The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

sigh. nublets

I want Windows programmers to implement a new button.

When I click OK in an advisory message window that has a check box that says "Do not show this message again", and I check the box, I assume that this is in reality a meaningless exercise, because that same damned advisory gets flashed up again every time.

So I want an extra button or check box that says, "No, really, you ****ing freak of an operating system, actually DO NOT SHOW THIS ****ING MESSAGE AGAIN, UMKAY?".

I look forward to this new piece of functionality in the next Service Crap, er, Pack.

/rant

I'm right there with ya LoZ! I have a program that I run, that no matter how many times I click that pos button, it still comes back next time!

some interesting videos back there... I feel I must add my own annoying song!

[YOUTUBE]astISOttCQ0[/YOUTUBE]

i'm going to stop coming here soon. dirty video spammers.

I'm going to stop believing you soon.

And those aren't dirty videos, Its not like I posted Gummy bear pron or something!

gummi bears are pretty cool. i sing the song on occasion at work.

It has been stuck in my head for the last few weeks, ever since my wife found it and started playing it for the kids.

silly wife. my wife is currently exploring the joy of itunes.

i'm more of a radio guy.

I listen to pandora a lot now, if not that, then I'm usually radio as well.

threatening to shoot a baby. classic rookie bad guy mistake. just shoot it.

Even bad guys don't usually want to shoot a baby, its a pretty poor choice of a hostage if you ask me!

not as bad as a ginger. hide behind a ginger and you are just asking to get shot.

a baby is a bad choice based purely on a scale ratio. most of you is still shootable.

Good point, but do you really think a cop is going to risk blowing a baby's face off? I mean a ginger, yea, its worth the risk...

shoot low. at worst you'll take a leg. then ensure you discharge the badguys gun. say he did it, so then you shot him....yeah...that'll do.

Sounds like a lot of work, and that would only work if there was no one else around anyways. And if there is no one else around, the bad guy could just shoot the cop.

Martin Sheen tried hiding behind a baby and that was the end of his political career.
It just ain't worth it.

A ghetto blaster is not a good shield either. Charles Bronson just shoots you in the face, straight through the 'blaster.

Your best bet is to hide your head in a hollowed-out pumpkin. Ain't no thing you gotta fear in one of those babies.

*sniiiiiicker*

hehehehehehehehehehehe! where's BoD Trader when you need him? oh, that's right. getting an education. something Leo needs to do. -.-

What! Leo needs to be schooled?:whistling::alright::grouphug: Couldn't help myself Leo. Read your story this morning and will pm you later, k. How's the other one coming along, been working on it at all?:wave:

Schooling is overrated, trust me!

A pumpkin, eh? It would have to be a pretty big one!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High