Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

Update sendt as well. I need to improve 5 out of 5 qualifiers or I will be laughed at. :(

Not any good runes here either. Think I can sport a Dol...

I have sent my update and first I have to say that I haven't been able to run as much as I wanted. Second: I hope there are people in the Pindle category that will not run at all...

And I have found an Io! :) yeay for me...

So, my inbox kerploded this morning. AORN I have received updates from: Kitteh, zaphodbrx, Moar, queenEm, and nulio. Anybody else, you sent them to the wrong place. I'll update when I get two more.

Dear AT sup: I haven't sent an update of my own due to an RL intrusion keeping me out of the Tunnels Friday and Saturday. Today will be my first real day of running.

And I've received one from scrcrw as well. zgp, give me a second to see if it got spamfiltered (edit: it did. Got it.)

PINDLE+ SO FAR
1. zgpmf
2. nulio
3. scrcrw
4. zaphodbrx
5. BaronScarpia
6. Kitteh
7. Moar
8. queenEm
9. mr teach (sorry, missed yours initially too)

Anybody else wants to know how they're doing, I'll edit in any further results I get before 2:00 PM EST tomorrow. I'm not going to tell you how far ahead the front of the pack is; SPECULATE FOR MY AMUSEMENT, MWAHAHA...

Last edited:
3 hours ago, yeah some of the mail I got ended up in spam filter. I got updates from WoRG, zaph, hernang, Kimppi, Zod God, mal, and Nagisa.

I think if the email consists only of the list (i.e. no "&#%$ I did over 9000 runs and all I got was this lousy IKSC") it looks a lot like a list of prices. :coffee:

Oh and...to no one in particular...put your scores in your email plz. :p

zpgmf- wait they werent in order were they? because if they were then i am dead, i thought i was doing quite well.....

Best non qualifier- 293% 9LL titans ( not eth but great roll)

Best rune- ZOD

Missed entire day of running. Long live Sunday when I have to works 16 hours T_T
Will try to compensate with little sleep but probably impossible.

Sent results in.

Current standings:

Other 85 areas:

1.NagisaFurukawa
2.Malevolent
3.FoE
4.Zaph
5.Pyrotechnician
6.WoRG

AT:

1.Frozzzen
2.Kimppi
3.Pharphis
4.Hernang
5.Pyrotechnician

More or less where i expected to be.

Until a few minutes ago was thinking that at this pace i'm about to double my runs from last MFO and still get less than half the points. Luckily i finally found a decent item. Only thing that dropped all day before that were 2 Tals amus and i got enough of those.

Team standings:

1.Team Kittens!!!
2.Team KCPPF Respect Y'all
3.Team Fail

Finally got a HR, Jah from Pindle!

Team standings:

1.Team Kittens!!!
2.Team KCPPF Respect Y'all
3.Team Fail

Finally got a HR, Jah from Pindle!

:rolf:

Good to know my team's doing great:p

I only just got back (from places) but I might get a chance to play a bunch this week.

I'm kind of rooting for Team Fail to win because, well, you can't really call yourselves Team Fail if you succeed at failing.

I sent updates to the wrong address (aka copy -> paste fail)... Sorry. Got it right, this time (I think)...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High