The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

yeah, they almost got in.

like, im at work, eating breakfast (i hadn't clocked in, but Mara did and was already working) and i get a call from the alarm system company saying the garage door had been opened. and at first, i thought it was may have been my roommate LP going for tools or something, but he was at work as was Artist, my newest roomie. so, im freaking out and im the only one to go check it out. so here comes Speed Racer Leo, hitting 90 on the freeway (and while being on edge, i have to think back to how fun it was. i was actually praying a cop would stop me so i could be like, "Sir, someone tried to break into my house and the cops are there now! i NEED to get home!" pretty sure he wouldn't have cared and still given me a ticket, but i hope he wouldn't have) and as i get closer, the company calls back and says that there was a door open.

i get to my house, a cop is here, says everything looked ok. i took a look around and it was fine. he said that the laundry room door was slightly ajar as if someone didn't close it all the way. dunno how that is considering that door is locked all the time and shut. so...

i stayed at home today. better safe than sorry. let Casey out of her cage and loaded the gun. i felt pretty damn powerful. no wonder men enjoy guns! it's like a second... :whistling:

Still no good pirate jokes, but thanks for the effort!

That sucks about the break in, I've never even had someone try to break into my house, I know it would suck!

I have a fun mental image of you sitting in a rocking chair in the living room. Loaded shotgun across your lap just staring down the front door. Calmly rocking....back an forth, back and forth. :)

i bet it was the cop who tried to break in.

What does a pirate call a prostitute?

A hook aarrrrrrrr!

Is that why you want to be a cop then? Gives you an easy out for trying to break in to places?

yes.

joke no good? i loled at it.

like, im at work, eating breakfast (i hadn't clocked in, but Mara did and was already working) and i get a call from the alarm system company saying the garage door had been opened. and at first, i thought it was may have been my roommate LP going for tools or something, but he was at work as was Artist, my newest roomie. so, im freaking out and im the only one to go check it out. so here comes Speed Racer Leo, hitting 90 on the freeway (and while being on edge, i have to think back to how fun it was. i was actually praying a cop would stop me so i could be like, "Sir, someone tried to break into my house and the cops are there now! i NEED to get home!" pretty sure he wouldn't have cared and still given me a ticket, but i hope he wouldn't have) and as i get closer, the company calls back and says that there was a door open.

i get to my house, a cop is here, says everything looked ok. i took a look around and it was fine. he said that the laundry room door was slightly ajar as if someone didn't close it all the way. dunno how that is considering that door is locked all the time and shut. so...

i stayed at home today. better safe than sorry. let Casey out of her cage and loaded the gun. i felt pretty damn powerful. no wonder men enjoy guns! it's like a second... :whistling:

musta been a zombie reading a journal hidden in the closet.

an auto shotty i hope.

Did you hear about the new pirate movie? it was rated AARRRRRR!!

What's a pirate's fave letter? AAARRRRRR!!

Where is a pirate's fave place to drink? a BBBAAARRRRRR!!!!

Why does a pirate like adventure? nothing is ever to FFAAARRRR!!

What is a pirate's fave thing to drive? a CAARR-

NO DUMBASS! IT'S A BOAT!

Haha! Those are terrible. I mean, T-R-B-L, turrable.

:wave: welcome, fellow Texan! ^_^

Thanks! And a howdy to you too, m'lady.

Yu-Gi-Oh? CSI is pretty good. :) i actually keep up with cartoons for the most part. >.>

Yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh. I give my oldest a hard time for liking Yu-Gi, but it's in jest. She is trying to grow up way too fast. Or maybe I'm not as young as I used to be. Something betwixt the two. I have moved on from CSI for the most part, but my wife will still watch them (any of the franchise), along with NCIS and its offshoot in LA. Now I prefer The Mentalist and Lie To Me, alongside House, over most.

I KNOW!! so hot and dry! idk about where ever you are, but we haven't had a good steady rainfall in MONTHS! just spotty here and there, mostly missing my house. :( oh and that tropical storm that was supposed to hit Houston? TOTALLY DIDN'T! went to Corpus instead. so there goes our chance of rain for the rest of the year! :doh:

im so sick of the ****ing sun it's not funny! :( GO AWAY, SUN!

I'm in the ATX, and I grew up here, so I'm used to it for the most part, but it is a hell of a lot more like hell these days (heh, makes me think of that Davey Crocket quote - "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas"). We just drove from Austin to Gainesville and back over the weekend, and the midday temps were hitting 106, 107 and 108 for hours at a time. Even the time we spent at the pool felt like we were getting boiled alive like lobsters (and nearly turning the same color).

so i almost used our shot gun today.... felt very powerful and sexy. hehe!

Every Texas lady nows how to handle one. Just like their men. A tight grasp on the trigger at the base of the barrel. Squeeze as needed for the desired effect.

I hear that southern charm is a powerful weapon vs. law enforcement. Unless you get a lady cop, then you are screwed. Sorry to hear about all the craziness, but glad everything seems ok.

Speaking of craziness, our dog ran away over the weekend while we were visiting Gainesville. A friend of ours was taking care of the pets, and Grady, our 3 year old Boxer/German Sheperd mix, got away without his collar on, and we still can't find him. He's become my dog, so I'm really bummed about it all. Right now we're just waiting for his microchip to be found by a satellite, which should be happening today, so that we can hopefully find him and get him home alive. Grady was a rescued pup, so he had some traumatization before we got him. His street smarts are not so great either, so I'm trying not to be really worried until we hear word about the satellite locator.

I'm about thirty hours into the worst headache I have ever had. If I had the strength, I'd go to the mirror to check for entry and exit wounds :(

Just hanging out, doing terrible things to the dog with a fork.

nice *high five*

*turns down music*

Sorry loz, I forgot to turn that down before I left.

Got back from our camping trip today. A few days in the mountains is always nice, and going without technology for that long can be good as well. The weather turned bad last night and ot rained some, then the wind blew all night long. I really thought our tent was going to blow over, it was miserable trying to sleep.

Poor dog, getting abused with a fork :(

I've noticed Noodle's become more... abusive lately. Picking on innocent animals with small sharp objects....

Whoa, whoa whoa - no way that dog is innocent! One could mount a persuasive argument that I'm taking it easy on him.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read. That's all I'm saying.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High