These Stickies are Made for Reading Thread - Summer 2007 i

Oh, yeah I noticed that already. Aggro = aggressiveness, I suppose. I figured out early on that instead of getting close to attack a monster, I can aim at one from afar and have only that one come at me. Sometimes though (as with them blasted Murlocs) getting the attention of one will bring close ones with it. And that's the problem I've been having with them. I can't hit more than one at a time, and it's hard to escape them sometimes when they hit me I can't move very fast and get killed. :tongue:

Frost Nova or see if someone else needs the quest. You can ask in /1 for example.

Frost Nova or see if someone else needs the quest. You can ask in /1 for example.
Frost nova works, but only for a couple of seconds and even then it doesn't freeze them long enough to kill them one by one or to get away before they kill me. I'll just stay away from that area for now. :tongue:

if you were on US W Ladder I could give you a bunch of starting gear. I created an extra account dedicated to helping lowbies :grin:

If anybody needs some lowbie gear please lemme know.

*kadavra

wow.... how long do they keep your characters on there for? wonder if my guys are still on there?

if you were on US W Ladder I could give you a bunch of starting gear. I created an extra account dedicated to helping lowbies :grin:
If I could create/join games, I might have just taken you up on that offer. :scratch:
wow.... how long do they keep your characters on there for? wonder if my guys are still on there?
I don't know, I've just started playing myself.

Boon bane whatever.

I have 4 active trial keys left to send, so howbout it Uncle_Mike? Meme?

NN
I do not have time for WoW and I am afraid that I would like it and end up playing it...

Thanks for your offer, it sort of resembles drug peddling though...

NN
I do not have time for WoW and I am afraid that I would like it and end up playing it...

Thanks for your offer, it sort of resembles drug peddling though...

I have many "Drugs"

*looks around shiftily*

*Holds out hands and offers free "drugs" to all*

Are you in the late teens yet?

Yoiu should head into The Deadmines for a taste of instance action!

You will get quests sending you into Westfall soo, be careful there as most monsters are 12 at the least and there are 14 and up... some 18's as well.

If I get on tonight, I'll look for you.

You know about the wanted boards right?

Some places have signs that you can right click and interact with, these are wanted boards. You get quests from them.

How's your leg Rykuss???

I can give you another drug to kill the pain... (shameless WoW trial key pitch)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High