The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

I look good in that pic. I'd just had my horns cut, you can barely see them. Shame I hadn't had the fangs whitened.

Awww Gorny. You're not that old.

Quick everyone, break out the Gorny-tars ... show some funky althetic dancing!

someone link me to the gornytar...i lost mine when my hard drive crapped out.

Thy don't make me post pics of that wild looking bush of a hairdo of yours.

i'll give you soj for that picture...i wonder how mad thyiad would get if we stuck HER head on my old dancing tar?

Tri probably still has that tar. That guy keeps everything.

I'll ask him the next time I see him online on MSN.
Speaking of which, you haven't been on at all, have you? Don't your childrens use it? Or are they all about the AIM?

My kids don't use any messengers, my daughters are on that zwinky(sp?) thingy and contact their school mates through there or something. My wife keeps up with that crap though, she monitors what they do and has an account along with several other mothers. They watch out for pedo's and stuff. My son isn't ready for that crap yet, he's already gotten an account banned once for being a big meany online. LAWL

My mother-in-laws AOL was actually shut off because of it once and that was a little over a year ago. :laugh:

Um...people in Australia are weird then. Seasons are definitely used.

The seasons change on the equinoxes/solstices. See chart on right. The seasons aren't really tied to the weather; the weather is tied to the seasons. Anyone who says that spring was short or winter was long is misusing the word. Really, they mean something like "the weather we normally think of as spring time weather did not occur as long as we expected it to this year."

Depends whether you mean the astronomical seasons or the meteorological ones.

Wooo, I found a great converter to put videos onto my Nintendo DS! Now I have something to do in between classes besides Pokemon and what not else.

Phew, you narrowly avoided having time free for study.

Let me post for you here, Turb, wouldn't want you to double post for it :flowers: . Besides I like your venture off the Pal forum :cloud9: .

At least my post didn't lack content :badteeth: . You're going strong on visiting more than one OT thread I see?

Talking about spamming, I am still looking for my ancient dodeca posting...

I miss the WTF...
I was just talking to my friend about how I was able to get 100 posts per day easily.

Yeah, that's not happening...

Zomg, who's gonna get the 100th post in the Comm OT?????

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High