The Untwinked Level 99 Progress Thread, Revenge of the 99ers

Reached 95, though not much as far as drops go - An Andariel helm for the merc and a pair of Gul runes (1 and 2) from the Vizier seal. I can't do P8 CS runs fast enough to make it worthwhile to save Ancients for 98. Near 3 minutes on average. I theorycrafted the exp. numbers using 4 minute Baal runs and found 95-98 via Baal saving more time than trying to save Ancients for 98. Even more worth it if I can end up with 3.5 minute Baal.

A little awkward to be posting questing pics at this stage, but P8 Ancients for a little challenge?

WPiGm7Y.jpg

Had to chase Madawc down.
JgoQOmj.jpg

Matriarch!
6ULR75T.jpg

I think I'll stick with Treachery on the merc for now as it feels more suitable with all the decrepify in the throne room, and also to apply CB to Baal quickly.

Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy    Perkele         SC      Barb      97             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal      Eleanor         SC      Sorc      96             No          890        309            4           -
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       95             No          749        311            1          136
T72on1      Neverland       SC      Sorc      94             Yes         351        206            9          52.5
PhineasB    Mercy           SC      Sin       93             Yes           -        245            8           -
Tarantella  Tarasha         HC      Sorc      92             Yes           -          -            -           -
hasuprotoss Reina           SC      Sorc      91             Yes         381        217           -           -
OldSoldier  Battleforge     HC      Pala      87             Yes           -        114            -           -
Gambit      Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
logo        Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
Darke Rahl  Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0           0
Southpaw    Njord           SC      Druid     54             Yes           -          0            0           -
Kitteh      Cyanosis        HC      Assassin  45             No            -          -            -           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     40             Yes           -          0            0           -
Gambit      Colossus        SC      Pal       39             YES           0          0            0           0
Ergroilnin  Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
Smancer     Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -

[highlight]The Fallen:[/highlight]
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Pushed through NM fairly quickly on /p1 to get to NM Pindleskin and Eldritch. Currently just made it to Act V after playing Ring Around the Rosie with Diablo till he got pretty low in HP, then I blasted him with several Tornados real quick. Only real change since previous update was we found a Ethereal Superior Triangulated Mail to make Treachery for the mercenary. I think I only really saw him activate the Fade once this entire session. Guess I'm blasting everything to pieces with the Tornados too quickly for him to get hit all that often. :D
Got to love it when you get a much higher rune from a side Forge monster (Mal), than the Forge dropped (Hel).
View attachment 3177
Code:
zticazzy    Perkele         SC      Barb      97             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal      Eleanor         SC      Sorc      96             No          890        309            4           -
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       95             No          749        311            1          136
T72on1      Neverland       SC      Sorc      94             Yes         351        206            9          52.5
PhineasB    Mercy           SC      Sin       93             Yes           -        245            8           -
Tarantella  Tarasha         HC      Sorc      92             Yes           -          -            -           -
hasuprotoss Reina           SC      Sorc      91             Yes         381        217           -           -
OldSoldier  Battleforge     HC      Pala      87             Yes           -        114            -           -
Gambit      Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
logo        Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
Darke Rahl  Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0           0
Southpaw    Njord           SC      Druid     60             Yes           -          0            0           -
Kitteh      Cyanosis        HC      Assassin  45             No            -          -            -           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     40             Yes           -          0            0           -
Gambit      Colossus        SC      Pal       39             YES           0          0            0           0
Ergroilnin  Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
Smancer     Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -

Code:
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

@ThomasJohnsen Lol, now that you mention it ... I'll sort the charms out. On the left though, that's how I've always done it. We also read from left to right, no? :p

@NanoMist Congrats, very well done. Good luck on the Baal runs. I should time my CS runs. I'm getting faster at them, but still not fast enough, I think. So I'm thinking about trying Baal runs instead as well.

O yes, and just look at that table. Awesome, with the 7 highest ranked players exactly 1 level from each other. OldSoldier should get his Paladin to 90 :cool:.

@Southpaw8668 Very nice progress. And that Mal is very tasty for that level. Too bad about the very low Forge drop to compensate for it.

Ugh T72on1 such disarray with those charms - and to the left . Can't look!

Cool finds though....
But get those charms in order or crop the SS pls :D (just kidding ofc - to each his/her own)

#EDIT: And a greater healing pot where a super healing pot clearly belongs. Tingling with OCD itches here.

