The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

i had a monitor like that. playing games it'd get an info overload (shenk was a favourite) and just switch off the graphics.

nomnomnomnom

Puppies-and-computers01.jpg

I...I was never good at that game and when I played that one, the zerg always got me quick T^T.

isn't it tiberium silo full?

Odd, most of my monitors still work. I just upgrade from time to time :p
Same thing, so I end up having working but not needed monitors around my place. Well, I suppose they still work though some have been pretty long time without the warm touch of gfx card signal. For some I have found new uses, like one old 19" crt which I use as additional level to put stuff on in bedroom...

i used to have 2 monitors set up on my tower. it was epic.

nothing worse than being carjacked by a naked guy

If you have 2 monitors setup you'll end up being carjacked by a naked guy? I must be missing some vital information here, otherwise I need to start being very careful since I have 2 monitors setup both at work and home.

i am now. much to my shame a laptopper.

the show i was watching someone got carjacked by a naked guy. at the same time as i was posting. seemed like good advice

My work computer is a laptop. I have proper monitor, keyboard and mouse attached to it for daily office use. The laptop screen works also as second monitor, it's smaller but works decently for having some stuff visible. Thus compared to having desktop computer I have smaller 2nd screen (proper monitor vs laptop screen) but the ability to grab the computer along when needed. For work I find this rather ok compromise while at home I prefer 2 proper monitors and a computer in which I can replace parts when I wish. But if you use laptop a lot on same place at home, getting proper monitor (and possibly mouse and keyboard if you wish, I can't stand the laptop equivalents) won't cost you arm and leg and make using it much more pleasant.

i've got a mouse for the lappie and i find the 17" screen adequate.

i do miss my old beast of a machine though. i'd upgrade and get a new monster but i don't use it enough/ game enough anymore to make it worth while

I really don't like using laptops for things, especially not gaming.

My monitor died about a year ago. Now I just use my old TV as a monitor, it's a 19" flat screen.

I really don't like using laptops for things, especially not gaming.

My monitor died about a year ago. Now I just use my old TV as a monitor, it's a 19" flat screen.

I use an EEEPC for most things, inclusind playing d2.

If I can be bothered I hook up a 2nd monitor (22inch flatscreen) to it, but latley Ive ust been using the 11inch screen for everything (it's also mobile without the 2nd screen attached.) At first it was a little weird the screen so small but eh I got used to it.

It's not the screen that bothers me that much, it's the keyboard.

I don't like the flat depressed keys.

I used to use a laptop with a broken screen on it, just connected an external monitor, I also connected a keyboard as it never moved anyways.

Methinks 32" would be way to big, I'd have to move my chair back from the desk so far I couldn't reach the keyboard anymore.

maybe, but Nurm's a huge PC gamer and has a tank for a mouse. I think a huge screen like that fits.

Mara's best friend has a huge screen (both of them do because, well, they're PC gamers too) and a tank mouse similar to yours, Nurman, if not the same exact one.

Jiggly puff was the worst smash bros character ever! Soooo lame.

Some time ago I suffered from severe insomnia, so bad that it actually started to give me the side effects associated with insomnia, including being paranoid and illtempered....
What I would have liked were a Jigglypuff, that way I'd get sleep for certain. Sure, I'd have to rub off vulgar drawings from my face every morning, but sleep is to be prefered.

I actually watched Pokemon around the time it got popular around here. First series (they now call those classic?) were ok, these newer ones from nowadays I don't get.
I should still have a Togepi keyring somewhere

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High