The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I don't know about that Loz, that horseman guy had some trouble with his it seems;)

Ya I agree it is overrated,my daughter-in-law is starting on her Masters,I think its just an excuse not to get a job:)

Well, I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun! If mommy and daddy are paying for it, then you might as well milk it for all its worth!

I don't know about that Loz, that horseman guy had some trouble with his it seems;)

[...]

Hmm, Christopher Walken had a good run though, didn't he? Although that Miranda Richardson can be such a *****.

Oh. Mentioning Christopher Walken has set me off thinking about Martin Sheen again, and we are back to baby shields.

Stupid cyclical thoughtscape.

Ya kestegs, I think the key phrase is someone else is paying for it.

Stupid thoughts, I try not to have any, thoughts that is;)

Yes it does but the little that I got I was working full time and going to school at night,I guess at this time in my life I could go back to college but I dont see the point to it at my age. I may take some computer classes this year as i'm a real neanderthal when it comes to computers, my grandson knows more about them than I do, and he's 10.

You sound like my parents!

....wait a second...grandkids?.....that are 10... 0.o

Ya, i'm a geezer or as Leo pointed out i could be if I didn't get along with people as good as I do;)

Yea, that's okay. I would have never guessed you were a geezer, so not to worry. I'm sure I'll still be hanging around places like this and playing video games when I am your age.

I'm even older than Laarz, although I was born after him.

Good man, Laarz. :thumbup:

"It ain't the years, honey, it's the mileage" :D

My secret shame is out!

Good. I'm glad, see? Glad!

Actually untrue, Gornithomimus.

Yesterday, it got airborne and slightly crossed-up over a crest, making the landing, um, interesting. Giggliferous, for sure. :)

Fly splat on the screen huh?

Amongst other things ...

Flies 001_580.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High