I feel you bro :(

@T72on1 - I don't remember if you completed Hell Ancients yet, but sorcs should be able to make P8 CS worthwhile to 98. My trapper could not do it - the trap auto-targeting made it difficult to be efficient with so many other monsters around. You'll lose Ancients by testing Baal runs, which is why I theorycrafted the exp. from Baal runs before I committed to Ancients. (Saving 30 hours via Baal runs to 98, but will have to confirm with actual running times.)

I also briefly tested P8 Nithlathak and P1/P7 CS in order to find how much time that 40 Mil Exp. would have saved at 98. I think it was 20 hours or so for both, maybe a little less with Nith. 30 > 20 so I went Baal runs for sub-98. These are just my own numbers, so it could be the opposite for someone else.

@NanoMist No, I didn't complete Ancients yet. And des, you are right about CS of course. At the time of my post, I was getting frustrated because I didn't seem to manage to become fast at CS runs. I kept on trying though, so it's already going much better now. And my conclusion: to level from 94 to 95, CS definitely is the way to go if you can handle it. Even at my mediocre pace, it went a lot faster than AT runs.

So I finally reached level 95. Once I reverted to CS full time, xp actually came quite fast. Unfortunately I managed to die in a stupid way, just 5 runs or so before hitting 95, so that cost me about an extra hour of CS runs :(. I didn't even try to catch my body, I wouldn't know how to do that in CS with a naked Sorc.

Nothing fancy dropped in CS. Best rune was a Mal, so that's actually not too bad, but next highest rune was Dol I think. Or maybe a Lum. No good uniques either. I did find those 3 fun little items:

Code:
Bramble Claw
Demonhide Gloves
Defense: 54
Durability: 8 of 12
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0xed888eb8
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+50% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +5
Lightning Resist +25%

Fine Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0xd7cb7f64
+3 to Maximum Damage
+11 to Attack Rating
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Amber Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0x1346b0b9
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Lightning Resist +11%

I'm gonna go back to LK for a while now. A few skillers would increase my damage output a lot, so I'll be hunting for those. And good charms in general actually, as my current ones are pretty terrible. At 95, there's no use in running AT, unless maybe for items, so it's not a big loss to loose my map. And CS ... I don't think it was a great map, so that doesn't matter. Although ... I actually don't know what a good CS map is. I thought the layout was always about the same. So what makes a good CS map?

Edit: after 5 rerolls I got this map:

View attachment 3187

I think I'm going to keep it :).

I also switched from a Might merc to a Holy Freeze merc, to hopefully increase my safety.

Code:
T72on1      Neverland       SC      Sorc      95             Yes         459        232            11          65
Southpaw    Njord           SC      Druid     60             Yes           -          0            0           -

Code:

Last edited:
@T72on1 - Nice job! CS definitely takes some getting used to, but as you mention once it starts rolling, the XP is great. I keep a body-retrieval kit in my stash at all times, which has come in handy. Mine includes HOTO, Vipermagi, and a 2-PDiamond Mosers. A death at higher levels is disheartening enough even if you get your body back, I like to at least give myself a reasonable shot at retrieving it.

Good job @T72on1! And belated congrats to @Southpaw8668 and @NanoMist on the good progress.

I was able to get back to playing some this week. First I wrapped up my 250 rune set from LK. As noted in my last post, I’d gotten a Sur in the first 100 before I stopped, but nothing much of note in the next 150. The highest rune was a Lem. I picked up a Fine SC of Sustenance and another Captains skiller with some minor poison damage. I also found plain Hexing, Sounding and Sparking skillers.

I then cubed gems and rerolled charms and crafted caster amulets, with not a lot to show. I still don’t have a decent amulet . . .

It was then on to WSK and Baal runs. I’ve done p1 for WSK, p8 for the first four waves, then p3 for Lister (I’ve recently gone up to p5 after some testing showing that it barely takes longer most of the time) and p1 for Baal. Based on the links that @NanoMist provided earlier, it’s probably faster for me, focused on experience gain, to end the run after the fourth wave. But I enjoyed completing the runs, so stuck with that approach.

Mercy just hit level 94. I had one death early on when I was testing maps. Found a Pul and Mal in WSK, and an eth Nightwing’s from Baal (bad roll).

Edit: Forgot about Boneshade from Baal also. That's another item that I've never found before. If I combine this character with my 7x7, I am at grail -12.

