These Stickies are Made for Reading Thread - Summer 2007 i

my favorite would be a plain old boring vanilla, it rocks, dont mind a drink with a tiny umbrella in it to :wink2:

*follows Gorny and throws a shoe at her*

*catches shoe in midair and launches it back at Tom* *SMACK!* Feeling better? I sure am. :evil:

I don't like plain vanilla ice cream. Strawberry is good once in a while, but chocolate is best. :jig:

OBESITY!!one1!!
Not with my metabolism, and exercising three times a week. I can eat anything I want. :laugh:

Throws a pie @ Krischan
You're supposed to do that via PM. :angry: Things like this should have a boomerang effect and hit the initiator in the face instead! :devil:

Edit: I just found the battle chest box I have my cd-keys/discs kept in (attempting a reinstall, hoping it will fix the problem I've been having), and guess what I found in the bottom of it. A 14-day free trial disc for WoW. :laughing:

Strawberry cheesecake icecream.......... :drool: :cloud9: Blue Bell makes the best, unfortunately I'd have to drive to Texas to get it because they don't sell it here for some weird reason. My wife recently bought me a half-gallon of some Blue Bunny brand and it wasn't half bad, just not Blue Bell.

I'd have thought C4 would have been more your style. Personally, I'm old-fashion, Semtex ftw. :grin:

An acceptable substitute certainly but not a way I would recommend to get women out of their clothes. :wink3:

Who said anything about getting Dii out of her clothes?

I have other foolproof methods for doing that ...even Dredd can do it :wink3:

*Yawn*

Hello everyone...new to these forums and just dropping in to say hello before turning in...night. :)

*Nibbles on kitten*

Um... nope, it's clearly labeled "Tri's box".
He gave you a fake one, the one I have was given to me by him over a year ago.
He told me to keep the important stuff he wants in there.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High