The Prime Evils walk the earth! Official Diablo 2 Themed Mafia Signup Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Prime Evils walk the earth! Official Diablo 2 Themed Mafia Signup Thread!!

Thanks guys :D

Re: The Prime Evils walk the earth! Official Diablo 2 Themed Mafia Signup Thread!!

I've spammed it in a few places: Single Player OT, Pal Forum, Druid OT and East Trade OT.

ETF is done as well.

Hey, Community Forum. I saw the ad in the SPF and decided I needed more ways to waste my time. :tongue:

I haven't read the rules yet, but I will in a sec. I assume it's similar to the game mafia (with townspeople and nightly lynching and everything).

Can I be Lister the Tormentor?

Fantastic! I'm still conjuring up a fun storyline, so hopefully everyone will enjoy it, even if they don't get the specific characters they ask for here ;)

Rules for the game are usually set out when the game starts.

- Marahumm, is the theme as to location only?

There's going to be a specific location, with a few new roles, along with a couple classic ones. I don't want to go into a whole lot of detail about it though, seeing as how I don't want to give anything away.

If you need some ideas i will be glad to help. As long as it wont interfeer with my ability to play.

Thanks thunder, but I think I got it.

I do have a question about giving pm's at night though. Do things happen all at once, or in the order I get pm'ed? Example:

Cop investigates player X
mafia kills player X

does the cop receive "player X is dead" or "player X is [alliance]"?

I ran into a problem with that, and it think it's your call...but you would need to decide what to do at game start and stick with it.

It would also become a problem at end game, here's a situation I ran into:

The end of last game I had Bad Ash, Thunder, Asrrin and Spinns still alive. Asrrin and BoD were town, TC Mafia and Spinns the SK. Now, just before the last day ended I thought about what would happen if TC targeted Spinns and Spinns targeted TC. Since i was going off of the all night sum of things, I reasoned that they both die. and being that BoD and Asrrin were town, the town would win. There were some other scenarios I thought of, Spinns targeting BoD and TC targeting Spins. TC PM's me first so does that mean Spinns is dead and BoD survives the night alive for a town win? Or if I went off the order of who PM'd me first, does that mean one person dies and does not get his/her NK in?

It might make sense to wait out the whole night and act off the PM's you get. Just be careful and plan ahead, meaning sit back and try to think ahead once you assign roles...think of what would happen if at any point and try to come up with a solution. The way I called it was that the roles (as I had them written and not as I sent them to people) determined the outcomes of what happened at night and in endgame.

Of course though... nothing goes as planned once the game starts. Just look at what happened with Ludacris!

Alright cool, thanks for clearing that up for me :D

im in, but can someone link me to how to play?

Alright cool, thanks for clearing that up for me :D

Also the listing of roles and the variants of them on the mafia wiki help big time. Depending on the role variant you assign - insane cop versus plain cop for example - this will change things as far as pm responses etc.

See the links in earlier posts in this thread.

yeah about 4 minutes after i posted that i saw the links and said.

God im retarded.

Thanks.

Great to have ya, bramwell!

I'm assuming you're in as well, hadriel? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High