The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

and now some music from what's becomming one of my favorite runs:

[YOUTUBE]RlSh1ZDlAbg[/YOUTUBE]

morning, Compound. weekend was good. it's always nice to see Mara drunk on a Saturday night. ^_^ and we played RL Mafia! like, our friend bought a werewolf mafia card game and we turned it into a drinking game. it. was. awesome! Mara and i kicked *** and took names. ^_^

oh, and i heard about this from a friend of mine. just saw the trailer for it. i think it's self-explanatory enough. :grin:

[YOUTUBE]fK2bBfuepKk[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for IDing that video for me LeO!
:D
Got a buddy using the end scene 3 sec leap gif of the bungee munch as his Tar at another place.

Last edited:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a0IzOznacNo&amp;hl=fi_FI&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a0IzOznacNo&amp;hl=fi_FI&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I can't stop laughing!

Because dogs eat everything! :p I've seen a dog eat another humans vomit. :crazyeyes:

yeah. that is true. she has CCD- Compulsive Chewing Disorder. she will chew on ANYTHING. as long as she has chew toys and stuffed animals, i am fine with that. i don't mind picking up the fluff.

*looks behind herself*

she's chewing on her leg now.... o_O and that is not the first time she has done that either, so she is being normal. i am happy. ^_^

Just learn her not to chew on clothes and shoes... and furniture... and other kids and you should be fine! :D

And chewing on her leg? Could be that she's itching. ^_^

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High