The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Kimiko! Play in my game!

Will...will it be not as scary as the beginning of this game was? :scared:

Lays for everyone if we get to 100 pages!

Are those the chips? How about ice cream or cookies or shaved ice? :devil:

kimiko, don't take anything personally in the game.
We are all actors, playing parts. We no more wish to hurt anyone's real, true feelings than we would want to actually lynch them, or kill them in the night. It's just pretend.
Yeah, even though it was warned to me so many times, it just did not get through I guess... or maybe I just got too into the game O_O. As for my role, I just do not seem to have any luck :hanky:.

Uh, did flubbucket ever mention that? He only said he'd switched one who had a posting restriction and one who did not, and it looks like it had no effect on the game.

Well, he did say:
Leo are you having a good time?

After being locked, so I kinda figured that it must be true because, why lie?

Hope you enjoyed it, and hope to see you again. The more the merrier (and the more likely you survive the first night, with other targets to choose).

Yeah, I was really surprised that I even made it through the first night let alone to day 2. :nod:

Also, is it just me or is it kinda difficult to type? Missing letters, not deleting until clicking several times, hmm... :scratchchin:.

Re: The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Congratulations to the winners, except for Bad Ash of course, who failed miserably and died immediately.

I have one important comment before any:

In Harry Potter, Bellatrix Lestrange kills Sirius Black, then parades around singing "I killed Sirius Black, I Killed Sirius Black, I Killed Sirius Blaaack!!!"

So, in Bellatrix Lestrange Fashion:

I killed Bad Ash! I killed Bad Ash, I killed Bad Ash!!!!!

ROFL!

YOURE ALL A BUNCHA JERKS IS WHAT YOU ARE. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOILED BY NOODLE AND GORNY HOW CAN I GO ON?

For funs sake here is my email to loz:

"sending it in (being noodle). Just know this is a big gamble! haha. I have to head into work super early but will be able to check this around 4:45 am CST. So we can chang our mind if we need to.

I can see everyone jumping on a bad ash lynch bandwagon just on that suspicion alone if nothing else develops. I think we can play it off, but this is a big move for early on haha. Lemme know if you are cool with it, as of now noodle is set to be attempted to die, and im ok with it, just might backfire."

well apparently it didnt backfire, you fools just had the exact same idea.

Noodle, how does it feel to survive on 1 in 4 chance? The mafia don shoul dhave been dead on day 1 and I would be the mexican drug dealer HERO.

CURSES! I am sad panda even though we won.

I was trying to follow along and Loz's tourist claim was seriously brilliant. It led him to win. I honestly thought there was no way noodle was mafia and I was "dieing" to see how I died. :xxx:

It felt freakin' awesome, of course!

Well, he did say:

After being locked, so I kinda figured that it must be true because, why lie?

And again you have seen things no one else did. You clearly noticed much more than you let on. My greatest worry in the game was that I would die without leaving anyone who knew what I knew. Being able to talk at night was a great relief in that regard. If I were a cop... I'd worry every night I wouldn't be alive in the morning to tell what I knew.

Also, is it just me or is it kinda difficult to type? Missing letters, not deleting until clicking several times, hmm... :scratchchin:.

That can only be something wrong with your computer. Can't be anything wrong with the forums (although there can be things wrong with the forums, they can't at least cause that).

ACTIONS:
Night one:
1) kimiko (cop) investigates nurman. Pro town.
2) Feysal (barkeep) invites Zarniwoop, Marahumm, nurman, FalconGK. nurman spends the night.
3) flubbucket (cab driver) switches Leopold Stotch with Ankeli
4) Leopold Stotch (sexy nurse) protects Leopold Stotch. Ankeli is protected.
5) Gorny (dark skinned friend) kills Bad Ash. Success.
6) Bad Ash (Mexican drug dealer) kills Noodle. Fail
7) Marahumm (mime) sees Bad Ash kill attempt on Noodle.
8) Uraj (DEA agent) investigates Leopold Stotch. Not Mafia.
X) wickedswami takes Bad Ashes place as Mexican drug dealer.

before i read gorny and noodle gloating at my death, I was 100% sure that I was bus switched with noodle. I mean how perfect would it be to switch two arch enemies?

