The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Is everyone here the oldest? O_O :shocked:

*Finally sees the light... runs for the hills.* :scared:
Appear! Comment! Dissapear!

You're like Gorny ;)
Kidding of course.

We're not all oldest, thats impossible. Laarz is probably the oldest in the compound :D

Mikachu doesn't age in earth years, she just beamed down here as her mothership flew by.

i always wanted an older brother. i do not like being the oldest. but i have a younger brother who successfully fulfills his brotherly duty by calling me names, punches me whenever i do wrong (or just whenever he feels like it), and is there when i need a gossip buddy. i trust him.

You should be glad you're not male as well. Can turn into quite a mess. >_<

Well i'm the oldest which is good and bad, as the oldest i get to boss them around but its my fault when they do something wrong. lol

SAY WHAT??? They let you boss them around!?! To hell with that! Me and my younger brother would just team up and beat our older brother. Then we'd start fighting with eachother and by the end it was a free for all brawl! :D

Good times... =) Or at least until someone got a knee in the groin.... Yea that happened a lot too. xD

you screw up and you get in so much trouble for it, but they do the same exact thing when they get to be your age and it's no big deal.

I can sort of relate to that. I think it might be because they see that the oldest brother did ok, so they're cutting the younger ones a bit more slack.

Maybe. >.>

Is everyone here the oldest? O_O :shocked:

Nope. I was the middle one of three. ^.^

3k POST!

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (3:33)
0:00 ???????????????????? 3:33
?? ? ?? ? ??
???????? ?????????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ??

That link is broken.

3935644283.jpg

Parents gotta learn on the first kid :D Still kinda sucks though. Oh well.

it does suck because i don't like being a guinea pig.

You should be glad you're not male as well. Can turn into quite a mess. >_<

how do you mean?

There seems to be quite many who are the eldest sibling. I am the eldest of three.

same here.

3k POST!

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (3:33)
0:00 ???????????????????? 3:33
?? ? ?? ? ??
???????? ?????????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ??

congrats!

:jig:

I actually tried to make the link play. *sigh*

I'm the youngest of two.....o_O you're all older siblings? That's kinda cool in a way...

Beamed down from my mothership? That place was definitely more comfortable than here, we had lemon trees that grow everywhere.

Congrats Nurman!! *gives lemon and raves*

Hmm...seems there is every type (eldest/middle/youngest/only) here.
Though, the eldest might be more abundant. :nervous:

Appear! Comment! Dissapear!

Well, it's just that I do not come on here as often as I used to.
Plus, there is not much to say a lot of times.
(As I am more of a listener than a talker... >.>)

Congrats! :thumbsup:
How did you make that thing? O_O
(The thing with the play button, thus making me think I would be able to hear a song. :cry:)

how do you mean?

SAY WHAT??? They let you boss them around!?! To hell with that! Me and my younger brother would just team up and beat our older brother. Then we'd start fighting with eachother and by the end it was a free for all brawl! :D

Good times... =) Or at least until someone got a knee in the groin.... Yea that happened a lot too. xD

That pretty much sums it up. One out of many incidents. >_> I remember we were always sort of joke fighting with eachother, just in good fun y'know? Well it can turn out to be anything but fun. >_< My younger brother experienced that once when I sort of blacked out and punched him right in the face several rimes in a row. He got a pretty bad nose bleed from that. xD

Well, it's just that I do not come on here as often as I used to.
Plus, there is not much to say a lot of times.
(As I am more of a listener than a talker... >.>)

You learn by listening. =)

Sick...

:bored:

*gives cup of hot chocolate*

Always cheers me up a bit at least! =) Get well soon!

Wish we played the same realm... Playing by myself is boring.

Perfecting a blizz sorc though! You would be proud.

Wish we played the same realm... Playing by myself is boring.

Perfecting a blizz sorc though! You would be proud.

What other games do you play? I like L4D ^_^

Mindless zombie killing.... :evil2:

I hope you feel better soon D: blizz sorc yayay! I had a meterorb, my fav char ^_^

Keep trying to get combat arms to work, but this computer is junk. Its been crashed like 3 times, I've wiped it twice to remove viruses my sisters have gotten on it, and combat arms closes every 5 minutes for some reason.

Thats a really fun game though.

What other games do you play? I like L4D ^_^

Mindless zombie killing.... :evil2:

I hope you feel better soon D: blizz sorc yayay! I had a meterorb, my fav char ^_^

Mindless zombie killing for the win! Even more so if you've been drinking! :D

If Furyan was around he could vouch for that. Or maybe not... I think it was more fun for me than him. ^_^ He asked if I could play while drunk, and ofc I said it was no problem at all, just let me get hold of the sniper. By the time we got close to the end of the map I had shot him in the head 3 times. :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High