The Untwinked Level 99 Progress Thread, Revenge of the 99ers

And I agree with @coju : S&E would be more efficient in that case.
I need this in my signature instead of the one about leg tattoos. If I must join PAL to do so, I will, unless one of mods or our glorious Thyiad can do this with there magical moderation powers.

Edit, maybe just the "I agree with @coju".

@NanoMist - Amazing gear. I'm especially jealous of the Mesh and Shako, both of which still elude Eleanor. That fcr ring in the stash is nothing to sneeze at either!

Eleanor is slowly moving towards 97 with the little playing time we have right now. Only thing to note so far is a solitary Lo:

R6yYzvt.jpg

Great job everyone, keep it up!

Tarasha reached level 93 safe purely leveling in the Crypt and Mausoleum. The latter had two fixed chests which along with the superchests in both levels provided a large trove of gold and items worth selling. Well over 50 million gold was gambled on amulets in a failed attempt to improve on the the Tals.

The superchests had 3 unique items only drops but nothing of any use but elsewhere and at other times a rare 300ED Decapitator was found as well as a blue +3 to cold skills globe of the magus, a 20 lifer sc, an eth 5 socket thresher, Laying of Hands, another Dwarfstar and a Tomb Reaver.

By the time level 93 was reached 50 caster amulets had been crafted with limited success for other classes. Over 250 perfect gems now stashed with a rune sequence topped by Cham, Jah, Ber, Ist, Mal, x4 Ums. Will wait for 15ED armour or top normal ED armour to drop before considering Enigma of CoH. Thinking of socketing a Guillames with the Cham.

Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy    Perkele         SC      Barb      97             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal      Eleanor         SC      Sorc      96             No          890        309            4           -
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       95             No          749        311            1          136
T72on1      Neverland       SC      Sorc      95             Yes         459        232            11          65
PhineasB    Mercy           SC      Sin       94             Yes           -        273            9           -
Tarantella  Tarasha         HC      Sorc      93             Yes           -          -            -           -
hasuprotoss Reina           SC      Sorc      92             Yes         401        221            -           -
OldSoldier  Battleforge     HC      Pala      87             Yes           -        114            -           -
Gambit      Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
logo        Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
Darke Rahl  Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0           0
Southpaw    Njord           SC      Druid     60             Yes           -          0            0           -
Kitteh      Cyanosis        HC      Assassin  45             No            -          -            -           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     40             Yes           -          0            0           -
Gambit      Colossus        SC      Pal       39             YES           0          0            0           0
Ergroilnin  Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
Smancer     Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -

[highlight]The Fallen:[/highlight]
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Last edited:
Congrats on 93 in HC :). And on the Cham, Jah and Ber !!! How was the roll of the Tomb Reaver?

What are your plans now? Continue in the Crypt and Mausoleum? Move on to AT? LK?

Good luck.

The Tomb Reaver was a poor normal one but broke the monotony in the Crypt for a while.

After 300 runs in the gloom now spending some time in the Keep at p1 though fireball and orb makes Tarasha versatile enough to go anywhere. One twentieth of the way towards 94 now and she's already dropped a 5/5 lightning facet, a Lightsabre and Bloodraven's bow there. Need armours and improvement on resists whether it's just better Aldurs, Vipermagi, amulet or charms. Dropped a slightly higher ed Shako too but would only consider socketing a perfect Shako or Vipers at this stage.

Recently restarted D2. Thought my favorite Bow-Azon would work for this... forgot how hard that is to do without twinkage. Start again with Sorc. Got to 73 but had used all my respecs and wasn't happy with Chain Lighting/FO... so I started again. CanBeOnlyBlizz (SC with extended cache and too many deaths) is now Level 78 and made it to AT. We will see how long it takes to get bored.
Question for AT running. Kill everything? Kill only Specials & minions? Bother with the chest? I have a nice little loop that gets me 4 or 5 unique packs and the chest with only 1 "normal" pack along the way, so I think I am ok in any case. I tend to kill em all, but that is because I don't like blind teleport yet.
Current equipment is Spirit + Rhyme + Smoke +lore + A nice +2 cold skill amulet & yellow gloves/belt/boots. I am worried that my magic find is too low (~80%). I can drop a 3 ptopaz armour and helm on if people think it will make a difference...

@qwernt Great to see you join the madness !!! Welcome :).

