The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

musta been a zombie reading a journal hidden in the closet.

an auto shotty i hope.

i hope he didn't get a hold of my journals/diaries!!! :O they have too many secrets and juice about me that no one needs to know!!

Haha! Those are terrible. I mean, T-R-B-L, turrable.

are not! those are the best jokes EVER! XD

Thanks! And a howdy to you too, m'lady.

:girly:

*giggle*

JimmyOfJudecca;7960036I'm in the ATX said:
i LOVE that Davy Crockett quote! it's one of my fave quotes. ^_^

yeah, it's been sooooo hot down here and you know it's REALLY bad when native Texans tell you how bad it is! :O im hoping it cools off by time October rolls around, but probably not. :\

Every Texas lady nows how to handle one. Just like their men. A tight grasp on the trigger at the base of the barrel. Squeeze as needed for the desired effect.

i've never fired a gun before. /shameful

I hear that southern charm is a powerful weapon vs. law enforcement. Unless you get a lady cop, then you are screwed. Sorry to hear about all the craziness, but glad everything seems ok.

thanks. it was. :) and, while i don't have the southern accent, my southern charm and cuteness can dazzle even the coldest of all Yanks! (looking at you Gorny) (jk about the "cold" part. >.>)

Speaking of craziness, our dog ran away over the weekend while we were visiting Gainesville. A friend of ours was taking care of the pets, and Grady, our 3 year old Boxer/German Sheperd mix, got away without his collar on, and we still can't find him. He's become my dog, so I'm really bummed about it all. Right now we're just waiting for his microchip to be found by a satellite, which should be happening today, so that we can hopefully find him and get him home alive. Grady was a rescued pup, so he had some traumatization before we got him. His street smarts are not so great either, so I'm trying not to be really worried until we hear word about the satellite locator.

oh no! i hope y'all find him soon.

I never understood people's obsession with Jeri Ryan, I never found her that attractive.

she's blonde! that's why! :rolf: speaking of....

i think Gorny sent his incubus to me last night and made me bleach my hair blonde. :shocked:

got withdrawal symptoms from lack of dii.net for past 2 days.

me too. i've been away because of work.

His luck ran out though.

You should have done unluckymofo as your new name.

:rolf: nice!

Oh no.... I made it myself.

*Pokes Leo doll in the foot with a toothpick*

Incomming!!!!!!!!!!!!
wowscrnshot080211225812.jpg

haha you're undead. sucks to be you

I was undead up until very recently, but I got better.
I'm just grateful no one cast Full-Life on me, that would have finished me off.

Harrumph. That's what you get if you fail to Send someone.

Or use a phoenix down on you. Poor Ghost train...it was such a cool boss before I learned that!

ARGH! I cannot keep up with you now that all this D3 info is being released! =/

However.... YAY!!!!! D3 INFO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Now off to argue a bit with some Norwegian fellas about the real money AH in D3 before firing up DNF.

And you used the shotgun on him for making you bleach your hair blonde:jig:jk :wink:jk

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High