Atomium: me
Soul KIller: that is such a nice ammy
pedu: yeah ..maybe..
intelligent :meh,u don't know nothing about my behavoiur with my friends

Atomium: me
Soul KIller: that is such a nice ammy
pedu: yeah ..maybe..
intelligent :meh,u don't know nothing about my behavoiur with my friends

You mean I know nothing about your behaviour...
Yup, I know nothing about you, and I agree most players on battle.net aren't that good, but if you keep thinking negative it won't do you good.

You mean I know nothing about your behaviour...
Yup, I know nothing about you, and I agree most players on battle.net aren't that good, but if you keep thinking negative it won't do you good.
I agree alot of people are like that. I find that some are better off being squelched, even if you have to do it every time you log onto the game. :tongue:

/o igw is your friend :thumbsup:
Yes, I know of that, but it's not very sensible to use when you play the way I used to. I would often have people messaging me for next game name when running baal runs. If I used the igw command I wouldn't be able to hear them either. :tongue:

I don't play the game anymore, but my best treasure was the friends I had when I was playing. They are more important than anything in a game can be. :smiley:

sundancer: 50% agree but where's the fun when u don't have chars and just go in diablo to chat?

On non ladder, I'd have to say that my Meteorb sorc is my tresure... I will trade nothing that is on her... Period... She's perfect...

Ladder, I'd have to say my 1pt. Smiter is my tresure... More to the point, my self found/self made Grief pb, and my self made Last Wish pb... The whole character rocks...

I know... Whole characters aren't what you ment, but it's the truth...

*Requiem_Death

Apophis ~ I did not log onto the game just to chat. I had playable characters that I used all the time. I am only saying that my friends were more important to me than anything we could have gotten, or did, in the game. You seem to be missing this concept. You are the type of person that would do anything to get what he wanted, and think that the items you have in the game make you "rich" and will do anything you can to increase that status. Many people are like this, and I have one word to describe them: Greedy. Upon reading this you will be all upset and hurt inside that I spoke up and called you out. That is fine, but don't expect anyone to listen to your ranting and raving on the matter.

Rather than perpetuate the discussion on being rich, I'm just going to list the items that mean the most to me. I'll never give these up, even for an infinite amount of wealth.

*Silence PB. The first RW on the first dueler I ever made... to duel the first friend I ever had on D2. I worked over two years to get the runes, since they costed ~150+ Pgems per rune back then.

*Rare amulet:
+2 Paladin Skills
+15 Strength
+19 Dexterity
Cold resist: 4%
Lightning resist: 4%
Fire resist: 4%
Poison resist: 39%

I found this off of Hell meph, and everyone thought it was a dupe. ^^

*20/19/9 Anni. There's a very good story behind this..basically I camped in a game for over 2 days, staying awake the whole time waiting for DC. Then my game dropped, and in my desperate attempt to get back onto the same IP, I ended up being in a DC game of a DIFFERENT IP. o_O Diablo walked literally 5 seconds after I joined the game. =b

my selfmade grief ba (39/400)
although im still not convinced that it would be better then botd!

as a non ladder player with ebotd

i wish i had a grief!! (i hate dupes so i don't even try, same with insight, fort, and many more! wish i could put my nl to ladder!)

but my favored item? i think it's the enlightenment i made for myself with self found ruins (ok pul's the highest, but it was the first word i made)

and my first trist run with my friend netted me a 19/18 d torch that hasn't moved off my smiter yet! (dam i can't personalize it!)

Mine would have to be some of my eth items.

An eth diggler (I just like 'em)
Eth Scalpers, 1% of perfect
Eth Templars 1% def off perfect and personalized.

Also have some nice finds like a 28 maras, 120ed arach, stuff like that.

Apophis said:
enough about hoto,talk about my richness :)))
So the entire purpose of this thread was for you to brag about your wealth and for everyone else to compliment you on it?

enough about hoto,talk about my richness :)))

Go start your own thread, and we'll meet you over there in a bit... kk? ^_~

On a more serious note... I would give all that I have to get my first b.net friend back in the game... All my other friends in the game are real life friends and it's quite fun and all, but it just doesn't seem the same... This guy had my back at all times, and he was the only person other than my real life friends that I could trust enough to drop a perfect pally torch + perfect anni + a 45 to life pcomb + <insert anything else godly> and he wouldn't even make a go for it... At most, he'd take a look at it, and drop it again... Not that I actually have any of those items, but if I did, I'd trust him with them 100%...

I helped him get started even when I was too poor to help much... Then, he helped me get started on ladder... I was so sad to see him leave after his account got hacked and cleaned out... I offered to set him up right so he wouldn't miss anything, and he was just too disheartened by the experience... I haven't seen him on since then... That little bugger isn't too fond of email either... lol

*Requiem_Death

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High