The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

NO, I'm not trying to nick anything :)

That's a real interesting friend you've got there, very strange :p

NO, I'm not trying to nick anything :)

That's a real interesting friend you've got there, very strange :p

Ach usually he's dead on but he sometimes gets a bit funny.

It's almost bedtime, I wonder if I will find a Leo breakfast tomorrow. If misdelivered, you can have it Kestegs.

Hm, I get that too but it's due to irritable bowel syndrome, and when it happens it usually means relief from the pressure on my tummy so I'm not too concerned.

I'm about 95% sure that I have IBS but I've never gone to a doctor about it. And yes, I don't complain about needing to do that unless I'm somewhere where it would be bad.

I'm about 95% sure that I have IBS but I've never gone to a doctor about it. And yes, I don't complain about needing to do that unless I'm somewhere where it would be bad.

If you have IBS you'd find yourself with periods of diarhea or obstipation, switching between them. Mine became so bad I went to the doctor who said "it's ibs, what do you expect me to do about it" so I went to an alternative healer (acupuncture) who did his best and made it at least managable.

It's not bad yet, not if I'm careful about when and what I eat. It is progressing though I think.

My mom is an acupuncturist/ alternative healer, so I'm sure she could help if I needed it.

It's not bad yet, not if I'm careful about when and what I eat. It is progressing though I think.

My mom is an acupuncturist/ alternative healer, so I'm sure she could help if I needed it.

That's pretty awesome.

I've learned these things will most definitely nearly always make me feel ill or give me diarhea:
any dairy products. icecream. cold drinks with icecubes.

American Horror Story is kicking my *** tonight! OMG! Whoop! :D

That's after The Walking Dead Season 2 turned my little head 'round, too. :)

Who says TV is crap. This stuff is the shizzle, I swear!

Not for me.....but there's other stuff to watch currently that's great like HIGNFY and QI :wink:

Yes, she is very useful to have around :)

Ice cubes? 0_o

Glad you're enjoying your tv, LoZy!

I am, kegs! I am!

I've watched more TV in the past twelve months than I have all year!

That's um...impressive I guess!

I don't watch a lot of TV, but then again I don't pay for it so I get less interesting shows.

Tv does have gems this is true, like doctor who; how I met your mother; big bang theory. And pannel shows like HIGNFY, QI, Russel Howard's Good news.

Problem is for every decent show theres 10 filler shows that go with it that are just "Why would anyone watch this?". Examples are:

Any talk show, any reality show, any celeb reality show, any auction show, any makeover show.

:rolf: Sorry, that reminded me of....

[youtube]uqQJB8DR_Zo[/youtube]

I'm so going to cosplay as Elvira. And I'm gonna make her damn proud! :thumbup:

"Leo"

"LEO!!!!!"

:CRY:

I'm hungry!

i was at work!! sorry, hun!

BREAKFAST!

Vivi:

1439566-traditional-english-breakfast--fried-sausages-mushrooms-eggs-and-tomato-baked-beens.jpg

extra furls... hope i did them right. :nervous:

Small_Soda_Farls.jpg

Kegs:

vdlchorizoeggs.jpg

Gorny:

171-1.jpg

Loz... do you like "scrumpy pork hock" ?

pork%20hock.jpg

the website i got this from, actually, had some interesting things i want to try. Except black pudding. that does not seem good at all and I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to food. Have you ever had it? What does it taste like???

Yelling "come at me, bro" cockily at the bandits in skyrim, to then get killed by a frost troll from behind, is just funny.

But overall it's a fun game

*looks at watch*

Oh dear god, I'm late for tea...

(Redbull makes RE hyper as hell....*twitch*)

i had about 4.5 hours of sleep and one shot of espresso. it kicked in in the early part of the afternoon which i felt myself get hyper, however... by time 4 pm came i exerted all my energy out i the previous hour (work was busy for me) and i felt myself crashing. 'twas a fun day. ^_^

That's pretty awesome.

I've learned these things will most definitely nearly always make me feel ill or give me diarhea:
any dairy products. icecream. cold drinks with icecubes.

you seem to be lactose intolerant. it's okay, my brother is to an extent. dude can't drink milk but he eats the absolute **** out of cheese and ice cream!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High