The PvP Thread

I need to kill some cows tonight, so I wasn't planning on hosting.

You definitely seemed to be having a better time playing a bvc today than I do on a europe host. Yesterday once skill effects were on the screen, half the time teleport+whirlwind would have me stuck spinning in place.

The same thing was happening to me, but that's fine because my goal wasn't to kill anything, just to annoy people with poison and OW. Little things make me happy :love:

Reactions: Pyrohemia
Cows dropped nothing, so I would have been better off PvPing.

I got my PC set up from scratch. Good news is, hosting still works without any issues (tested by nagi). So will put games up incoming weekend unless someone else has explicit desire to do so (read NA host).

I'll be focusing on my Ghost completely for the next couple weeks. I have some ideas on how to wrap up this character, but between stealing nulio items and doing some spreadsheets focusing on dmg vs tanking on a Ghost, I'll be rather busy with her. After that... who knows.

The same thing was happening to me, but that's fine because my goal wasn't to kill anything, just to annoy people with poison and OW. Little things make me happy :love:
You're making me think I should try my Fury axe that's been unused to this day.

You're making me think I should try my Fury axe that's been unused to this day.
Sounds brilliant. I know a player among us who will absolutely like the idea!
I'm using 15% OW belt from previous version at standard setup and Grief+Beast. Gore Rider's are an option too to boost more OW. More more more OW! I used Treks though.

• Haha
Reactions: ffs
Game up in about 1 hour, but I won't be able to join until about 20.00 CET

Edit: Down, moved to Pyro's host

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High