At level 78 I would progress to Pindle first to gain some cheap levels. Just leave the game on /p1, teleport past everything until you get to Pindle. Then run him on /p8 for some great xp, and with a bit of luck also some good items. If that setting is too hard, like it was for me initially, try /p5. It still gives great xp.

If you want to stay at AT (which is a very viable option as well, but you'll want to run that area until level 93 or so, so plenty of time for that one), just kill the uniques and their minions, and champs. Don't bother with regular monsters, unless you need to to keep things safe. Usually that's not needed, but like you I wasn't comfortable just blindy teleporting, so I often did.

I'd take the chest too, yes. I don't think I've ever gotten a great item from it, but you never know. And since it's always guarded by a unique pack, often more, you'll be there anyway.

Only play on /p8 if you can do so at a decent speed. Otherwise it might be better to stick at a lower setting for now and kill faster.

In AT you mainly need lightning res, and to a lesser extent poison res, so if you can keep those when switching to a ptopaz armor and helm, I'd do so. Otherwise I wouldn't sweat it. More mf will come over time, as you find better gear.

Good luck !!

@qwernt - Welcome! T72 pretty much nailed it there. At lower levels the regular monsters still give decent XP so it's not too big of a deal killing them all, but as you gain levels and the XP penalties start kicking in, you'll definitely want to stick to only boss/champ packs.

Tough to say about the MF at this stage, as you're so much lower level than the monsters there. If you can still kill quickly and safely while adding some MF then definitely go for it. If not that's okay, and the lower level uniques (Tarnhelm, Chance Guards, Goldwrap etc) should start showing up soon and that will give you a big boost.

Good luck!

Found a few grailers on the high end. Glorious Axe and Tomb Reaver (non-eth 2 OS).

Favorite drop from Baal was DWeb. Turned out to be ethereal for additional style points. :cool:

Also hit 96. Leaving the skill point unused for now since my traps are all maxed. If Stormlash drops I could stat DT?

Code:
zticazzy    Perkele         SC      Barb      97             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal      Eleanor         SC      Sorc      96             No          890        309            4           -
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       96             No          901        339            1          147
T72on1      Neverland       SC      Sorc      95             Yes         459        232            11          65
PhineasB    Mercy           SC      Sin       94             Yes           -        273            9           -
Tarantella  Tarasha         HC      Sorc      93             Yes           -          -            -           -
hasuprotoss Reina           SC      Sorc      92             Yes         401        221            -           -
OldSoldier  Battleforge     HC      Pala      87             Yes           -        114            -           -
Gambit      Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
logo        Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
Darke Rahl  Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0           0
Southpaw    Njord           SC      Druid     60             Yes           -          0            0           -
Kitteh      Cyanosis        HC      Assassin  45             No            -          -            -           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     40             Yes           -          0            0           -
Gambit      Colossus        SC      Pal       39             YES           0          0            0           0
Ergroilnin  Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
Smancer     Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -

Code:
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Just hit 2 billion XP (about 4/7 of the way to 93 or so?). A lot of unnecessary deaths this level, just from playing tired or on tilt or both... But at least Infector was nice enough to drop this:

QaR8bxC.jpg

Terrible roll (except in the defense category... :rolleyes:) but I've never had one before so I'll gladly accept it.

Also, I've noticed that about half the time I can't Telekinesis Infector's seal. Does anyone else have this problem? I may just re-roll my map if it's due to the layout (but I don't want to go to my old CS pattern of Vizier only having 3-4 buddies each time he spawns)

Last edited:
Njord has currently found the WP for the WSK2 (H) after besting the Ancients. It took two attempts, as the first was disastrous, when the party instantly became Amped and Talic hit like a freight train with his LE, so we decided to sleep on it. The second assault seemed more like a NM Ancients when they rolled with much gentler modifiers and we ended up only using up one big purple with the reds and blues. At that point we decided to hit Pindleskin for a bit and he was a tough nut to crack. At /p1 he was a fairly quick kill, but delivered unnoticeable XP. So, we cranked it up incrementally to /p8 and he smoked our party in no time by usually Amping us and then a couple hits from his cronies would take us out or we would get stun-locked and have to bail out. So we gave Eldritch a whirl and he's much more manageable even with his band being CI they still go down at /p5 fairly quickly and the XP is very noticeable. Perhaps we will throw Shenk in the spin cycle too like in NM to see if that also adds a juicy boost to the XP per run. Overall Njord has been a super fun hero to play and I'm very happy that I made that choice for my first ever pursuit to 99.:D
View attachment 3222
Time for a switch in hats, even though I hate those darn bird hats!

