Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

I have 0 qualifiers in alvl 85s, because I've only put in about 30 minutes into that. . . Go Pyro!

I found another couple of decent scoring items with my Blizzy so IKSC and another low scorer could be kicked to the kerb. Might start on one of the other areas now.

@Twibz
Actually it is late but I'll let you in only because I let Bassano in although he was just a couple of hours late. That's it for entries.

Please link your trade tags and you have to start from scratch with your qualifiers.

Thankyou , Thankyou , Thankyou!!!

I'll do all that when im home tonight, big thanks!

All prepare to feel my wrath! Mwahahahaha! <---- (not much wrath but hey)

List of participants

----
Baal
----
Thyiad [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13c SC FAM]
WoRG [1.13d SC FAM]
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
SkaMan [1.13d HC FAM]
Fabian [1.13d SC FAM]
Paradigmshift [1.13d SC FAM]
Malicious [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
zgpmf [1.13d SC FAM]

--------
Ancient Tunnels
--------
Kimppi [1.13d SC FAM]
pharphis [1.13d HC FAM FTS]
Anaesthesia [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
Fabian [1.13d SC FAM]
frozzzen [1.13d SC FAM]
Pyrotechnician [1.13d HC FAM FTS]
Jason Maher [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
hernang [1.13d SC FAM Probation]

--------------
Other Level 85 Areas
--------------
pharphis [1.13d HC FAM FTS]
Nagisa [1.13d SC FAM]
zaphodbrx [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
WoRG [1.13d SC FAM]
Ilandalar [1.13d HC FAM]
Malevolent [1.13d SC FAM] FTS
Malicious [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
Thyiad [1.13d SC FAM]
Fabian [1.13d SC FAM]
FoE [1.13d HC FAM]
Pyrotechnician [1.13d HC FAM FTS]
zgpmf [1.13d SC FAM]
Jason [1.13d SC FAM]
horseheadnebula 1.13d SC FAM
bassano 1.13d SC FAM
Twibz [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
zgpmf [1.13d SC FAM]
Kitteh [1.13d SC FAM]
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
Fabian [1.13d SC FAM]
Moar [1.13d SC FAM]
omg I can't believe I'm a nub and I linked PGS's trader profile [1.13d SC FAM]
Mr Teach [1.13d SC FAM Probation]
Jason [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
nulio [1.13d SC FAM]
scrcrw [1.13d SC FAM]
queenEm [1.13c SC FAM]
BaronScarpia [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
zaphodbrx [1.13d SC FAM FTS]

------
Teams
------
Team Kittens!!! - Paradigmshift, frozzzen, Nagisa, omgwtfbbqpwned, nulio
Team KCPPF Respect Y'all - Kitteh, Cyrax, Pharphis, Pyrotechnician, FredofErik
Team Fail - Jason, Thyiad, Kimppi, Ilandalar, mr teach.

--------------------
Availible for teams
--------------------
zaph
WoRG
zemaj
Malevolent
Fabian

EDIT: Sorry for the late entry guys, gotta catch you all now, next stop the pits

Last edited:
Seven qualifiers in a day is not bad methinks:yes:

Even got a Vex rune which is not bad at all either.

Not much on the qualifier side. Have found a couple of decent non-qualifiers. Highest Rune is Sur. Too busy running to add the screenshot, but Baal actually dropped the rune. I'll get it into the item find thread after the MFO is over. Got in about an hour or two's worth of running the first day. Then had a concert (Iron Maiden) to attend on Friday evening and softball tourney for my daughter all day Saturday. Then took wife out to dinner/movie. So, Sunday, was only serious running day so far. 12:49 minutes (215 runs) on Javazon, 1:40 (27 runs) on Sorc. Both full on lightning. Better mf% on sorc, but slower overall runs. I don't stop the timer when muling in Gomule, so some of the times are longer than normal.

Code:
Ocher Small Charm of Vita 
Small Charm 
Required Level: 39 
Fingerprint: 0xe437542 
Item Level: 85 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+20 to Life 
Lightning Resist +7% 

Burly Small Charm of Good Luck 
Small Charm 
Required Level: 33 
Fingerprint: 0xb738315e 
Item Level: 88 
+16 Defense 
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 

Sur Rune 
Required Level: 61 
Weapons: Hit Blinds Target +1 
Armor: Increase Maximum Mana 5% 
Shields: +50 to Mana 

Chance Guards 
Chain Gloves 
Defense: 27 
Durability: 11 of 16 
Required Level: 15 
Required Strength: 25 
Fingerprint: 0x3dce997d 
Item Level: 99 
+25 to Attack Rating 
+27% Enhanced Defense 
+15 Defense 
200% Extra Gold from Monsters 
40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 
+2 to Light Radius

Just a question guys: Im running level85 areas, does that mean i can use items from both the pits and CS as qualifiers? pits is my primary target but whilst doing a full boss/worthy area clear before bed i have found a qualifier in CS. Is this allowed? If not its fine , not a great find but hey, its a top 5 :crazyeyes:

Yes. All lvl85 areas EXCEPT AT go into the same category. So you can combine as you wish. :)

Yes. All lvl85 areas EXCEPT AT go into the same category. So you can combine as you wish. :)

Woooooo! Well in 3 hours of running the pits its hard to believe i have found only 1 qualifier and that was 10 seconds into the first run! Ive had an um and plenty of ethereal/socket bases but not what i wanted, oh well, I guess Diablo just knows ive joined a MFO...

So after tonight, 2 qualifiers!

Been running Baal like a mofo, increased my total number of qualifiers to 64, but haven't managed to improve my score at all! I did find a VEX though, which was nice :)

Also I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days without D2, so it's a chance for others to catch up... Although I plan to run enough to get my nec to 95 before the MFO finishes, so plenty to do when I get back...

Good luck, have fun, don't die!

1310 Pit runs so far, but nothing really worth keeping. Thought about swapping to CS, but couldn't kill fast enough on /p7.

EXP is kind of stopped as well, with all the dying. >.>;; Thankfully team is keeping it interesting. Hopefully at least one decent item drops soon, though previous MFOs tell me it won't happen even with 6000 runs. :p

I will post another update around Wednesday evening (UTC-8), so please try to get something in before then. Good luck!

wow i havent done anywhere near that amoun of runs (i dont bother counting them)

No upgrades on my final 5 since sunday morning, i am getting tired of this without any upgrades at all, also nobody had a sur to trade so i cant take my sorc to the pits...

It is really strange: you can run for hours and not find anything. Then; within 10 runs, you find 3 updates to your list!

Well my two runners got boring so I respec'd to a pure fire sorc to run mausoleum and Pindle at p8 ( 420 MF ). Hopefully p8 will net some runes or at the very least some exp. Score is just not improving though.

So I managed to find a Mara's off Baal to my surprise... but it doesn't appear to be on the qualifier list... or am i just going insane and can't see it? lol =\

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High