What's ur treasure IN D2

Back in 1.04 I had a Priest's War Scepter with +3 to HS for a total of +5 HS. Here's a screenshot. When I found it I had no idea HS wasn't supposed to spawn on sticks, I just thought "my smiter will love this". The item got flung into the void when I quit 1.10 a year ago. It's the one item I will never re-find.

http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hs5ph.jpg

I play single player, the shield and jewl were both found by me , i will complete it one day

Edit : I have a few more treasures that i will post later

l bow in the presence of such a great shield.

My treasured item is this

This is non ladder, so it's quite rare even though it's usually cheap to buy. l got this in a free game, in which the dropper was putting random items at different waypoints. l found this one on the ground, even though l was already holding a very low one. l decided it was better to risk dropping the low gheeds for a higher one. l then had a friend come in and take the old one. This reminded me of the necessity to take risks in the game in order to keep it interesting. l guess it's higher in moral value than statistical, but l really have no reason to part with it for as long as l play D2.

Last edited:
Back in 1.04 I had a Priest's War Scepter with +3 to HS for a total of +5 HS. Here's a screenshot. When I found it I had no idea HS wasn't supposed to spawn on sticks, I just thought "my smiter will love this". The item got flung into the void when I quit 1.10 a year ago. It's the one item I will never re-find.

http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hs5ph.jpg

such a nice prebuff scepter. man if it had sockets and swiftness/quickness mod in .09... would have been incredibly nice.

i only ever saw one. 5 to hs and 30 ias with 2 socs iirc.

my treasure items are
- self found ber rune at travi
- -5/5 lightning facet 'die' from mephisto
- immortal king's soulcage.
- selffound gul (travi) and um (cs)
- perfect eth gores, :azn: just like 'em

I dont keep track too much of "godly" items I've collected, because as each ladder season ends I just delete all my characters and start over. The things I do remember are the interesting items, which I created a special mule for(Who I forgot to keep active before the reset and expired). I did save a picture of some of the more useless items I had saved.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9104/allxz9.jpg

Obscene level requirements, insane uselessness, just interesting stuff.

(That small charm has a higher level requirement than Anni :D )

well,i would tell mine :thumbsup: but i am afraid of hackers and things like this because it happened once,it can happen twice..
But why does it matter after all...anyone if he looks into the etf will figure it out..
So guys tell me please from what realm ,Ladder/nonlader are u ..
and then if u guys post ur treasure
i will do the same... :thumbsup:

No reason to be afraid of "hackers", as they have nothing to do with this game.

If you lose your account, it means you have given your password away yourself.

My treasures are my rares, as they are the true one of a kind uniques in the game.
Trying to trade them away but no offer seems good enough :laughing:

My treasure is a magic Crown of Ages (a crown with ages mod) very funny, wouldn't sell this for 50 hr's:grin:

The only special thing I had last ladder was a 30 mara's that dropped from one of my first Hell Mepphisto runs.

I haven't got anything too special this time, except I have been having a nice way with the runes.

27-39-32 Deaths fathom (from first solo chaosrun with my new made hammerdin)
+15-18 Griffon Eye (Got hacked from me in trade game and made me quit playing for a week)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High