View attachment 3224
Funny face Diablo!

View attachment 3225
Wrong class gurl, but nice imbue!

View attachment 3226
Ilzan's new hat!!!

View attachment 3227
Teleportation, that's why Madawc keep disappearing on us. Don't know how but Talic poofed in a couple of seconds when he started getting swarmed by Njord's ravenous birds. He must have been allergic.

Homunculus
Hierophant Trophy
Defense: 191
Chance to Block: 52
Durability: 12 of 20
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x92cc607e
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+30% Faster Block Rate
40% Increased Chance of Blocking
+170% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Energy
Regenerate Mana 33%
All Resistances +40
+5 to Mana after each Kill

Kelpie Snare
Fuscina
Two Hand Damage: 100 - 188
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Level: 33
Required Strength: 67
Required Dexterity: 15
Fingerprint: 0x7d3394fc
Item Level: 62
152% Enhanced Damage
Adds 30 - 50 Damage
Slows Target by 75%
+10 to Strength
+93 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Fire Resist +50%
Ethereal

Hone Sundan
Yari
Two Hand Damage: 105 - 213
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Level: 37
Required Strength: 101
Fingerprint: 0x1a12587e
Item Level: 86
194% Enhanced Damage
Adds 20 - 40 Damage
45% Chance of Crushing Blow
Repairs 1 Durability in 10 Seconds
3 Sockets (0 used)

Hellslayer
Decapitator
Two Hand Damage: 98 - 582
Durability: 27 of 40
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 189
Required Dexterity: 33
Fingerprint: 0x5e5e0811
10% Chance to cast level 19 Fire Ball on attack
100% Enhanced Damage
+225% Enhanced Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
Adds 150 - 250 Fire Damage
+37 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
+37 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
+25 to Life

Butcher's Pupil
Cleaver
One Hand Damage: 56 - 138
Durability: 18 of 24
Required Level: 39
Required Strength: 68
Fingerprint: 0xef1a4d24
Item Level: 85
Indestructible
+30% Increased Attack Speed
168% Enhanced Damage
Adds 30 - 50 Damage
35% Deadly Strike
25% Chance of Open Wounds

Bonesnap
War Club
Two Hand Damage: 187 - 276
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 124
Fingerprint: 0x1466cb9d
Item Level: 45
254% Enhanced Damage
+200% Damage to Undead
40% Chance of Crushing Blow
Cold Resist +30%
Fire Resist +30%
Required Level +5

Blackhorn's Face
Death Mask
Defense: 264
Durability: 10 of 20
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0xd5217e76
Prevent Monster Heal
Slows Target by 20%
+204% Enhanced Defense
Lightning Resist +15%
+20 Lightning Absorb
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 25

Bartuc's Cut-Throat
Greater Talons
One Hand Damage: 88 - 155
Durability: 39 of 69
Required Strength: 79
Required Dexterity: 79
Fingerprint: 0x2ee9280f
Item Level: 82
+1 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
200% Enhanced Damage
Adds 25 - 50 Damage
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
5% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity

Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye
Swirling Crystal
One Hand Damage: 18 - 42
Durability: 49 of 50
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0x374943f6
Item Level: 59
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Cold Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Lightning Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Fire Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+10 to Energy
+57 to Life
+77 to Mana
Set (2 items): +1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Set (3 items): -15% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Set (4 items): -15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Set (5 items): +15% to Cold Skill Damage
Code:
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       96             No          901        339            1          147
Southpaw    Njord           SC      Druid     82             Yes           -          -            -           -

Code:

@hasuprotoss Yes, I have tons of trouble activating seals sometimes. Mostly the Sie Die Wurst or w/e his name is. It's took 45 seconds I'm sure before before it finally activated.

I've made it to hell with an assassin. level 71 atm. The Necro died. A few more I made died: one in den normal, a couple others somewhere in act 1 normal. What else... The Assassin is going quite quick. Have the three light traps maxxed, now omw with Fire Blast. When she gets closer to LK I'll add her. My plan is to run Countess for a Ko to make Harmony for speedy travels in LK. I'll kill the Counsel first, of course.

