read carefully and thought day and night last the same amount of time, and will therefore show up in a couple hours. I would caution those who have not voted to at least allow the 2nd of the 2 days we have for "today" to begin and give zemaj a chance to show up and defend himself.

There is very little one can say in a forum mafia game to head off a lynch once even a small few people have made their decision, but perhaps Mr. Zemaj will say something nobody expects and save himself.

He should, at least, be afforded that opportunity.

I wouldn't allow all the votes on one player to swap to another. In the case of replacement, the votes transfer to whoever took over the role of the replaced person. In the case of Modkill, the votes are null and people must revote.

Apparently he's here so he won't be replaced or modkilled.

that depends on what he has to say

he left because of RL, not to hide.

If he can get himself some townie points then maybe, just maybe, people will let off him, i am still keen to just get rid of him but you are a VERY close second on my scum radar.

:funnyabove:

if anyone posts after gorny and before me i am not saying that your post is funny, i am refering to the video clip.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High