The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

:( Ya should've emailed them, or let them know somehow.

Some people do care about others (just not ladies with fliers)

yeah, i thought about it, but then thought better of it. i've already had a troubling semester. think they're tired of hearing about what's wrong with me.

yeah, SOME people. apparently, not everyone.

D: Leo I have tests too tommorrow....gah. Goodluck! Have a lucky (slightly burnt) pepernoten :D

good luck, sista!! :D *hug* what's a pepernoten?

Laarz are you dutch ir something? Been meaning to ask as your name is kinda dutch :p I made them, kinda burnt though.

D: Leo I have tests too tommorrow....gah. Goodluck! Have a lucky (slightly burnt) pepernoten :D

Well there is dutch on my mothers side of the family, Laarz is one of the nicknames my sister called me, one of the nicer ones:jig:

Trionth, leave peoples sisters alone :p

Way!! I'm not actually dutch at all, I just live in this insane country for no reason and have done all my life.

Pepernoten are little biscuits made using this really tasty spice, I think it's mixed spices (don't know the name in english) and you get them either as little round things or as a figure ^_^ it's to celebrate Sinterklaas and it's when kids get sweets in their shoes. A little like christmas though I find where I am they celebrate Sinterklaas more.

*Throws pepernoten*

Mmm... Feet-sweets. Sounds tasty.

So, I thought I made a cucumber sandwich this morning... turns out it was Avocado. I don't even know how that happened, they're completely different. I've nothing to blame it on either!

No crunchy deliciousness for lunch :(

Gunna take ages to pick all this pepernotenstuff up off the ground. You should pay me more for my custodial services around the compound.

Trionth, leave peoples sisters alone :p

Way!! I'm not actually dutch at all, I just live in this insane country for no reason and have done all my life.

Pepernoten are little biscuits made using this really tasty spice, I think it's mixed spices (don't know the name in english) and you get them either as little round things or as a figure ^_^ it's to celebrate Sinterklaas and it's when kids get sweets in their shoes. A little like christmas though I find where I am they celebrate Sinterklaas more.

*Throws pepernoten*

that sounds awesome. :)

Mmm... Feet-sweets. Sounds tasty.

So, I thought I made a cucumber sandwich this morning... turns out it was Avocado. I don't even know how that happened, they're completely different. I've nothing to blame it on either!

No crunchy deliciousness for lunch :(

while that does kinda suck, avocados are delicious. seriously, one of my fave foods on this horrible planet.

Wow. I thought 2 sisters sucked. Always wanted a brother though, got 2 friends that are pretty damn close. Close as it gets without blood relation anyways.

You sure like to jig :D

Laarz, my wolfbarb needs a packmember. You playing tonight?

i always wanted an older brother. i do not like being the oldest. but i have a younger brother who successfully fulfills his brotherly duty by calling me names, punches me whenever i do wrong (or just whenever he feels like it), and is there when i need a gossip buddy. i trust him.

Leo snuck a post in there. Sneaky little devil.

Avocados are best with mexican food, more specifically as guacamole :cloud9: It sad that I wasted some as a sandwich :( Not horrible though.

Kashmir is a really long song, but its too good to switch off.

Leo snuck a post in there. Sneaky little devil.

you know me. :evil2:

Avocados are best with mexican food, more specifically as guacamole :cloud9: It sad that I wasted some as a sandwich :( Not horrible though.

you know i make the best homemade guacamole? :D maybe not the best, but omg it is soooooo good! :cloud9:

Again... Leo, you're quick on the draw.

Just gunna EDIT this one. Everytime I post a new post you sneak one in before it... even this short one you got a post before.

Very nice :D

i always wanted an older brother. i do not like being the oldest. but i have a younger brother who successfully fulfills his brotherly duty by calling me names, punches me whenever i do wrong (or just whenever he feels like it), and is there when i need a gossip buddy. i trust him.

Well i'm the oldest which is good and bad, as the oldest i get to boss them around but its my fault when they do something wrong. lol

Wow. I thought 2 sisters sucked. Always wanted a brother though, got 2 friends that are pretty damn close. Close as it gets without blood relation anyways.

You sure like to jig :D

Laarz, my wolfbarb needs a packmember. You playing tonight?

:jig:Its a pirates life for me:jig: ya look for me

Well i'm the oldest which is good and bad, as the oldest i get to boss them around but its my fault when they do something wrong. lol

you screw up and you get in so much trouble for it, but they do the same exact thing when they get to be your age and it's no big deal.

you want to go out on a date when your 15? sure. Leo couldn't, but Leetle Seester? go for it! you want to go to the mall with by yourself with a friend of yours? sure! i hardly let Leo out of the house at your age, i guess i can make a small adjustment here. have fun! you're failing a class? well, you're grounded, but you can still text on your phone and i won't care.

-.-

:coffee:

Is everyone here the oldest? O_O :shocked:

*Finally sees the light... runs for the hills.* :scared:

:jig:Its a pirates life for me:jig: ya look for me

Pirates dont jig...
They Waltz.

you screw up and you get in so much trouble for it, but they do the same exact thing when they get to be your age and it's no big deal.

Happens to me too. Probably happened to Laarz, and he probably did it to his kids too.

Parents gotta learn on the first kid :D Still kinda sucks though. Oh well.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High