The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

aww, Togepi. i think... isn't Turb's fave pokemon Togepi? or the evolved form of it? anything after the first 150 (with very few exceptions) i don't know anything about.

My wife made it for me once, I hadn't had it before then.

Fried is the best, it's a lot like bacon.

forgot i quoted this! XD fried spam. the best and only way to have it. :thumbup:

Leo is secretly Jigglypuff?

tumblr_lj0epadJQi1qdtuqno1_500.gif

:rolf: excellent!!!

Jiggly puff was the worst smash bros character ever! Soooo lame.

"Jigglypuff be da finest ***** in Pokemon! I don't give a **** what anyone says!" :rolf: have you seen that video, Kegs? Black Man Loves Pokemon?

Never saw that one, Leo.

I suppose if you had insomnia that the drawings would be a fair trade.

I haven't watched Pokemon since the "original" either.

i liked kirby. oh no you hit me off the ledge. pfffft i just fly back and DEVOUR YOU

Kirby is pretty good, he's just like jiggly puff but better in pretty much every way.

i enjoyed SSB's. some of the characters were rubbish but it was cool.

Fox was always the one I hated the most. Put him on max level and he is about the only one that I can't consistently win against vs. the computer.

the key with fox and his bird friend from no 2 was the super fast zippy charge thing.

For some I have found new uses, like one old 19" crt which I use as additional level to put stuff on in bedroom...

I'm recycling one of mine into an aquarium. The monitor on/off switch will actually manage the light for the fish.

I have an old tower I'm going to gut and use the house the air pump, spare tubing, net, food, etc. I plan to rig all the leds so they still work; that way the whole thing looks like a working computer. I'll probably come up with some other tricks while I'm at it. For example, I'm competent enough at wiring that I think I make the "dummy keyboard" actually manage some simple things, like controlling the air pressure on the aerator bar ("bubble stone" for the uninitiated).

I've actually been planning that project for a couple years, but never seem to have quite enough free time to put any serious work into it.

Fox is just a douchebag, no further explanation necessary.

Sounds like a pretty cool project! Just remember that water and electricity don't really like each other, so be careful! :nod:

electricity and water love each other. its the stuff in the water that isn't impressed

that looks like a mario fish.

LUIGI HEADBUTT ROCKET! i just remembered

That was a pretty OP move. I always just thought it was his fist though, never thought about it being a headbutt.

the jumping rocket one? he holds his hands down by his side. how is it not a headbutt?

or are you thinking of the running arm swinging one.

Sounds like a pretty cool project! Just remember that water and electricity don't really like each other, so be careful! :nod:

Haha, I know what I'm doing with that stuff so there's nothing worry about. :)

Different topic (more like a brief vent): I absolutely hate making new slav--er, friends in MMOs, especially when the goal is to set up a raiding network (bit different from the standard "guild"). You always end up with a few 'liabilities'.

like the hunter who always walks backwards.

hate hunters.

When i used to WoW i was the only druid in our 40 man. by the time we got a second i had about -3000 dkp. AND ALL THE PHAT LOOTS

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High