The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Re: The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

For sure on the "more players" - I would have joined in your game TC but had a 4 day weekend and was out of town with no I-net - at the start of it - so I opted out.

Waiting on Mara now! :D

Do need to ask. Why did you even try and call this a "Vanilla" mafia game? I think you missed it by a few restrictions and roles! (good job though!)

kimiko, the game itself isn't "scary", it's common to have the kind of feeling when playing a psychological game.

161532_omg_wtf_cat_rubiks_cube.jpg

*pops fingers to get ready to post a semi-long one*

*and wrists*

*and neck*

*and ankles*

*and toes*

*and spine*

(yes, i know i will have arthritis by the time i am 30. :p i think my back is already screwed since i cannot stand for long periods of time and one barely massages my back and it hurts. at least i stopped popping my hip joints. sometimes i can't help it and they pop anyway. guess that's what happened after you stop dancing: keep the flexibility and the occasional hip pop)

And last, one picture I didn't show Marahumm yet. The origin of my avatar: The Fool, one of the High Arcana of the Tarot deck, from the upcoming game "The Fool and His Money".
22-H.png

that is a lovely picture, Feysal. the pics from this deck are based off of the game "The Fool and His Money" or did i mis-read that?

Sathoris was the one having the passive ability to reveal NKs. But when Gorny and wicked died, and you guys figuring out the "restriction" Noodle and Loz had, it would have been very easy to spot them as mafia....

yeah. next time you guys think i am babbling off my arse (OH CHRIST! oy. ofc the comp chair would act up at this time of night and i almost fall out of it. -.- *fiddles with latch thingy* fixed) and think that my theories are nuts and way out there, you remember this game and you remember that i ad pegged Noodle kinda scummy because of his accent and my excuses i gave. not exactly right, but you remember that Leo is not as dumb as she seems. :p

900 posts. It doesn't look like you're going to get your 100 pages of posts though. Of course, I haven't seen Leo's comments yet, but 10 more pages would be a stretch even for her. For anyone, really.

o_O

Seriously, i'm waiting for Leo's comments too :D

umm.... maybe it's because i have been in a weird mood all day, but. uh... why? i have nothing special to say. lulz.

Lastly, how did none of you believe that one Leopold Stotch was not, at least in some way, a doctor? As said in day 1 (bolded the important part):

i was VERY subtly role-hinting as i srsly thought that BA had targeted me for a NK but Flub had switched me with Noodle. i only got about 33.3% of that guess right. HA! thank you for noticing and not saying anything. :)

LOL, I argued that the posting restrictions coudn't possibly be for mafia only, as that would have made it too easy. Apparently I was right and wrong. *bonk self*

*hands you a foam baseball bat*

KIDDING! im kidding. ^_^ :kiss:

I prefer to kill with my teeth.

yeah, so do i. i prefer to throw the fork and knife to the other side of the room, hope it stabs someone's jugular in the process, preferably a female, take that big, fat, juicy steak in my hands and rip it apart with my teeth and gnaw on the sinews and tissues in the meat, lick the savory juices that drip down from the steak off the plate, throw the veggies at the dead female (or shove them down her throat to make her death more defiled) and go find some more meat, the juicer the better.

brisket. that's what i will find. ohhh.... *drool*

TC this is the rubix cube you flip to determine noodles death:

color-braille-rubik-cube1.jpg

if it comes up white, he dies

XD a Braille Rubik's? XD

Who was the town doc and why didn't they heal me ><

i was the doc and i was going to save Mara, but becuase of RL and stupid internet crashing, i was unable to make a save for that night. trust me, i am kicking myself for it.

/seethes

Sorry to hear about your father. Bjarke.

sympathies to you and your family. :( *hug*

As a side note, it seems the LOTR game and mine have brought fourth quite a lot of fresh meat. I estimate at least 20 players for Marahumms game and we should get used to seeing even more in the future.

