The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

i ain't even going to comment.

Commenting that you aren't going to even comment is more of a comment than most of your other comments.

(Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to get more than 4 comments in that sentence )

Re: The Noodle Compound

What if it was a hot dog?

Can dogs even be "hot"?

A hot dog is pretty much just abused meat, so that could make sense. But if that is true, I don't want to know what the hot dog did to deserve it.

It was probably being in the wrong place at the wrong time (he said, euphemistically).

It's that kind of world, kegs. I try to spare you the worst of it :)

I'm about thirty hours into the worst headache I have ever had. If I had the strength, I'd go to the mirror to check for entry and exit wounds :(

That sucks Loz!

Just reading that brought back terrible memories of my worst ever headache. I was just knocked out for 2 days straight. o_O

Too true, this is the world we live in.

If I'm getting spared the worst, then I am pretty scared.

Hi guys, back in the land of the living. The damned thing let up a few hours ago and just makes the odd guest appearance now.
Thanks for the concern, it is appreciated :)

That's the last time I buy a tape worm from China, dang thing couldn't even finish the job!

It was a fake Chinese fake tapeworm. Wasn't even a genuine Chinese fake tapeworm.
I was lucky, you were ripped off ... balance.

Well, I couldn't see myself spending more than 75¢ on it, so I guess its my fault for being frugal.

Frugal? FRUGAL???

I don't even rate a first rate tapeworm or even a Chinese knock-off? Is the infestation of my vital organs by a parasite of such little value to you? I am hurt.

Seriously, I am insulted. I deserve better.

:p

Sorry I hurt you (emotionally )

The killing business just isn't what it used to be. The bad economy has hit me pretty hard.

I have had to introduce a scaling system. Since my first attempt failed, now you get bumped up to a level 2. I'll try not to disappoint you next time!

Time to listen to some music.

tumblr_krjmzbmz6u1qzvqipo1_500.jpg

I hear that the latest Death Star with have safety railings along any walkways that border a sheer drop of more than 100 yards. Pfft.

Those Health & Safety execs - haven't they anything better to worry about? We were safe enough before - I find their lack of faith disturbing.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High