The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

[youtube]diANaExweHU[/youtube]

^Speak of the devil.

you're no raid leader either....too anti social.

I've been running raids in various MMOs since the heady days of Everquest. ^_^

Leading raids doesn't require social skills as much as it requires organizational, logistics and plain old leadership skills. Leadership =/= social. Leaders tend to be the 'loneliest' people in any guild. You spend more time keeping everybody on the same page and with unified goals that benefit the unit as a whole than you do talking about the weather with them (aside from a couple confidants).

You do most of the hard work so everyone else can just focus on having fun.

You know how Picard never played cards with his crewmates (until the last episode anyway)? That's kinda the way it is with leadership positions.

i ended up in charge of our healing section.
we had overall command,
tank command
heal command
and MOAR DOTS NOW COMMMAAAAAANNND!

A person's leadership skills are directly proportional to their tendency towards sociopathy and even psychopathy, and inversely proportional to their capability for empathy.

I realise that this may be hard for people to accept, it may even be painful for them. I am truly sorry to be the bearer of bad news - now, someone go and make me a cup of tea and get me a Danish while you're at it..

a person's leadership skills are directly proportional to their tendency towards sociopathy and even psychopathy, and inversely proportional to their capability for empathy.
qft .

*danishes Loz*

You can't keep the poor man away from the deliciousness that is danish

I haven't been danished like that since I was in the Civil Service. Hoo-fah!

be careful...

Its-a-trap.jpg

lol. best trapcard ever

Dammit. Dammit.

It's way past bedtime here, I am super-tired and they've gone and put "Payback" on the TV. I only watched it a few weeks again - again, late at night and after my bedtime - and here I am doing it again. Come to think of it, this isn't the first, the second or even the third time this has happened. It just keeps on happening.

I actually have this film on disk, I can watch it whenever I want and still I cannot turn the TV off when that movie is on. Dammit. Dammit!

Don't you hate that, it's completely irrational, and yet I do the same thing.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High