The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Re: The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

shut. up. Flub.

ok, guys. we have two thigns we need to thin about here. i don't think we will see a lynch today and here is why:

Unvote: Noodle

Falcon, you made things clear with me when i brushed them aside. and Mara keeps insisting that Noodle is not connected to Bad Ash in any way. he has said this from the beginning. and i am trusting Marahumm. that's what had me doubt my vote in the first place. Falcon, you just helped me take back my vote because the light finally went off in my head.

HOWEVER...

Ankeli is the one who suggested that Noodle was Chef in the first place, like early on in the game. Noodle comes back a while later to say "Hello there, children!" so, this makes me wonder.... are we wrong here and have been wrong this whole time and maybe Ankeli, Marahumm, and Noodle are on the mafia team here and because Mara knows that he will be trusted, he is using this as an excuse to disconnect Bad Ash from Noodle to save their hides?

or are NONE of them associated and Mara has been telling the truth? well, as of right now... i take my vote back on Noodle and we will see what happens tomorrow. i have a feeling, TC, you are going to have a busy night.

It is so funny when a woman tries to think. I'm sure the laundry is piling up on the rocks and there is not a sweet smell of curry in the kitchen. Sad for you it is.

Oh Vishnu perhaps I will be freed from the stupids?? But you say they will let the wolf run free amongst?? I guess they will get what they deserve.

I will be free from them and their incessant mindless babble.

She did try to think for a moment though...too bad it couldn't last.

@TC: My vote count matches yours exactly.

@Everyone that means the following people aren't voting:

kimiko
Zarniwoop
nurman
Uraj

We need your votes. The town is seriously underpowered if ~25% of them aren't voting. @Voters I'd bet there is 1 scum on that list.

After a quick followingrecount of the votes, I am 100% on board the flubbucket bandwagon. His votes stinck. Mara is right, he is blindly following targets of opportunity. I also don't like Noodle's votes either, but flub is the best lynch.

I highly recommend everyone view the thread just for votes. Very informative. Even if you can't get to it before night, it's a worthwhile use of your sleeping time.

^^edit by way of post: Noodle is on the "no vote" list too. That means over 25% of the town isn't voting. Wake up folks, it's almost night (oh the irony).

just got here, read that the day will end in about 10 minutes (correct?)
Even though I still think flubby is VI, he seems to be the only possible lynch here, so:

Vote: flubbucket

I'm not even sure if this still makes any difference, just want to get it in in time.

My concert is over, and I'll be leaving for the party in a few moments. I thought I'd drop in, see what was going on, and maybe explain some things about my voting flubbucket which I forgot due to my haste, and thought of later. I was the first to suggest him being the village idiot, and I still think it's a possibility. However, if that turns out to be true, then I still say he should go. His votes are erratic, he cannot contribute anything with his posts, and he is confusing the lot of us. His death will remove an element of chaos from the game, and that will be for the benefit of the town.

See you all the next game day, assuming I survive the night.

damnit, bold

waiting 30 seconds between posts blablabla

I'm suspicious of Noodles post restriction, but since lynch is better than no lynch.

If you are the village idiot flubbucket, you sure played it well.

The vote patterns are indeed mucho interesting, and I will be spending some time on analysing them. Good idea, Falcon.

I feel like I'm being manipulated by some very clever people, but in the absence of a better plan, I am changing my vote to (hopefully) secure a lynch. My vote flipflopping will no doubt raise an eyebrow in the days to come, but a lynch is a lynch.

flubby, if you are the VI, I will take away your fake ID so you won't be able to get any more booze.

Preview edit: Too late, so many posts appeared during typing this but I'm sending it anyway.

flubbucket has been locked. He is the Indian cab driver (bus driver). Day will continue for another 30 minutes.

I almost messed everything up. Thanks Loz. And yeah, I know, I gotta get a grip on things and stop messing up so often.

well that was a pro town role imo...
Guess we'll only know more about his trash-talk when the game ends.
If you would like, or have the possibility, flubby, could you let us know the 2 people whom you swapped last night?

Well, now we've confrimed flubb's role post restriction (and the mod's "RACISM" alert). Still not a flipped South Park role.

In case I die in the night my big 2 suspicions are Noodle and Loz due to voting records. They both pretty much joined every opportunistic bandwagon, and I'm not buying the Noodle = Chef soft claim.

Good night and good luck!

Well you've found me out huh. Most fun I've had playing a role in a long time. I won't give you any names, but one switch has a severe post restriction and one does not. See you in the funny papers.

Leo are you having a good time?

Let it be known I had nothing to do with the way flubby was posting. I R innocent.

Falcon, I am not currently suspicious of you, but your own suspicion is based upon inconsistent data. I have voted for three players - you have voted for five. Before commenting on the beam your neighbour's eye ... first remove the pie from your own! (Stephen King paraphrase :) )

Buenas noches!

Let it be known I had nothing to do with the way flubby was posting. I R innocent.

well flubby, you're a ****. I'm glad you're out of this game, and were I to host again, I'll be damned sure not to include you in my game.

Good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High