The PvP Thread

Good games everyone, it's been a pleasure as always. Thanks for hosting Max.

Good Duels, thanks for hosting.

Thanks for the ears!

Ooo I hope to get in to one of these games sometime if ya'll will have me. Even if I don't have a bonified dueler ready to go yet, I would love to just be in a game with people and try to duel.

Sorry about not showing up. I'm so not upgrading to 1.14 :D

I might make a separate install for PvP purposes in the future but I really don't have the time right now.

I have restated and reskilled! I was at first sad to see that I had 400 less life, but was like "ohwell, the upgrades were worth it" then I realized I'd not put any vit in yet...
Sorry about not showing up. I'm so not upgrading to 1.14 :D

I might make a separate install for PvP purposes in the future but I really don't have the time right now.
What's wrong with 1.14? It didn't add anything, but it didn't make anything worse that I can remember.

No multi-instance is the showstopper for me.

Also there's no benefit in upgrading so why would I?

Link to thread

Modified d2gfx.dll which allows you to open multiple Diablo II windows for Self-Multiplayer.

Apparently there's a workaround to Blizzard incorporating the .dll files into the game.exe in 1.14 but I guess I'm still a fan of the "old ways".

Anyone up for some PvP this weekend?

I’m not sure I have time this weekend- I could host HLD tonight, but I think it is a bit short notice to get enough players together?

Post if interested...

I will make a few LLD characters this weekend - Are we agreed on no glitch rushes?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High