Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

I didn't get much done on the weekend... only found 1 low qualifier so far. Gonna do more tomorrow and hopefully pick up some qualifiers =\

wait those are already in ranking
darn i am good at being bad
last place ^^ and i did quite some runs - well QueenEm i will get you:crazyeyes:

:scratchchin: I think so! People normally use "my friend that can't send emails properly" :jig:

Thanks, supervisor! Looks like I have to work harder to become a pokemon master :alright:. Oh, wait. Wrong game.

Oh good I did better than I thought.
I'll try to get 2 hours per day done during the week and then a litte more on the weekend.

Spent a whole day Tunnelling; one good qualifier and many garbage ones.

Got a Fal rune (when does I get to join HR club?).

Irritating Rares: 72-dur Wyrmhide, 60-dur Overseer Skull, 84-dur Ghost Spear

Decent non-qualifiers: An(other) Ali's Blade, Nat's helm, a FCR/tri-res rare ring, Visc

Only qualifier I got so far is Aldur's chest, sighs. Best non-qualifier so far is a 197 ED Arreat's... best rune is a Ko I think.

If I have time tonight I'll try my luck again... otherwise I'll def get some done tomorrow, especially if D3 is on maintenance.

How can I not be last?? Teach, you must have found insanely bad stuff.... Anyway, for next update I am sure I will have picked up a few more goodies

600 runs in at /p3 at about 1:15/run.

*falls asleep

at least I'm halfway to level 95 :)

Pleasantly surprised - but I won't have time to do a single run before saturday. But when that comes I'm reasonably sure I'll get my Tyrael's and jump to first place.

Only qualifier I got so far is Aldur's chest, sighs. Best non-qualifier so far is a 197 ED Arreat's... best rune is a Ko I think.

If I have time tonight I'll try my luck again... otherwise I'll def get some done tomorrow, especially if D3 is on maintenance.

Ouch, that must be insanely unlucky.

Oh boy. There's this one TC87. It's a useless unique ( which most TC87 are anyway ). I already had 2 of these before the MFO and then during the MFO I again get 2 more. Sure it has a decent score but I never want to see one of them again.

So 2 Zods and now someone gets 2 Tyraels...

Edit: I've re-equipped my Blizzsorc. She was too fragile, and getting crap drops anyway, and the TP from Occy was annoying the hell out of me. So I've removed ~300MF and redone her as a full Tal's sorc. She now has an extra ~300 life, ~500 mana (thanks to a pair of SoJs), 1 frame faster casting, 2 frames faster hit recovery, full resists (very useful against double/triple enchanted monsters and I now don't have to run to town every time a zombie whacks me), better damage (extra couple of skill levels plus a boost to CM), and as a result her runs are much faster. And she still has 375 MF (exactly 150 for uniques, a drop from 184). I now understand what Nightfish was on about.

Last edited:
Well QueenEm just like Jason i had to include a IK Stone Crusher - well i actually was glad that i didnt had to include both i had found
but todays - good Morning - runs rewarded me with something decent - finally so now i have the motivation to run all day long - lets see how much i can get done - its half past ten here right now i should be able to stay awake until midnight so thats 14 hours :crazyeyes:
well i will take a power nap after lunch

Is it too late to join a L85 Area Group? CS is my lamerdins calling... I hope its not too late :(

Well I did some runs. Not yesterday. The day before. Got a qualifiers in both Baal and A85.

I'll run more tomorrow. The CoX servers are down for maint then. New powerset coming out which might impact my running for the rest of the week. I will run a bit more today depending on how stressed the shopping gets me.

Oh and I won't likely do any updates because well, I'm going to be last in both categories anyway. :D

@Twibz
Actually it is late but I'll let you in only because I let Bassano in although he was just a couple of hours late. That's it for entries.

Please link your trade tags and you have to start from scratch with your qualifiers.

Well, I'm severly dissapointed now. I had run "some" pits on Friday and Saturday and picked up enough to have 5 qualifiers, only one that I hope stays there, otherwise I'm in big trouble. I dedicated many hours on Sunday to running AT and have 5 qualifiers as well, but barely....best rune is a Mal so far.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High