The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

And she makes me breakfast tomorrow morning but you can have some of my potato bread if you like.

Yelling "come at me, bro" cockily at the bandits in skyrim, to then get killed by a frost troll from behind, is just funny.

But overall it's a fun game

*looks at watch*

Oh dear god, I'm late for tea...

(Redbull makes RE hyper as hell....*twitch*)

Not always, some are clean.

Redbull is pretty bad, you really should stay away from it! It's always nice when you can laugh at your own death though :p

*sniffs Kestegs* yep, you're clean, you can sit with me for breakfast. :wink:

Thanks! Always good to know you pass the sniff test!

*sniffs viv*

You pass too!

Appearantly I do, provided you stay clear of my legs (medical stockings). But I've been told my skin smells fresh and lovely.

It's a bit tough to stay away from your legs as they appear to be attached to the rest of you. I'll promise not to directly sniff them though.

It's a bit tough to stay away from your legs as they appear to be attached to the rest of you. I'll promise not to directly sniff them though.

It's even harder to avoid them since they're massive. :( Thanks for not directly sniffing there. It makes me very aware of myself.
Then again sniffing does anyway. :ponder:

No need to point out all your flaws :p

I'm not a dog, so I generally can let people go without overly sniffing them.

No need to point out all your flaws :p

I'm not a dog, so I generally can let people go without overly sniffing them.

A friend of mine's no dog either but when he gets tipsy he does do "dog-humping". I once shouted "HEEL!!" at him. He got the message.

I hope you're not trying to nick my soda farl though.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High