Code:
Boneshade
Lich Wand
One Hand Damage: 10 - 31
Durability: 8 of 17
Required Level: 79
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0xa4ad8bbe
Item Level: 99
Unidentified
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Bone Spirit (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Bone Spear (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Bone Wall (Necromancer Only)
+4 to Bone Armor (Necromancer Only)
+5 to Teeth (Necromancer Only)

I have a pretty good WSK map now, with a teleport from WP to door down to level 3 and then the entry to the throne room right around the corner. I hate to give it up, but I think I need to return to LK to finish off Enigma. The runs are long due to *running* and I don’t think I’ll have the patience to keep grinding if I have to run each time.

Code:
T72on1      Neverland       SC      Sorc      95             Yes         459        232            11          65
PhineasB    Mercy           SC      Sin       94             Yes           -        273            9           -
hasuprotoss Reina           SC      Sorc      91             Yes         381        217            -           -

Code:

Last edited:
@Pb_pal A body retrieval kit ... that sounds like a good plan. I'll have to do that as well. The difference in xp loss is big enough to at least try to retrieve the body indeed.

Did 50 LK runs yesterday, just to get things started. Ist and Gul within' the first 10 runs :). Not much after that, but still ...

Any incredibly nice items which have been thrown away yet? :p

Only things that really stung for me so far are an eth Skullders and a Reapers. I do have a few HRs (Ohms and a Lo mostly) sitting in the stash that I know I'll most likely never use, but can't bring myself to ditch them just yet.

Then again I'm keeping all my S/U finds in a separate stash to see what I end up with in the end, so it's not like I've actually vendored anything valuable. :p

Steadily progressing to the next level, currently sitting at 97 1/3. Baal runs are slow, ~4.00-4.30 mins per run, so nothing unbeatable for you guys, the golden equation for me is 1 hour = 4m exp. Manaburn Lister (p8) is the thing that slows me down the most, and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to beat him down without being leeched during ww... but apart from that the runs are pretty safe: 23%dr, 5.6k life and 26%ll do their job.
Even though I'm not quite there yet, I'm already planning what to do after leveling. Nihla seems a good option to run so I tried a few runs borrowing my merc's Vamp Gaze (+20%dr), but oh man, those vipers hit really hard and I had a couple of NDEs that put me away from him for good, I'll wait till the next level to experiment with him as I won't have much to lose right after turning 98. A delirium helm for my merc seems mandatory, so I'll farm the runes to make one asap, and I'll probably also respec to wield my etomby so that I have a powerful 1-hit attack with concentrate. Yeah, it should work.
Notable finds so far: Azurewrath from Diablo (never had one!), this sexy Gheed's, 25@ Mara, Lo and Ber in less than 1 hour.

@Kitteh I threw away several HRs, skillers, a soj, windforce, and other nice items (see my char thread for extra details).

Happy grinding everyone!

Found 2x Arachnid's Mesh on back to back runs. :D Finally picked up a Shako from Wave 1 minions.

Didn't post one yet so here's the character dump:
Name: Izuna
Class: Assassin
Experience: 2650746381
Level: 95

Naked/Gear
Strength: 32/159
Dexterity: 20/52
Vitality: 493/517
Energy: 25/27
HP: 1717/2223
Mana: 166/570
Stamina: 803/996
Defense: 5/1527
AR: 100000064/100000450

Fire: 172/132/72
Cold: 127/87/27
Lightning: 143/103/43
Poison: 116/76/16

MF: 185 Block: 9
GF: 154
FR/W: 85
FHR: 67
IAS: 20
FCR: 104

Fire Blast: 20/35
Shock Web: 20/35
Blade Sentinel: 0/0
Charged Bolt Sentry: 20/35
Wake of Fire: 0/0
Blade Fury: 0/0
Lightning Sentry: 20/35
Wake of Inferno: 0/0
Death Sentry: 20/35
Blade Shield: 0/0

Claw Mastery: 1/11
Psychic Hammer: 1/11
Burst of Speed: 1/11
Weapon Block: 0/0
Cloak of Shadows: 1/11
Fade: 1/11
Shadow Warrior: 0/0
Mind Blast: 1/11
Venom: 0/0
Shadow Master: 0/0

Tiger Strike: 0/0
Dragon Talon: 0/0
Fists of Fire: 0/0
Dragon Claw: 0/0
Cobra Strike: 0/0
Claws of Thunder: 0/0
Dragon Tail: 0/0
Blades of Ice: 0/0
Dragon Flight: 0/0
Phoenix Strike: 0/0