She mostly wears MF gear, besides the rings: one Dwarf Star another a Rare ring with Mana/Life/LR. I'm contemplating placing a PTopaz in my 2/3 ptopaz armor, or waiting for a 4 os armor to drop to fill those.

Congrats @NanoMist on level 96. And to @Southpaw8668 for pushing another character class up the level list. Good progress everyone.

As for Mercy, I was able to play some Thursday evening and then some more this weekend. It was an Ohm-fest.

She returned to LK for another set of 250 runes. I got an Um early, but nothing else above Lum. I was starting to get bored, so I decided to do finish up the 100 and then some Baal runs. Rune 98 was an Ohm #3. Cool!

I then did Baal runs for a while. I rerolled maps for a bit in the middle and found a nice one with the door to WSK3 right around the corner from the WP and then a short corridor to the throne room (and it would be ~2 teleports if/when I got Enigma). At somewhere between 1/5 and 1/4 XP gain to level 95, I had nothing much to show and was starting to slow down.

So I checked LK, and that map had two fire pits near the WP. The LK runs had been really safe (unlike multiple deaths in my first patch of LK runs), so I wasn’t worried about potential loss of XP and decided to switch back.

My goal was to finish the 250 rune set and then go back to WSK for a bit. Within 5 runes, Ohm #4 from a corpse. Rune #123 was Ohm #5. Vex #2 showed up about an hour later. And then rune #228 was a Ber. Mercy also picked up a plain Fungal, Trainers of Sustenance and Druid Elemental with + Strength from this batch of LK runs.

With the assist of a Sur and a Jah from the Pits and a Lo from Countess, it took 1103 runes found from LK for Mercy to get Heart of the Oak, CtA and Enigma, plus Infinity and Fortitude for the Merc. And she has 3 Ohms stashed for possible rerolls on the CtA. :cool:

It will be back to WSK and Baal, although Mercy may test out Chaos Sanctuary for a change of pace. She definitely could use a few upgrades -- Arachnid’s Mesh, at least one +skill ring, and a better amulet. And another Spirit shield for CtA switch would be good – she’s still using Sigon’s because she has found only one 4os Monarch and 5 sockets recipes have failed. :rolleyes:

Name: Mercy
Class: Assassin
Experience: 2340670350
Level: 94

Naked/Gear
Strength: 151/255
Dexterity: 97/130
Vitality: 292/326
Energy: 25/27
HP: 1112/1430
Mana: 164/512
Stamina: 551/551
Defense: 24/1444
AR: 100000449/100000863

Fire: 180/140/80
Cold: 160/120/60
Lightning: 186/146/86
Poison: 166/126/66

MF: 247 Block: 28
GF: 54
FR/W: 70
FHR: 101
IAS: 20
FCR: 82

Fire Blast: 20/33
Shock Web: 20/33
Blade Sentinel: 0/0
Charged Bolt Sentry: 20/33
Wake of Fire: 0/0
Blade Fury: 0/0
Lightning Sentry: 20/33
Wake of Inferno: 0/0
Death Sentry: 20/33
Blade Shield: 0/0

Claw Mastery: 1/10
Psychic Hammer: 1/10
Burst of Speed: 1/10
Weapon Block: 0/0
Cloak of Shadows: 1/10
Fade: 0/0
Shadow Warrior: 0/0
Mind Blast: 1/10
Venom: 0/0
Shadow Master: 0/0

Tiger Strike: 0/0
Dragon Talon: 0/0
Fists of Fire: 0/0
Dragon Claw: 0/0
Cobra Strike: 0/0
Claws of Thunder: 0/0
Dragon Tail: 0/0
Blades of Ice: 0/0
Dragon Flight: 0/0
Phoenix Strike: 0/0

Mercy's Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 110
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Level: 62
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x782376be
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +2
+141 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+141 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 10%
74% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz

Perfect Topaz
Required Level: 18
Weapons: Adds 1 - 40 Lightning Damage
Armor: 24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: Lightning Resist +40%

Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0xede1ae81
Item Level: 88
+197 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Bone Gyre
Ring
Required Level: 60
Fingerprint: 0x238be46b
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+34 to Attack Rating
+3 to Strength
+38 to Life
+56 to Mana
Fire Resist +27%