THUNDERCAT, I DEMAND A RECOUNT ON NOODLES ATTEMPTED DEATH ON NIGHT 1

Btw thanks for hosting...it sucks arse going out early in these games..but nothing I did would have changed that

lurker alert:

Looks like no one noticed my comment about how Gorny's comment cost his team the victory again...?

I was wondering about that. Great game folks. That was fun to follow. With my 20/20 vision, I can say that I wondered about Loz the whole time.

I guess this is also to help everyone get pie and potato chips (lays) or maybe Hawaiian flower necklaces (leis) or even ballad-like stories (leys) for everyone.

I'm excited for Mara's game too.

I was trying to make a word game in regards to nurman's pic about getting laid. Guess that didn't work out as planned. But like I mentioned before, mafia games never go as planned.
Bad Ash, blame it all on my rubik's cube. That's what I flipped to get the result of your kill attempt. Next time, get me a DIY cube and it might work in your favor.

No, no, I'd say the existing cube works just fine. :thumbsup:

Ok, I got the attention I wanted, now I'll say what Gorny's comment was.

There was talk in the next game thread about night kill roles being revealed, and how that would affect the balance. Gorny said that night kill roles are known to the mafia, if they were responsible for the kill. That made me think, for the first time seriously, about how Noodle knew wickedswami's role, but had since then said nothing. When I continued on that train of thought, it seemed apparent that Bad Ash and wickedswami were Loz's people. I could not be sure of whether Noodle or Gorny was the don, but I suspected it would be Gorny. For balance, Noodle's mafia faction would have to have a hitman as well, and I believed Noodle was it. There would have been the symmetry of Noodle and Bad Ash both being hitmen and having substitutes.

At the start of the last day I'd intended to go after Loz, him being the certain choice, and I was hoping to get Noodle to vote him by making it appear as if I still thought Leo could've been the serial killer. After talking to her during the night, I trusted that she wasn't. I believed I had a chance of turning the game around, but I had to get Noodle lynched, since he could be a hitman, but Loz couldn't. Noodle was the bigger potential threat, which made it necessary for me to reverse my plan and convince Loz into voting Noodle.

It was an innocent answer to a game mechanics question, but if I hadn't seen that, I would've gone with my plan to get Loz lynched. I couldn't have won, but I was in the position to decide which mafia faction would have the chance to win. ;)

TC this is the rubix cube you flip to determine noodles death:

color-braille-rubik-cube1.jpg

if it comes up white, he dies

I seriously considered signing up for this game, but i figured I'd be to preoccupied with my project and exams at school, which turned out to be partially correct as i was preoccupied, but with my father's untimely death... I would have loved to be in this game as ThunderCat and Lozhinge The Unhinged are by far my favourite names, so i expected great things from TC.

I had i ton of quotes i wanted to comment on, but this is only my second login in about 6 months and i thought I were having password problems while I was in fact having user name problems (curse you firefox autologin), so I'll just say that this was a masterfully orchestrated and well played game.

Congrats to Loz and his side on the win and feysal for staying alive, and sign me up for the next game as everything that can go wrong already have gone wrong for me, so there will be no distractions.

@TC; I think the chance is there; it's yours for the taking.

Originally my role had night 0 for when I could first use my power, but TC considered the first night, night 1. So I got to choose to either use my power nights 1,3,5etc or 2,4,6etc. I would have chosen Gorny as my next target because of the Gambler's Fallacy slip. Which I thought he was attempting to use to clear himself of suspicion since both him and Leo were mafia last game. But then he was out night 2.

I kept going back and forth on whether to think of Loz as mafia. My role seemed to imply there was more than one mafia group, but by the end of the game SK seemed more likely to me.

Feysal, I think you did a great job with your barkeep role.

Sorry to hear about your father. Bjarke.
Thank you for taking interest in my game and I do hope you enjoyed following it.
In regards to next round, keep an eye opened for a recruitment thread by Marahumm. It should be stickied as soon as he posts it.

As a side note, it seems the LOTR game and mine have brought fourth quite a lot of fresh meat. I estimate at least 20 players for Marahumms game and we should get used to seeing even more in the future.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High