The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

What? It's not like I have vase just lying around handy ...

<Looks in hand>
<Sees vase there>

WTH? How'd that happen?

I love blondes of any type, be they redhead, brunette or even ... blonde.

There, my secret is out.

And you kegs, be honest. Haven't you had times in your life when you have looked in your hand and suddenly discovered you are holding a vase? It's a common enough affliction. I've even found, on more than one occasion, a motorbike in my hand, with no recollection of how it got there.

I have a similar problem. I often find that my hand gets stuck in vases (who the hell keeps putting shiny things in there! ) then I try to run my fingers through a blonde's hair, and BAM, dead hooker!

I have a similar problem. I often find that my hand gets stuck in vases (who the hell keeps putting shiny things in there! ) then I try to run my fingers through a blonde's hair, and BAM, dead hooker!

<rolls hooker's body in a rug, deposits rug in trunk of car, drives off to desert with shovel to dig shallow grave>

Nothing to see here.

How efficient is that?

<steps back, shakes head>

Efficiency has nothing to do with it.

As long as Noodle is around, there's no worries. :thumbup:

you can't post unless you reference dead strippers?

one of my shadowrun characters was addicted to killing. so if it was more than a week between hobs he'd kill and taxidermy a stripper

Somehow, I don't think your going to tell us.

What's the point in taxidermying a stripper? Isn't that pretty much just a blow up doll then?

asszyt.png

Greetings from Assembly 2011!

http://www.assembly.org/summer11/ for those who do not know about it.

Wow! Can't say I've ever seen a lathe in a game before :thumbup:

I love how your whole arm just flies off, but hey, at least you can buy a new one :)

*throws gold poké ball*

I was beginning to think that you were just a myth, but I guess not ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High