What's ur treasure IN D2

Dii Legend said:
That was my first runeword.
Mine too! :laugh:
Well, my first runeword that involved a high-end rune. I'm sure I've made many lower runewords before that.

If only my friend's account I was using as storage space didn't foshizzled by Blizzard. My collection would be larger. :weep:

It was my first. The lower ones, such as insight and spirit my brother helped me with. The first one I made on my own was a 38 hoto. :laugh: The time I've spent on west before joining the forum was doing runewords and such. I've got mules full of several types. :shhh:

no.u are all wrong,richness is all about d2..u must be rich to HAVE FUN,TOO LAUGH WHEN U SEE A POOR NUB ASKING FOR PHREE AND U SAY : POOR NAP,MUHAHAHA,LIKE I DO... MUAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

no.u are all wrong,richness is all about d2..u must be rich to HAVE FUN,TOO LAUGH WHEN U SEE A POOR NUB ASKING FOR PHREE AND U SAY : POOR NAP,MUHAHAHA,LIKE I DO... MUAHAAHAHAHAAHAH
That is just mean, and probably why no one on your friend's list will call you a friend. :rolleyes:

i don't give a damn about them,they all want to be my friend for my richness..damn them..if a friend is a friend he must accept u as u are,and believe me i am good with my friends
kill the beggers campaign.muhahahaahahahaha

i don't give a damn about them,they all want to be my friend for my richness..damn them..if a friend is a friend he must accept u as u are,and believe me i am good with my friends
According to you, no one deserves to be your friend. You just contradicted yourself. :rolleyes:

nobody from my list doesn't deserve the status of : FRIEND:(

I have a HUGE collection of Lenymo's (3 short of a full acc)
and my Perfect 15ed Enigma Mage Plate, made with a legit Ber and a legit Jah, my first "good" runeword. There's some other stuff, mostly rare/magic items, might look some up later :)

i always trieed to get perf eni
i once did one and i traded it for a few ists thinking of it as the other one (the anti perfect one)

With your attitude, I bet you can't get real friends on that way.

Richness in diablo is nice and all, but really overrated.

True. Who wouldn't trade everything he has for a new Ladder season?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High