What's ur treasure IN D2

this seems to be quite and old thread but i just registered so i'd like to post my treasure ;)

Jeweler's Archon Plate of the Whale (4 x 40/15ias)

Code:
                         Defense: 523
                     Durability: 60 of 60
                    Required Strength: 103
                      Required Levevl: 63
                      ------------------
                  +60% Increased Attack Speed
                     +160% Enhanced Damage
                         +100 to Life

no screenshot, no care for ALL of you.

show screenshots or don't post at all.

here are mine, self found off baal runs:

Screenshot002.jpg

Screenshot001.jpg

Chorro said:
no screenshot, no care for ALL of you.

show screenshots or don't post at all.
Quite rude are we?
In particular, to that first line. As if the lack of a screenshot somehow invalidates a person's post.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. Just cause some of us don't have the time to take screenshots, it makes us not care about these forums.
I guess I shouldn't post at all.

Quite rude are we?
In particular, to that first line. As if the lack of a screenshot somehow invalidates a person's post.

rude in what sense?

plz let's stay on topic, do you have any treasure you would like to share with us?

Chorro said:
rude in what sense?
Take another look at the "no screenshot, no care for ALL of you" part. What I took offense to was that it implied that a person's post in this thread is somehow worthless if it didn't contain screenshots.

You're rude because you come in saying that if we don't post a screenshot of what we have in the game that we like, then we don't care about the forums or whatever.
The fact of the matter is that we don't have to post screenshots if we don't want to. Hell, the first couple of posts don't have screenshots, it was just something someone decided to do. It doesn't mean anything if you don't post a screenshot or if you do. We're all just sharing our treasures on D2, and some people like to post a picture because otherwise it would be a pain to list all the stats and doesn't have the effect we want.
Like honestly, we don't need to see a picture of a perfect Crown of Ages or whatever. If you do, then just go look on Arreat Summit.

@Chorro: You didn't start the tread so you should not make up rules in it. Politely asking others too post screenshots is fine, but you cannot demand it, far less forbid others to post if they don't.

Dread Coil Ring
10 fcr
28 ar
13 str
37 life
37 mana
3 all res

Bit sad that the all res ain't higher, but still a good "my precious".

this seems to be quite and old thread but i just registered so i'd like to post my treasure ;)

Jeweler's Archon Plate of the Whale (4 x 40/15ias)

Code:
                         Defense: 523
                     Durability: 60 of 60
                    Required Strength: 103
                      Required Levevl: 63
                      ------------------
                  +60% Increased Attack Speed
                     +160% Enhanced Damage
                         +100 to Life

i treasure dupes too.

yes, i should have been polite about asking for screenies.

i apologize again.

i'll keep the comments to myself next time.

and for those who addressed me in this thread without posting any trasures (aka, staying on topic) you can just pm me next time if u have a problem.

Ok, let me point a few things out here:

By keep it civil, I meant everyone.

More to the point, there is no problem with anyone asking for screenshots, the catch here is that there is also no problem with others not posting them for whatever reason. The occasional off topic comment in a thread is fine as long as it does not derail the thread too far off of it's course, but please understand that while you can ask that someone do somethin, I.E. Post a screenshot ... you cannot demand or make them do so.

It would be a different matter altogether if the OP of the thread posted the thread and asked for only responses with a screenshot.

Lastly, as far as being rude towards others .... I'm watching.

Chorro said:
then u could have pm'ed me about that instead of making 2 useless posts.
Useless? Sounds like the two of us have very different definitions of "useless" then. If my posts were useless, yours would've qualified as useless too eh? Funny how that works out.

In any case, if it keeps you happy, then here are my treasures:
20/19/8 Anni I yoinked off DC
Self-found Griffons (+16%/-15%)
Self-found Jah rune (waiting for that silly Ber to drop now)
Collection of self-found Ist runes (not counting ones from Hellforge)

i treasure dupes too.
The armor is self-found, pindle dropped it... I've never found a 40/15, so no idea if they're duped :/

My 2nd best treasure = perfect GF (Grandfather Colossus Blade) for those who don't know. It USED to be good in 1.09 ;) ALSO dropped by pindle

The armor is self-found, pindle dropped it... I've never found a 40/15, so no idea if they're duped :/

My 2nd best treasure = perfect GF (Grandfather Colossus Blade) for those who don't know. It USED to be good in 1.09 ;) ALSO dropped by pindle

If the armor is self-found you are incredibly lucky. Why, oh why couldn't I get that drop? The jewels are most likely dupes anyway, but the armor is really nice.

In addition to my earlier posts in this thread, I can always add the fact that I have a failed-unique Giant Thresher AND a Stormspire, both found by me! Hello good odds! :wave:

If the armor is self-found you are incredibly lucky. Why, oh why couldn't I get that drop? The jewels are most likely dupes anyway, but the armor is really nice.

In addition to my earlier posts in this thread, I can always add the fact that I have a failed-unique Giant Thresher AND a Stormspire, both found by me! Hello good odds! :wave:

ohhh....failed uniques.....

i got a rare corona with high durability and also a rare sacred armor.

both hold sentimental value to me, they remind me how close i was........sigh......

Rare Ghost Glaive
rlvl 66 411ED 178AR Self-replenish 5% ctc Amp Dmg (ethereal)
Throw Dmg: 229-648 1H Dmg: 143-459

39IAS/400/-25 Grief PB (self-rolled)
382ED eth DeathZ (self-rolled)
397ED eth Death Col Sword (self-rolled)
40res HOTO (1st roll, 1st self-made Hoto)
17FHR 10%OW 1LL 27Str 61Life 10Mana Self-Crafted Mesh Belt
Cham (Eldritch drop)
Ber (Shenk drop)
Rare amulet 2PCombat 10FCR 14Dex FR42 LR/CR/PR24

But I must say I'm most impressed by that self-found (or rolled) JMOD in Single Player... Props to u!

Last edited:
My sig set lol. It's the first and only full set that I found by myself. I could trade it away for a handful of pgems, but it has sentimental values. Plus it seems that the characters I train with that set seem to be successful and have good luck :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High