Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

Re: Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

Loz what you're doing raises a flag or two in my agenda. I have a suspicion you are trying to manipulate the town to believe you have important information as to prevent your lynch if need be.

boogy, you are way off base. I get your logic, but you're wrong. I am trying to assure that I have unimportant information.

It is interesting though that you are the one suggesting this, though. (Interesting, but not necessarily important.)

I can see this issue spiralling out of control - and probably over nothing.

So what if its for nothing, it would be something to talk about. We don`t have anything at the moment. So spit it out and lets see where it gets us.

I think you should just use your best judgment if you get a chance to kill Laarz.

Nothing happening helps the mafia more than it does us.

I didn't read that at all boogy. Loz was explicit in his statements. No flags at all on my end.

Flub, if I was howling, I'll tone it down. I was just trying to be blunt, because I was tired. I was probably too blunt and I hope no feelings were hurt.

And I will take your "conveniently noble" statement as it was intended as just part of the game.

Miss Leo, i would like to hear your thoughts about all of this so far.

Yikes. TC, you do understand me when I say, "raising it will needlessly aggravate some people"? I'm not reticent because it's unimportant, I'm holding back out of consideration for others' feelings.
If I get a third instance of it happening, I will know that there is something going on, and it will be worth the risk I run of annoying some people. If there isn't a third instance, then there's nothing in it.

The longer this goes on, the sillier it all begins to look. And the more coincidental.

I`m sure we are all mature enough to know this is a game and not take it personal.

TC, I would always want to credit people with the necessary maturity, but I would hate to guess wrong in this case, and for so slim a chance of a return on the risk.

Compromise - if I see evidence later on in the thread that the parties in question will most likely not be offended, I will spill. Otherwise, I'm waiting for a third occurence for confirmation that the risk is worth it.

If it's me, spill it.

I understand this is a game. Even if it does annoy me, I get over it quickly.

I am guilty of offending enough that I try to take my medicine when it comes my way.

Loz, what if you get killed tonight? The info will be gone forever and we wont be able to use it. Besides, we might even be able to talk about it and evolve the idea.

TC, that's a good point and I had already fully considered it before making my decision. I've calculated the Risk vs Reward and my choice stands.

Perhaps someone will recognise what is going on and chime in to assure me that all is well. We'll see.

Fine, but do accept the fact that i find it a bit fishy that you refuse to share your thoughts.

Even though I have explained why?

Irksome, certainly, but not fishy. I have shared my thoughts as fully as I can, which is already too much, as we have a mountain where once was a molehill.

We shall see what tomorrow brings then. But i would like to hear what everyone thinks about it before the day ends.

sorry, guys i haven't posted much. will try to be quick.

1. Do you think other mafia, besides Noodle, voted for the Ankeli lynch?

2.Do you think I should kill someone if that chance comes up on my Wheel?

1.) yes. i feel we are dealing with mafia who know a thing or two, know a bit about the others and their playstyles, really want to win this round, so they are getting rid of the most logical players and are left with ones who are oblivious to most things (me) and it's just an easy task to hide and blend in.

2.) that is completley up to you. we cannot make your decision for you.

Miss Leo, i would like to hear your thoughts about all of this so far.

working on it. ;)

Loz, what if you get killed tonight? The info will be gone forever and we wont be able to use it. Besides, we might even be able to talk about it and evolve the idea.

agree.

Even though I have explained why?

Irksome, certainly, but not fishy. I have shared my thoughts as fully as I can, which is already too much, as we have a mountain where once was a molehill.

if it is anything relevant to the game, whether it's a repeat or not, it should always be brought to the table.

that's what Marahumm taught me..... :tombstone:

Okay Loz I reread as much as I could stand and I'm wondering if it has something to do with how people vote? It is the only connection I could make that seemed fishy to me as well and even that seemed awfully tangential.

Do what you feel comfortable with...

Well town if i mess this up its ok to holler at me;) there is a 50% chance I'm still alive after this. Loz go with your insticts(sp), Here's hoping for a good end

alright day is over. results for Laarz will be up soon

Laarz' ability to force a spin on himself is now altered for every outcome to have an equal opportunity chance. here are is odds

1. 25% chance death with role reveal
2. 25% chance for immunity through the night and following day
3. 25% chance to live
4. 25% chance explosive death

his result was 1.

Laarz is now dead. He was a crazed contestant who was pro-town. He could spin the wheel once by saying "the price is wrong bob" in any thread.

(clarification: explosive death is NOT a "choosing" option. If someone has an explosive death a random person will die with the spinner)

If you have night actions get them done.

If Jason Maher doesnt post within first 24 hours of next day, he will be modkilled

Starting this day 30 min early cause I want to! haha.

The remaining contestants were waiting for the next phase of the game, and only boogyman was missing. He came limping up to the rest of the group, blood pouring through his wounds. It was unsure how he became injured and a sheath was in his hands. He collapsed to the ground coughing up blood. A mysterious figure came and patched his wounds "you will live boogy".

no one saw who this person was or how boogy became injured.

5 to spin 6 to lock updated list of people alive on the 1st page.

jason maher has 24 hours to post or he will be mod killed

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High