The Prime Evils walk the earth! Official Diablo 2 Themed Mafia Signup Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Prime Evils walk the earth! Official Diablo 2 Themed Mafia Signup Thread!!

Just a quick update, the backstory is coming along very nice. I'm doing a bit of research to make it as fun as possible, and I hope everyone enjoys themselves :D.

A quick tip to the new guys playing: While people may say things in this game that might seem mean, pointed and take your posts way out of context, it's all in good fun and you shouldn't take any of it personally.

Yeah, things tend to get hairy in mafia games. Don't take negative comments personal. If things get too out of hand Marahumm wil step in and warning...or in the extreme, I will.

Re: The Prime Evils walk the earth! Official Diablo 2 Themed Mafia Signup Thread!!

I'm moving more towards non-verbal communication. Will I be able to cast my votes by posting YouTube videos of myself performing interpretive funny cowboy dances?

I'm moving more towards non-verbal communication. Will I be able to cast my votes by posting YouTube videos of myself performing interpretive funny cowboy dances?

I think we're going to need Noodle Jr. to translate.

As long as it's bold.

You`re right Marahumm. Take Bad Ash for example ;)

Well, I'm leaving tomorrow. I really hope I can join this game, Marahumm, consider this my "I'm in" and "Yes, I'm still in" for any confirmations needed in the future. As said, I won't be able to play the first 12-24 hours (depending on when on the day you start, time difference etc.)

Looking forward to it! :jig:

Well, I'm leaving tomorrow. I really hope I can join this game, Marahumm, consider this my "I'm in" and "Yes, I'm still in" for any confirmations needed in the future. As said, I won't be able to play the first 12-24 hours (depending on when on the day you start, time difference etc.)

Looking forward to it! :jig:

You're going to come back to a pile of dead bodies.

You're going to come back to a pile of dead bodies.

When that happens, I'll quote you on this as proof that you are the one responsible for it. :smug:

When that happens, I'll quote you on this as proof that you are the one responsible for it. :smug:

I kill freely and without remorse:evil:

I kill freely and without remorse:evil:

You are the harbinger of our return Diablo! Send forth your Terror into Hell!

haha, Gorny is the Lord of Chaos.

Can i be the Lord of Pies ?

One week left until we get this game rolling! If anyone knows of anybody else that would like to play, feel free to point them this way :D

I just send out 29 PM's at once to:

NacRuno
Dawnmaster
Ash Housewares
Dondrei
Johnny
Vegas
Tophatcat64
Dracoy
Tanooki
Nicro
Luckymofo
Kimiko
Zinah
Aperlov
Recon
Spigot
Lukefojut
Garion
Rplusplus
Usufruct
Suggestivename
Hucca
Mhl12
Djslayer
Superdave
Crawlingdeadman
essojay
ThomasJohnsen
Cujo

All in one shot. Mod style blanket PM.

Well thx for the heads up Gorny! Sounds like fun, but I dont think I will be able to make this one!:dontknow:

Dont think I will be here much the next weeks, but hope you guys get enough participants!

@Gorny : Take someone out with that leg of yours for me!
And damn you :jig: , for almost making me want to see all sg1 all over again !
But that will have to wait to fall / winter time.

Cheers and have a nice day all !

:wave:

just an fyi I am on vacation till Sunday. Still interested in playing, but wont be checking it till Sunday

You`re right Marahumm. Take Bad Ash for example ;)

whaaaaaaat haha. ok fair is fair.

but thunder without KNOWING that Spinns had the ability to avoid a day lynch, you still should have tried to lynch him and you would have won (you wouldnt have cause of the one shot thingy, but you should have THOUGHT you could have won). cause it woulda been 1 v 1 with you getting the final nk! haha

Here's who I have signed up so far:

gorny
noodle
wickedswami
es mors
ankeli
asrrin
bad ash
thunder cat
essojay
sdbramwell
guardianhadriel
bod trader

bringing the count to 12. I'm going to close the signups on friday 4pm eastern time.

This is Gorny posting on behalf of BoD Trader. BoD Trader would like to play also.

Thanks for this one Gornster :).

I didnt see this one up in the stickies for some reason. Looking forward to another round and i'm not going to run away on you guys.

a little more than two days before signups close! We have enough to make it a game, but if anyone wants to put in a last wave of advertising, now's the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High