Enigma
Light Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 872
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 41
Fingerprint: 0x31d20f1e
Item Level: 80
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+770 Defense
+71 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
95% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune

Jah Rune
Weapons: Ignore Target's Defense
Armor: Increase Maximum Life 5%
Shields: +50 to Life

Ith Rune
Required Level: 15
Weapons: +9 to Maximum Damage
Armor: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Shields: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana

Ber Rune
Required Level: 63
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Skull Finger
Demonhide Gloves
Defense: 61
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Level: 51
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0x59e5ee18
+72% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Strength
Cold Resist +11%
Lightning Resist +27%
Level 4 Fire Arrow (30/30 Charges)

Plague Whorl
Ring
Required Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x521f8b57
Item Level: 91
+3 to Maximum Damage
1% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Strength
+16 to Life
+13 Maximum Stamina
All Resistances +11

Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0xd444a747
Item Level: 87
+226 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Plague Talisman
Amulet
Required Level: 72
Fingerprint: 0x8c4d43db
Item Level: 90
+2 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+19 to Strength
+20 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 9%
Fire Resist +28%
Damage Reduced by 1

Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots
Defense: 39
Durability: 13 of 18
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0x20babcf2
Indestructible
+40% Faster Run/Walk
+50 to Life
+180 Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 32%
Fire Resist +45%
10% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Set (2 items): +15 to Dexterity
Set (3 items): +15 to Dexterity
Set (4 items): +15 to Dexterity

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 133
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x442c2d61
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+112% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 130
Required Level: 62
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x76093f42
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +2
+142 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+142 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 10%
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Required Level: 62
Fingerprint: 0x1a18313d
154% Extra Gold from Monsters
Reduces all Vendor Prices 15%
40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 18 - 55
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0x36a1b27f
Item Level: 85
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
269% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+6 to Battle Command
+5 to Battle Orders
+2 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Amn Rune
Required Level: 25
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ist Rune
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ohm Rune
Required Level: 57
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

Spirit
Monarch
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 134
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 86 of 86
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 156
Fingerprint: 0x2e1b0c56
+2 to All Skills
+35% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+108 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+7 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune

Tal Rune
Required Level: 17
Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
Armor: Poison Resist +30%
Shields: Poison Resist +35%

Thul Rune
Required Level: 23
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Ort Rune
Required Level: 21
Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Armor: Lightning Resist +30%
Shields: Lightning Resist +35%

Amn Rune

Heart of the Oak
Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 24
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0x21a1d3eb
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +40
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune

Ko Rune
Required Level: 39
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Vex Rune
Required Level: 55
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Pul Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Thul Rune

Spirit
Monarch
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 145
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 86 of 86
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 156
Fingerprint: 0xa4383a19
Item Level: 86
+2 to All Skills
+34% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+112 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+5 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune

Tal Rune
Required Level: 17
Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
Armor: Poison Resist +30%
Shields: Poison Resist +35%

Thul Rune

Ort Rune
Required Level: 21
Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Armor: Lightning Resist +30%
Shields: Lightning Resist +35%

Amn Rune

Entrapping Grand Charm of Flame
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x8cd8af6d
+1 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)
Adds 1 - 2 Fire Damage

Entrapping Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb8310eed
+6 to Life

Entrapping Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3a163f3
+12% Faster Hit Recovery

Serpent's Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x5e80f098
+39 to Life
+59 to Mana

Lizard's Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa98a6011
+20 to Life
+4 to Mana

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd00f437a
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x5e414b49
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb1f6a647
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x275625f6
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb469d1d8
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x4696ad70
+20 to Life

Static Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x1c49406f
Adds 1 - 10 Lightning Damage
+20 to Life

Stalwart Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0xbfd170b7
+23 Defense
+20 to Life

Garnet Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xcd63f69c
+18 to Life
Fire Resist +8%

Ruby Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x29b257b6
+18 to Life
Fire Resist +10%

Serpent's Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0x3ce9e97a
+18 to Life
+16 to Mana

Snake's Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x53c41aae
+19 to Life
+11 to Mana

Mercenary:

Name: Fazel
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Off-Nightmare
Experience: 103975670
Level: 95
Dead?: false

Naked/Gear
Strength: 204/234
Dexterity: 165/165
HP: 2167/2167
Defense: 1586/2583
AR: 2033/2033

