The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Eh Leo...you don't "pwn" a pic with one that's even worse..you and nurman should go back a few years and see what Battlepix really was. Then maybe you would actually understand it.

Oh and on the creepy, someone who calls everyone else creepy and acts much the same way if not worse... is creepy.

Go figure.

Eh Leo...you don't "pwn" a pic with one that's even worse..you and nurman should go back a few years and see what Battlepix really was. Then maybe you would actually understand it.

Oh and on the creepy, someone who calls everyone else creepy and acts much the same way if not worse... is creepy.

Go figure.

you're a little grouchy today, aren't you? i'll go ahead and remove myself from Battlepix because, from what you just implied in the above statement, Nurman and i aren't too good at it.

:p

i got flamed.

wowscrnshot120810165416.jpg

So Gorny,were you in the wrong place at the wrong time or the right place at the right time. You got a Feat of Strength for this? whats that actually do? Curious

Wrong place. Wrong time. Got my *** burned and killed.

It's a feat of strength because he won't be doing it for ever.

I don't see how getting yourself killed is a feat of strength. Last I checked Deathwing is in the game for good, just like all the other main baddies in WoW, so I don't quite see how he WON'T be doing it forever.

i got flamed.

wowscrnshot120810165416.jpg

I haven't logged on since Sunday. Waiting on buying the xpac, because I'm having a blast leveling my troll druid...and I still have a ways to go before I'll need level 80+ areas.

*gives Gorny hug*

*hands out pepernoten*

Dutch sweets ^_^

Last edited:

char not available, Nurman... unless that's the point.

i just want to wish myself luck for what im about to do... which is fail my class, if not both of them. here's to procrastination and getting ill on the wrong week.

*bitter smile*

:wine:

let's do this.

char not available, Nurman... unless that's the point.

i just want to wish myself luck for what im about to do... which is fail my class, if not both of them. here's to procrastination and getting ill on the wrong week.

*bitter smile*

:wine:

let's do this.

Goodluck! :thumbup:

*gives Gorny hug*

*hands out pepernoten*

Dutch sweets ^_^

Thanks for the pepertoten,did Sinterklaas give you these or did you make them;)

Goodluck with failing your tests Leo, that doesn't sound right, aren't you supposed to pass them:coffee: well goodluck with whatever you're trying to do:thumbup:

yeah, im supposed to pass them, but this week kinda knocked me on my ***, i couldn't read let alone start my essays. so, it's no one's fault but my own and i certainly did not expect my teachers to care, so i did not email them and let them know i was ill. here goes...

:( Ya should've emailed them, or let them know somehow.

Some people do care about others (just not ladies with fliers)

Thanks for the pepertoten,did Sinterklaas give you these or did you make them;)

Goodluck with failing your tests Leo, that doesn't sound right, aren't you supposed to pass them:coffee: well goodluck with whatever you're trying to do:thumbup:

Laarz are you dutch ir something? Been meaning to ask as your name is kinda dutch :p I made them, kinda burnt though.

D: Leo I have tests too tommorrow....gah. Goodluck! Have a lucky (slightly burnt) pepernoten :D

All the american words that are different to the UK are from different languages.

We're lazy remember? We just steal words and make them easier to say, and more complex to spell so you don't take them back.

All the american words that are different to the UK are from different languages.

We're lazy remember? We just steal words and make them easier to say, and more complex to spell so you don't take them back.

Yes same with UK english.

"Wait we don't have a word for that? Hmm who does....ah that'll do!"

I can't spell at all D:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High