These Stickies are Made for Reading Thread - Summer 2007 i

How's your leg Rykuss???

I can give you another drug to kill the pain... (shameless WoW trial key pitch)

Legs are fine, it's my back I had surgery on. :wink3: Moar drugs?! for phree?!! :cloud9: Lortab 10's just aren't working, I need to get put back on percoset. I can deal with the nausea a lot better than the pain me thinks.

Lynn: You should be able to Sheep by now, you can sheep targets as a crowd control measure.

Rykuss, My fault, I thought it was leg. Anyways I only have one drug. It's a Demerol like WOW trial key :p

Lynn: You should be able to Sheep by now, you can sheep targets as a crowd control measure.

Rykuss, My fault, I thought it was leg. Anyways I only have one drug. It's a Demerol like WOW trial key :p

I tried it out almost two years ago and only played 7 out of 10 days. After playing Rappelz for months I just don't see myself paying to grind. Maybe it would be more fun with a group, I played solo as I couldn't find a party that lasted longer than ten minutes. Basically they always dibanded after a certain quest was complete. :unimpressed: It was the same way during my trial with WoW, if I died I got kicked from the party immediately.

when I played wow it was fun since I had a few ppl to play with, but without them it quickly became boring... I always got killed doing quests and the pkers would camp my body so I couldn't even get it and finish my quest. So much time wasted waiting for them and running back to body :cry:

D2 however... :laugh: new game every couple of minutes doing mf or a party of 8 from act1 to act5 baal...

How come you can't make/join games Legend?

You know about the wanted boards right?

Some places have signs that you can right click and interact with, these are wanted boards. You get quests from them.
I read something about that briefly on the forum, haven't tried it yet.
How's your leg Rykuss???
That would be his back, not his leg. :tongue:
My first thought was : "I can kill sheep just fine." But then I realized you are speaking of something else. :tongue:
How come you can't make/join games Legend?
I really have no idea. It seems to be an issue with the ports or something, but even when messing with those it wont work.

You should have or be getting the Polymorph Spell, it allows you to "sheep:" targets - I.E turn them into a sheep that wanders around and does nothing for a certain time - unless attacked.

one of my frends had some kind of issue like that and he said he just reinstalled d2 + xpac and it worked fine from then on out.

I seem to recall having something of the sort a long time ago, but I can't remember what i did :embarassed:

You should get that fixed though and come back to d2 away from Wow ...:shocked:

one of my frends had some kind of issue like that and he said he just reinstalled d2 + xpac and it worked fine from then on out.
That was going to be my last option, I might do that later tonight.
You should get that fixed though and come back to d2 away from Wow ...:shocked:
Why? WoW provides a bit of a challenge right now, since I've had to figure it out on my own and even then trying to kill mosters much higher level than I should be for my level. I have fun trying to stay alive while I'm trying to burn/freeze them to bits. :grin:

I still like *crowbar swings*, but it's become so redundant that it's not fun anymore. I was having fun walking the game with my lightning sorceress, but even that was beginning to get boring. I was ready to move on with her, and level for a bit but that was when I discovered the problem I'm having.
These are the skills you should have and the levels you get them: http://wowdigger.com/spell/class_skills/mage
That page isn't loading correctly for me right now, I'll try again later.
You mean in PvP versus Lynn?
Say what? :shocked:

You mean in PvP versus Lynn?

Or do I surrender to the wolf (imaginary) Lord?

As in renouncing your empire and bowing before the Emperor Wolf to spare your Empire from annihilation.

It has been a long drawn out war and my wolfie senses tell me that the O'Niells are gettin exhausted and can not compete with the Wolfens Superior stamina & patience.

Rawr " Hail to the king , baby"

yea Legend i know what you mean... I got burned out on D2 a long time ago, then played other games, finally got hooked on WoW, lost patience with that as well as got bored of running for 20 minutes to a location to level just to find it was swarming with hostile players.. Meh, I gave it all up and recently found myself back in the world of D2 which has once again become extremely fun :grin:

and this time around I WILL get a lvl 99! :banghead:

As in renouncing your empire and bowing before the Emperor Wolf to spare your Empire from annihilation.

It has been a long drawn out war and my wolfie senses tell me that the O'Niells are gettin exhausted and can not compete with the Wolfens Superior stamina & patience.

Rawr " Hail to the king , baby"

Keep dreamin Runt!

*chucks a three day old eclair at Gorny*

Anyone else having terrible trouble finding pecan pie or is it just me?

Well you should look for it. It's very nice. One of the essential food groups.

i like pie.

I daren't ask what the woman in you 'tar likes.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High