The Prime Evils walk the earth! Official Diablo 2 Themed Mafia Signup Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Prime Evils walk the earth! Official Diablo 2 Themed Mafia Signup Thread!!

Any thoughts on having a thread for keeping statistics on mafia games played?

Stuff like:

Who has played how many games.
Longest game.
Shortest game.
Person NK'd most at the start of the game.
Percentage of games won by X or draw type games.
Roles used, etc.
Other stuff.

Re: The Prime Evils walk the earth! Official Diablo 2 Themed Mafia Signup Thread!!

[Pudge]Ahhh fresh meat ;)[/Pudge]

a little OT here, but do you play DOTA online? I played a lot until my lcd broke, and would love to have someone to play with.

[Marine]Ahhh that's the stuff[/Marine]

Also, Gorny that would be pretty sweet, but whos going to keep the running tally on that?

Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to be online for the closing of the signup. Gorny, if you'd be so kind as to close it for me at 4pm eastern time that'd be great :D. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I won't be able to message roles until sometime tomorrow.

See you guys soon!

That means I need to close this in an hour and five minutes.

As to the stats stuff, it would be updated after each game. It can be done like this, someone posts the stats for the game (the game mod) in the stats thread. Then I or another mod updates the first post with all the compiled stats.

Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to be online for the closing of the signup. Gorny, if you'd be so kind as to close it for me at 4pm eastern time that'd be great :D. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I won't be able to message roles until sometime tomorrow.

See you guys soon!

pshhh. slacker. :wink:

i suppose that would work gorny, i think it would be a cool and fun idea. more so for people who play FM a lot.

I do bramwell but only with friends on LAN. But i stoped as of late as it got boring. If you wish i can put you in contact with my bro who does play a bit these days.

its nbd, i havent played since i left madison a couple of months ago. havent had the time, and my parents internet sucks so its really laggy. maybe when i move if i remember ill hit you up to get your bros account, haha.

This is your friendly neighborhood warning that the signups will close in 25 minutes.

Closing time - time for you to go out, go out into the world.
Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time - one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Signups over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High