The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

ORLY?!

*rubs hands together with an evil grin*

I wasted a trip to walmart and gamestop last night as neither had the collector's edition. Got it from walmart.com though. I just have to wait for it to get here.

I went via PM...already may have a lead on a pet from an undisclosed source.

The funny thing is that I only play vs AI nowdays or custom maps, I even play SC1 campaign now and then. (ps. just got my Zeratul avatar, KICKASS!)

Oh dear, I played SC2 25 hours straight. Time to take a long nap.

nurman said:
(ps. just got my Zeratul avatar, KICKASS!)

I hate you so much right now. :unimpressed:

Anyway, after I order the CE online the warehouse ships it to our store to get rid of it. So I could've bought it....today.

You can't believe how frustrated I was with "Overmind My Dead Body". (Sub-achi for the Zeratul 'tar)

I just rushed thru the dang map.

Also I've already played a beat 'em up map (custom). It's hilarious :D

Woot! Cats are so awesome, and the name is hilarious! :D

It could be the cat is just lost though. I usually never feed cats, since they keep coming back. They'll usually travel back home eventually. >_>

lol!! thanks. i think LP came up with the name. :) seriously tho... they are biggest i have ever seen.

and i've been kinda wanting a cat for a while, but i am sadly allergic to cats. but hey, a cat is fine as long as they are outside! :D and he wants to come in, but my dog would tear him to shreds... maybe... still don't want to take that chance. and he could be a sprayer. so he's stay outside and we are happy. ^_^ got him kitty food today. no more Beneful. it gives our animals HORRIBLE gas for some reason... o_O

Oh dear, I played SC2 25 hours straight. Time to take a long nap.

OMFG! yeah, Mara would most likely be jealous too. XD

but i am sadly allergic to cats. but hey, a cat is fine as long as they are outside! :D

The cats we have, or one of them anyway were really good friends with me! Damn I miss it lol. I can always go home to visit my parents, but it's not the same as when I was living there.

Like my dad or step-mom would try and call it's name to get it inside when it was standind outside, and it would just sit there and stare at them. Then I could go to the door and call for it, and he'd come walking over and purr like it was no tomorrow. :D

I was talking about that baby bottle with the beer it it...your favorite treat right?

Gorny--> but he's a cute kitty! Gremlin he is not. :azn:

Lucky--> :D have you had fun today? ^_^ and send a quick message to Mara. i can't speak for him. hehehe! ^_^

Yep. Not sure if Mara would add me because I just remembered the stupid RealID thingy, and that I stink in PvP if Mara needed someone for allies in pvp.

You remind me much of the medic, Leo. You should cosplay as one and Mara as a marine with a c-14 gauss rifle.

Nice.
Amazing how the older the recording equipment that was used the clearer the melody and lyric's are in the songs, in spite of the old slang...

Got his license plate.
asshole-thumb-572xauto-193636.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High