Fire: 129/89/29
Cold: 189/149/89
Lightning: 159/119/59
Poison: 229/189/129

Treachery
Great Hauberk
ShaelThulLem
Defense: 633
Durability: 26 of 26
Required Level: 56
Required Strength: 108
Fingerprint: 0xe82cac1e
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck
25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+45% Increased Attack Speed
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
Cold Resist +30%
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Ethereal
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Lem Rune

Shael Rune
Required Level: 29
Weapons: +20% Increased Attack Speed
Armor: +20% Faster Hit Recovery
Shields: +20% Faster Block Rate

Thul Rune

Lem Rune
Required Level: 43
Weapons: 75% Extra Gold from Monsters
Armor: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Shields: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters

Andariel's Visage
Demonhead
Defense: 364
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 83
Required Strength: 102
Fingerprint: 0x7fd12e9c
Item Level: 94
15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck
+2 to All Skills
10% Life stolen per hit
+135% Enhanced Defense
+30 to Strength
+10% to Maximum Poison Resist
Fire Resist -30%
Poison Resist +70%
Level 3 Venom (20/20 Charges)

Infinity
Colossus Voulge
BerMalBerIst
Two Hand Damage: 102 - 1012
Durability: 26 of 26
Required Strength: 200
Required Dexterity: 45
Fingerprint: 0x278c7bdb
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy
Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Run/Walk
310% Enhanced Damage
-50% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
40% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
+47 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune

Ber Rune

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ber Rune

Ist Rune
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Bitter Noose
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0x1108b645
Item Level: 90
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+5% Faster Cast Rate
+20 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 10%
All Resistances +16
Fire Resist +25%
33% Extra Gold from Monsters

Bitter Knot
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x9dc7557b
+10% Faster Cast Rate
8% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Strength
All Resistances +11
Lightning Resist +10%
Fire Resist +23%

So jealous @NanoMist !!

Reina hit 92 today. We both decided that it was best to alternate running LK until we got something we needed and getting a level. Since our newest rune was an Ohm, we made CTA and started hitting CS. Infector likes spawning Cold Immune a decent percentage of time, but the progress made has been fantastic. Only one or two deaths this level, mostly taking on unnecessary risks (Reina loves to push everything to the limit...).

Pics below:

ekA4FYZ.jpg

Mal # who's counting?!

w7n0BvE.jpg

LK decides to diversify the HR drops.

HH5iWm0.jpg

A HR we definitely needed!

LjcXu21.jpg

Pretty average, but it makes our CS runs a lot safer!

Nothing was found that was exciting in the CS, we may actually go back to AT for a portion of the next level just to have a more relaxed running pattern, but we'll see. The CS runs are fun in a way, especially if Infector spawns with a bunch of friends.

Code:
PhineasB    Mercy           SC      Sin       94             Yes           -        273            9           -
hasuprotoss Reina           SC      Sorc      92             Yes         401        221            -           -

Code:

Nice progress everyone !!!

@NanoMist Nice gear you have there. Especially jealous at the Arachnid's.

@hasuprotoss Congrats on 92. CS indeed is fun once you get used to the rather frantic nature of it.

@zticazzy I still hate you for all the awesome gear you have thrown away. Us normal people just can't get it ... :confused:. And I agree with @coju : S&E would be more efficient in that case.

My LK runs are going well. I didn't have much time, but since it's a really good map, I managed to do some 300 runs: the 50 I mentioned last time and then 250 the day after. Best drop was a Sur. My second, so I'm now 1 Ber away from Infinity. Although I'm actually in doubt if I will save for that second Ber or make CoH for my Sorc instead. Having Insight around is so convenient, which makes me reluctant to switch to Infinity. Also, I'm not sure Infinity would do that much for my Cold Sorc in the CS.

For now I'll save the Surs though. I still haven't found or cubed a single skiller, so I guess I'll be in LK for a while. I did find some improvements in the charms departement, but there is still plenty of room to find better. I also found my share of Mals, Guls and Ists, and have a spare Ohm in my stash. So if I find some more of those, I could cube up to Lo and make my merc a Fortitude. Not sure if that would do so much in the grand picture though.

I also did a second batch of crafting amulets. Nothing good so far though, except for a +2 Necro amulet with good mods. Another reason to stay in LK for a while.

Keep it up folks :).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High