Storm Lock
Battle Belt
Defense: 48
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 88
Fingerprint: 0x3b56dd56
+24% Faster Hit Recovery
+27% Enhanced Defense
+19 to Strength
+36 to Life
Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +16%
Required Level +5

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x165f4ac0
Item Level: 13

Grim Hold
Sharkskin Gloves
Defense: 76
Durability: 13 of 14
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0x8a058090
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+92% Enhanced Defense
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +13%
15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Heart of the Oak
Knout
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 13 - 35
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Strength: 82
Required Dexterity: 73
Fingerprint: 0xb4154db2
Item Level: 83
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +30
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune

Ko Rune
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Vex Rune
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Pul Rune
Required Level: 45
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Thul Rune
Required Level: 23
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Spirit
Monarch
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 146
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 86 of 86
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 156
Fingerprint: 0xe76c5272
+2 to All Skills
+32% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+100 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+7 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune
Socketed: Amn Rune

Tal Rune
Required Level: 17
Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
Armor: Poison Resist +30%
Shields: Poison Resist +35%

Thul Rune
Required Level: 23
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Ort Rune
Required Level: 21
Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Armor: Lightning Resist +30%
Shields: Lightning Resist +35%

Amn Rune
Required Level: 25
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Enigma
Superior Light Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 883
Durability: 66 of 66
Required Strength: 41
Fingerprint: 0x49c67301
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+14% Enhanced Defense
+760 Defense
+70 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
94% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Durability 11%
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune

Jah Rune
Weapons: Ignore Target's Defense
Armor: Increase Maximum Life 5%
Shields: +50 to Life

Ith Rune
Required Level: 15
Weapons: +9 to Maximum Damage
Armor: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Shields: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana

Ber Rune
Required Level: 63
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Call to Arms
Superior Crystal Sword
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 17 - 53
Durability: 23 of 23
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0x9a5a4066
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
254% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+6 to Battle Command
+1 to Battle Orders
+4 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Increase Maximum Durability 15%
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Amn Rune
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ohm Rune
Required Level: 57
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

Sigon's Guard
Tower Shield
Defense: 22
Chance to Block: 44
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Level: 6
Required Strength: 75
Fingerprint: 0x7ffba990
Item Level: 82
+1 to All Skills
20% Increased Chance of Blocking

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 127
Durability: 47 of 48
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0xae5bbe9f
+25% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 15 - 25 Damage
+166% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
40% Slower Stamina Drain
Attacker Takes Damage of 8
43% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+30 Maximum Durability

Shimmering Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x45a65d0d
+13 to Life
All Resistances +3

Shimmering Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe54707b9
All Resistances +5

Shimmering Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 53
Fingerprint: 0x69d4c8c0
+31 to Life
All Resistances +15

Shimmering Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Required Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0xaf4e4cce
+7 to Life
All Resistances +13

Entrapping Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc7172ad4
+1 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)
+12% Faster Hit Recovery

Entrapping Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x713d3250
+1 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)

Viridian Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0x445956b9
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Poison Resist +6%

Viridian Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 17
Fingerprint: 0xce430864
+13 to Life
Poison Resist +7%

Snake's Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 24
Fingerprint: 0x84899fdb
+12 to Life
+11 to Mana

Jade Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Required Level: 20
Fingerprint: 0x6685623b
+9 to Life
Poison Resist +8%

Amber Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3a779cd7
+18 to Life
Lightning Resist +10%

Ruby Small Charm of Dexterity
Small Charm
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0xa30efc6a
+1 to Dexterity
Fire Resist +11%

Ruby Small Charm
Small Charm
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0x6dec1239
Fire Resist +10%

Garnet Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0x4f21bf66
Item Level: 79
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Fire Resist +9%

Stone Mark
Amulet
Required Level: 30
Fingerprint: 0xd3728eff
+2 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)
+18 to Attack Rating
All Resistances +15
Magic Damage Reduced by 3
54% Extra Gold from Monsters
21% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Mercenary:

Name: Ahsab
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Def-Nightmare
Experience: 100734036
Level: 94
Dead?: false

Naked/Gear
Strength: 202/202
Dexterity: 163/163
HP: 2127/2304
Defense: 1557/3203
AR: 2018/2018

Fire: 203/163/103
Cold: 203/163/103
Lightning: 203/163/103
Poison: 203/163/103

Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask
Defense: 125
Durability: 11 of 20
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0x15f41e15
Item Level: 57
10% Mana stolen per hit
10% Life stolen per hit
+45 Defense
+60 to Life
+30 to Mana
All Resistances +15

