Sick...

:bored:

*hands bottle of 7up*

Oh, but that might be too bubbly. >_<

*hands bottle of water*

Just remember to get plenty of liquids and hope you get better soon. :thumbup:

Re: The Noodle Compound

Thanks mika :)

Dog is whining and I can't figure out what she wants lol. Probably just some attention

you should pet her head or something, Trionth. :yes:

Kimiko, that was actually a good choice. 7-up tends to help, at least for me. eases the tummy ache. :)

get better, Trionth!! :D

about halfway done with the paper. it is so late and im most likely screwed. yay. -.-

Except the sheer GENIUS that will show when they read, they will reconsider all restrictions and appoint you headmaster of hogwarts!

Win for Leo!

:alright:

:grin:

EDIT: Or something like that. Maybe they'll carry you around on a big golden throne like an Egyptian queen! :worship:

Last edited:

Sick...

:bored:

alka_seltzer_1e5h.jpg

Better, still not 100% but definently better.

I always spell definently wrong, and the computer fails at suggesting the correct spelling. Differential, defiantly, defined, definable, and definably.

I would have to agree Aztec gold > Desert Crap :D

What other games do you play? I like L4D ^_^

Mindless zombie killing.... :evil2:

I hope you feel better soon D: blizz sorc yayay! I had a meterorb, my fav char ^_^

OMG! a female that plays crowbar swings AND l4d? *faints* nice

too bad I don't play either much any more...

I'm still up, was killing zombies with Sonata :p

Now I need...to...sleep *incoherency*

was that link inappropro or something? Was my vid link intentionally deleted? Or do i have a case of the crazies haha.

:bored: Missed Laarz ingame because Bnet was being stupid :rant:

:sleep2:

:( i's sowee.

edit: MIKACHU!!! how do you say "You're my girl, Jenny?" in German? watching the Human Centipede right now. it's going to be the running joke of this movie. why? because im a genius. :D

preview edit: don't get mad at me for watching this bad movie. Mara is making us watch it and it's bad so far. like, we're all laughing here. not grossed out yet. about to be, but not yet.

edit2: seriously and deeply regretting it right now and we didn't finish. like.... just no. i feel like i need to soak my eyeballs in bleach and have some kind of neurological surgery to remove that **** from my memory. sorry, Gorny, but it really is ****. ban me for three days. i do not care.

Last edited:

Urrr my grammar is sucky but I think it's something along the lines of:

Du bist meine Mädchen, Jenny.

^__^

Human Centipede sucks.

'Morning all. Nice blizzard here, can't see more than 20 feet out the window :coffee:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High