The PvP Thread

I’m not sure I have time this weekend- I could host HLD tonight, but I think it is a bit short notice to get enough players together?

Post if interested...

I will make a few LLD characters this weekend - Are we agreed on no glitch rushes?
I will grudgingly agree to it on anything but a lvl 9. Level 9 needs the help you get from the extra skills.

Not trying to be the gatekeeper or anything....

Also, if you need help rushing or leveling a character, let me know. I have a sorc that can do most things in SC. This is open to anyone who needs help with a LLD character.

Also, also, on some day when no one's interested in duels but wants to hang, I'd love to get some MP Baal runs in on my HLD Hammerdin.

EDIT: I was going through my videos from the last time and I would like to clarify something that seems to be different from all the Bnet dueling I've done. In duels, both parties say "ready" or "r" then both say "go" or "g" (occasionally "ready" isn't needed, but both parties know what's going on ahead of time) but apparently this isn't the way it's done for SP dueling. I'd like clarification on this because I sat and got plinked at a couple times because I was waiting for the other party to say "go". Plinking away at someone without the last person having said "go" on East will get you NK'd repeatedly as it is considered bad manners.

Last edited:
Normally in SP, once everyone has done Ready / rdy / r, a single go is enough.

Here are a couple videos from last time. I'm hoping to get more up eventually, but my internet went out last night. Caution, foul language abounds in the music and in the chat.

PS. Don't judge my skills or lack thereof and feel free to keep your "tips" stuffed way up your keister. I know. Whatever you're going to say. I know.

Edit: wow, that's some bad quality. Sorry everybody, I'll try better next time.

Last edited:
...and some more since I can only do 5 at a time

Duel now?

Duel tomorrow?

If anyone wants to join us, post here!

I didn’t get any other response so no game tonight @mir
I will try again soon.

Is that what happens when the Max-erator unstickies the best thread ever?

Everyone was getting scared off by your OP characters.

Now that I confirmed I lost half of my PvPers it should be ok! (I'm trying to see if I can find the gear of these losers)

Is there a link to the PvP rules on the SP Forum? Not sure what all we abide by and what is bm and what not. I would enjoy doing PvP some day, doing MF/Leveling runs with company and doing untwinked walkthroughs with people.

Is there a link to the PvP rules on the SP Forum? Not sure what all we abide by and what is bm and what not. I would enjoy doing PvP some day, doing MF/Leveling runs with company and doing untwinked walkthroughs with people.
Did you look at post 1 of this thread?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High