yes, and this scares me for when i come out of retirement. o_O

all in all, a good game TC. i knew Mara was pro-town right away when he had insisted twice that Noodle was not connected to BA and i got to thinking about it and was like, "How would he know that if... oh, wow. if he is not mafia, then he knows something. he's gotta be a cop or something. i need to keep him alive." and if i did.... ARGH! twice in a row, dude, where i did not go with my instincts. not going to make it a third time! :rant:

i agree with Falcon. i kinda felt that the barkeep, while a VERY good role and i liked it, was a bit too powerful. maybe two docs if we have two mafia factions, one true and one insane so maybe there won't be as many kills? idk, just a thought... im kinda throwing stuff out there atm as it is almost three am and im not that tired... oy, probably going to be a long night. great. :unimpressed: um... *thinking* i do have to say this is the most stumped i have ever been in a game. and THANK YOU FOR NOT including a role-stealer!! OMFG, THANK YOU!!!! oh, and, hahaha, thanks for my awesome death scene. lulz. :crazyeyes:

my last thing i want to say is to Flub and i hope he reads this: Flub, why did you post the way you did if you had no restrictions? i can take a joke, but sexist jokes are probably, like, THE ONE THING that do not bode with me well. like, i can take a couple and i will say a few, but if it's like BAM! BAM! BAM! RIGHT! AFTER! ANOTHER! i get upset and WILL say something. anyone who knows me outside of this forum (y'all know who y'all are) know that i talk and joke just about damn near anything but sexism is one thing i cannot stand. and bashing homosexuals. that's all i can think of at the moment, but that's my one question for you. i am sorry again. :)

edit: congrats to me on getting post #945. MAra will know what those numbers mean... and any other Houstonian that listens to rock music. sadly, SA's rock stations rock harder and i like that SO MUCH MORE. we have cool DJs. they tend to have better music. and since everyone seems to moving to Futurama, i choose Nibbler. because he is cute, smart, and i like him. Mara, can we PLEASE have one?! :D

Last edited:

Flip, that was the first intention. But I could not stop myself from adding a tiny bit of flavor ;)

ThunderCat said:
Flip, that was the first intention. But I could not stop myself from adding a lot of complicated roles involving evil twins who try to get people to say specific phrases, picture only post restrictions, a drunk that has to vote for "the mayor", and a South Park theme that only applied to two of the roles.

Fixed for ya. Love you TC! :wink:

That is a lovely picture, Feysal. the pics from this deck are based off of the game "The Fool and His Money" or did i mis-read that?

You got it right... although since the game is incomplete, I don't know whether all of the cards will be in it. If you want to see more, they're all here:
http://www.thefoolandhismoney.com/05-the-fool-and-his-money/tarot-story.htm

There's a teaser for download too. It's addictive and frustrating, you've been warned.

and since everyone seems to moving to Futurama, i choose Nibbler. because he is cute, smart, and i like him. Mara, can we PLEASE have one?! :D

If Futurama's the next theme, I won't be the one left out. I knew immediately which avatar I wanted.

heh, I just found out I won, I stopped reading a while ago.

Props to LoZ for staying under the radar!
Bad ash also did a good job, he got me in the winning team :p

Jeez, you guys

<salivates>

<puts on oven for pizza>

I'm not a fan of dogs that have been bred so far that their nasal cavities are crunched up and they have trouble breathing. It's like having to live your whole life with a constant super bad flu, risking suffocation every night. People shouldn't buy them no matter how cute they are.

Both of my dogs have noses, yet they're still small and cute. Don't support bad breeding. :(

I believe this thread will hit 100 pages.

Also, I can't believe it's not butter!

Oh, and adopt a rescue dog! My wife and I have two dogs that she rescued from the street. The most recent one, a Pit Bull mutt had even been so hungry it was eating rocks. Apparently the vet could tell from her teeth. Breaks your heart. She is now healthy and happy.

The thing is, I live in a two bedroom apartment and I wouldn't be able to get a big dog, thus I have to get a little bit selective.

The thing is, I live in a two bedroom apartment and I wouldn't be able to get a big dog, thus I have to get a little bit selective.

I live in a 2 bedroom apartment as well, with my fiance and 2 dogs. The other one is a Kleinspitz and the other one is a 4 month old mix breed puppy which we adopted, but she shouldn't grow bigger than 4 kilos either.

I also recommend adopting a dog. It might not be as pretty to look at but (s)he'll still be your best buddy for a decade. I've gone both ways, the Klein cost 1k euros and this second raggedy looking little bastard was free. They're both just as dear to us. :)

PS. Cleaning up pee and poo sucks. We live in the 6th floor and both work mixed times so it's hard to train the dog to be clean indoors. :(

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High