Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

It's not a qualifier because no jewelry is elite. ATMA considers them normal, actually, but I'm not sure if that's correct according to game files or just the logical progression because you can find jewelry in any difficulty.

Well you only need specific character levels to make unique jewelry drop so yeah its not elite - not even maras

i found another nice non qualifier - a perfect vipermagi ^^- new dress for the necro (after the MFO - until then he will wear his wealth )

The game was just horrible to me last night , I know i'll never net as many runs as some of you guys but after 3 hours of pit runs I expected more than just 2 qualifiers, seriously! Gunna go players1 for the remainder just for speed , p8 wasnt slow but it wasnt helping obviously...

Loads of grailers for me, gerkes, todeasfaelle flame (never seen this item before) , loads of runes, just a distinct lack of unique/set elite stuff!

FML!

Pindle is bad today as well. Not one qualifier yet and 1 death. :(

I think I have to reskill and put 20 points into decoy to keep the valk alive. Or go back to /p3. I just don't have the gear to off him fast enough as it is now.

Thats why i run him on /p1 - i dont have any plans to make the necro 99 so all the exp is just gravy ^^and /p1 is fast

today pindle is rather nice - not good items - but better then the rest
i now have 15 qualifiers (my 3 worst i ofc have triple :p)

P/1 all the way it is then! I atleast wanna have 5 qualifiers whether they all be IKSC or not!

Just a question guys: Im running level85 areas, does that mean i can use items from both the pits and CS as qualifiers? pits is my primary target but whilst doing a full boss/worthy area clear before bed i have found a qualifier in CS. Is this allowed? If not its fine , not a great find but hey, its a top 5 :crazyeyes:

Yes. All lvl85 areas EXCEPT AT go into the same category. So you can combine as you wish. :)

You might want to check if drops from sealbosses and Diablo himself are allowed. I think in most cases they are to be excluded. Haven't checked if this is the case for this MFO as i run a different area.

Are drops from level 83/84 areas allowed?

i dont think so

You might want to check if drops from sealbosses and Diablo himself are allowed. I think in most cases they are to be excluded. Haven't checked if this is the case for this MFO as i run a different area.

and here is the answer for that

Eligible finds

The following monsters are the only ones whose drops will be considered
in each category:

- Hell Baal: Baal and his 5 minion packs.
- Pindle+: The mentioned SuperUniques and their Minions, in
the cases of Eldritch, Pindle and Sharptooth.
- Ancient Tunnels: Any monster (not the chest) in here is fair game.
- Level 85 areas: The Mausoleum, The Pit, Maggot Lair lvl 3, Kurast Sewers lvl 2, Forgotten Temple, Ruined Fane, Disused Reliquary, River of Flame, Chaos Sanctuary (not including seal boss packs and Diablo), Worldstone Keep, Throne of Destruction (not including
minion waves)

I've received a few questions about how often updates should be sent to me. Honestly, send them hourly if you want. I'll update again when I get emails from enough people. Unless there's a schedule I should be following, Mr. MFO Host?

But yeah, the more the merrier. On a slight tangent, the amount of time I spend physically at work is highly variable based on circumstances and need. This MFO happened to coincide with me having a lot of time I don't have to be there. Wee!

With the runs i did today that brings me exactly at the same amount i did the entire previous MFO. Since we're about halfway that would mean that i'd be close to doubling that if i can keep this up.
Sidenote: Lvl 98 is near and, if i don't die, is certainly gonna happen during this MFO.

I just found a ber rune, YAY! about to roll an infinity and get my sorc into the pits, i think i have the best rubne luck so far, Um,Mal,Ber,Zod :p

i hope it rolls well!

hmmm with todays tuns i practically doubled the total amount of runs i have done so far

i hope i can keep this pace becasue today was rather rewarding (i even got my first gheeds)

now i have some qualifieres that are decent and i wont have to be ashamed of - well considering the stuff i had before everything thats worth more than 2 points is decent for me ^^

Pindle officially hates me. I'm up to 2k runs now and all I have to show for it is utter rubbish! Close to giving up, but then I can't let Pindle win....

wow 2 k runs - i got to 1.2k today but i will get you - and you probably have better rubbish than i have
if i mashed the items pindle gave me i could put water on it and sell it in the bar as crapjuice

I would like to happydance at this moment, for no reason at all.

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

<3 u MFO

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High