The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

They should bring back Early Edition and Quantum Leap. :grin:

Not to mention FarScape, Pretender, SG-1, Friends, Magnum P.I., Duckman (okay, maybe not..), and... a couple others I'm sure I'm missing. :tongue:

Oh, and Saturday night's USA Up All Night with that high-pitched voice woman, and Gilbert...what's his name. They usually showed some good movies.

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Not to mention FarScape, Pretender, SG-1, Friends, Magnum P.I., Duckman (okay, maybe not..), and... a couple others I'm sure I'm missing. :tongue:

Oh, and Saturday night's USA Up All Night with that high-pitched voice woman, and Gilbert...what's his name. They usually showed some good movies.

Pretender ftw :jig:

And you can't get the it on DVD over here either :cry:

You mean you never got it online?

I mean I can't find them through shops or "other channels".

I mean I can't find them through shops or "other channels".
I know, but you had mentioned buying them online. I don't recall you ever saying if you got it or not.

I know, but you had mentioned buying them online. I don't recall you ever saying if you got it or not.

I haven't gotten hold of them :cry:

just watched clannad the movie, any of you other anime fans watch this anime/ movie, if what did you think?

Add The Equalizer, V, Sea Quest, Hunter, Simon and Simon, Air Wolf and Manimal to that list. :thumbsup: Bestbuy actually had The Equalizer on their shelves last time I was in there along with a lot of other television series from years ago. There was a series about a city cop whos father taught him the ways of the ninja too but I can't remember the name of it right now.

just watched clannad the movie, any of you other anime fans watch this anime/ movie, if what did you think?
I made a post about this in the PAL forum.
I love everything Key makes, so my opinion on it is probably gonna be biased.

I made a post about this in the PAL forum.
I love everything Key makes, so my opinion on it is probably gonna be biased.

Is it a movie, as in appeared in theater?

Red Alert! Red Alert! Bwoop! Bwoop! Bwoop! Bwoop!
Another Flux sighting!

So I'm a non Pal as of today. Feels weird. I still have 60 mails in my inbox though :undecided: . But as Ffejrxx put it very nicely, it took a huge surgery to remove me from the Palship. Apparently the forums aren't as fast as they ought to.

Well now who am I going to bum FF advice from?

PM, MSN, but most likely: here!

Dark brotherhood armor looks kickass in morrowind, looks pretty bad in oblivion...

Morrowind actually looked like a pretty cool game to me. I bought it once for the xbox, but it was too buggy on it so I switched it for another game. Is the latest PC release any good?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High