Fortitude
Archon Plate
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 1521
Durability: 57 of 60
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0x8d09d49d
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+117 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +30
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Required Level: 31
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune
Required Level: 59
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Infinity
Thresher
BerMalBerIst
Two Hand Damage: 64 - 757
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Strength: 142
Required Dexterity: 108
Fingerprint: 0xdae0dcd1
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy
Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Run/Walk
259% Enhanced Damage
-52% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
40% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
+47 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune

Ber Rune

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ber Rune

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

I think I just broke the like button !!! Very nice rune haul there, PhineasB.

Thanks @T72on1.

@coju - Base strength is high due to equipping Monarch for Spirit, and I haven't used a re-spec since equipping Enigma. Actually, I haven't used re-spec since before I found current belt and boots (+29 strength together). As to dexterity, I'm not sure why it's that high. She had used a claw (Greater Talons) for traps before she found the first Vex for HotO, but that's not 97 hard points? Misclicks? Had briefly thought block would be cool? Maybe I used Suwayyah at one point? Anyhow, at that point, I didn't have a 4os flail but did have the Knout. I had stats to equip and wasn't patient enough to wait for base. Fortunately, I have another Vex and will reroll the HotO once I find a 4os flail :rolleyes:

I'm definitely surprised by how much slower the road from 95 to 96 is, compared to getting from 94 to 95. I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like after 96. Nevertheless, the xp bar did seem to move a bit lately, so I'm now somewhere at 1/20 to 96. Just judging from the xp bar, I haven't bothered to take a look at the exact xp numbers.

Dropwise, CS has finally been somewhat productive. First the second Darkforce Spawn for Neverland (3/1/1 roll this time, I think the other one was 2/2/3), my third or fourth ever. Then a Traps skiller with some +life. Last but not least, on the last run of a 45 minute session today, a first ever for me:

View attachment 3237

Only a Zod to go and I have found all runes in D2 :). For now I'll just stash it, and probably will use it for the Doom runeword at some point. A fellow Basiner I used to play D2 with over TCP/IP, once leveled up a Fury Wolf with one of my characters, built around a Doom weapon and a Phoenix Shield. It was incredibly cool and really strong, so I hope to be able to build that one day.

@NanoMist - Welcome to the 96 club!

@T72on1 - Nice Cham! It's the only rune I have yet to see drop.

@PhineasB - That is some drool-worthy gear!

@Southpaw8668 - Glad to see you're having so much fun. I have a soft spot for Windys, so it's nice to see one progressing well. :)

Great job to everyone else as well!

--

Well we've officially hit the halfway point to 97!

Slow going as of late due to playtime restraints, but she's still going strong. It's been status quo in the CS; Infector and Vizier, Infector and Vizier, Infector and Vizier.

Our drops had really diminished in the past little while, which seemed a little off. Now CS is pretty notorious for not being the most productive area to MF, but Eleanor's drop rate of S/U had fallen way off. Upon further inspection we realized that Eleanor has been running without any boots on! She was previously using some boots with ~30 mf and a pile of CR, but I must have left them on the ground while testing some potential replacements or something. Oops. :)

Well a quick shopping stint at Anya fixed that once we found ourselves some perfect Boots of Luck (35% MF). We'll replace those with better boots (probably with resists) as time goes on, but right now she's happy to have the MF back. When you're running the same area so much, the drops are one of the things that keep you motivated to continue. Turns out her boots were in fact quite lucky, as shortly after putting them on she found her first Gheeds (22%). Literally the next run she found a better one (33%)!

She found herself a Tal's amulet to replace her current crafted one until she can craft herself a +2 sorc amulet with at least 10% FCR (her current has 9). I really want that 10+ FCR on the amulet to free up her last ring slot. Just as she was starting to feel better about the drops she found herself her first SoJ! She swapped it out for her Dwarf Star, and it brought her Blizz damage up to 9.7k max. So close to 10k she can taste it now! Really, I could get there right now by socketing my DF with a cold facet (I think..), but I'd rather hang on to my LK map.

So that's where she sits right now. Not much else to say other than she's been crafting and gambling (circlets and amulets mostly) up a storm with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Good luck out there everyone!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High