These Stickies are Made for Reading Thread - Summer 2007 i

Thyiad1

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Mar 3, 2006
These Stickies are Made for Reading Thread - Summer 2007

[highlight]These Stickies are Made for Reading OT Thread - Summer 2007[/highlight]

(Apologies to Nancy Sinatra)

Welcome to the OT chat thread; the place to increase your post count *notices twitching ban sticks* with every day meaningful chit-chat, which in no way could be construed as spam.

This thread is dedicated to RTFM; sage advice which we should all have tattooed somewhere easily accessible. :grin:

Previous thread can be found slipping gently into the night here. Check out the quality of posts; it will give you something to shoot at ... for.

Civility is always necessary, coherence less so. Please be mindful of Da Rulez. Failure to be polite will result in you being made to read leet speak during your vacation. :wink3:

May you live in interesting times or this is going to be one dull thread ...

Thyiad is your summer host. Mind your manners, don't bore me, and otherwise have fun. :smiley:

EDIT: Assigns a pair of oiled up Chippendales dancers as bouncers.

Damn, you snatched the first reply right in front of my eyes. :undecided:

I guess there will be no more wolves versus o'neills then?

Damn, you snatched the first reply right in front of my eyes. :undecided:

I guess there will be no more wolves versus o'neills then?

Aren't two threads enough? :laugh:

More than enough. :neener:

Seriously, enough, already! :rant:

I actually purchased a newspaper today for the first time in a long while. (A broadsheet, I don't read tabloids.) It brought home to me how much I have relied on the net for news (bbc website) and how that differs from truly good analysis in print.

Whoa, a new place for quality content :thumbsup:

Turtle crusade just does not sound convincing Lorven :tongue:

edit: can someone help me mule East NL?
j/k

edit: can someone help me mule East NL?k
First I was going to say "sure, I can (thinking I could make a NL character just for that)" then realized you play on Europe and was like..."what the heck?" Stop trying to confuse me, Mike! :angry:

Whoa, a new place for quality content :thumbsup:

Turtle crusade just does not sound convincing Lorven :tongue:

edit: can someone help me mule East NL?
j/k

Having a turtle crusade makes just as much sense as a wolf crusade, all animals are equal!
*hides*

OT thread with mainly green posts in it? That can't be right. :shocked:

Hi Green Lorv (mind your editing) :wave:
Hi Green Dredd :wave:

They may all be created equal, but they aren't treated equal. Down with the furries! Up with the amphibians!

Wolfes are cute :cloud9: though I really like the water..

OT thread with mainly green posts in it? That can't be right. :shocked:
That's what happens when not many others are around. It was coincidence I was here, and be glad I can still type legibly... :tongue:

Wolfes are cute :cloud9: though I really like the water..
Wolves can be cute, when they're young (don't get any ideas you silly wolf pups!).

*gets gun*

*starts hunting*

I never got anyone to join my crusade with turtles avatars either, so... :wink3:

So that's what it was. It's been bugging me every time I saw it, because I knew I'd seen that ...something before, but couldn't remember where. Turtles? Must have been 18 years ago, no wonder.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High