The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

yeah, the stuff she is not supposed to chew on she does not for the most part. i have a pretty watchful eye on her and she's gotten better about that. she is really smart. Our roomie came home when Mara and i were not and found her chewing on my house shoe. as soon as he walked in, she dropped the shoe and tried to run. she got caught, knew it, and tried to run for her cage. she knows when she has done wrong. she likes to be sneaky about it.

maybe, maybe not. she'll roll over on her back, be silly, rub her face with her paws and then start to chew on her leg like it's a toy or something.

It's good that she knows what she's not allowed to chew on! Nothing's worse than a dog that chews on everything. Gets expensive real fast! :D

Hmmm. Maybe she's just silly then. But then again those are the funniest animals to have! ^_^

Btw check inbox in a few seconds! :D

sure! i will. ^_^

and yeah, she is silly, but really sweet. VERY hyperactive and gets so excited when someone comes over. plays a bit rough, but she doesn't mean to. when she goes to her cage and you put the blankie over it, you know she was pissed when you go to let her out a bit later and her pillow fluff is everywhere.

i do have to admit, she has gotten better. when we first got her, she was a little wild, way more hyperactive than what she is now, and is more manageable. she can sleep thru the night now. thank goodness.

Alot of younger dogs play a bit rough, but they usually grow out of it when they get older. ^_^

And yea nothing's better than a dog that sleeps through the night. :)

definitely. Leo likes her sleep. :)

well, the thing about Casey is she is almost as tall as me. the guys can be more rough with her, but i cannot. not gonna lie, im a bit scared to because she will think it's ok when it is not.

Korial, have you not seen pics of her?

I think I've seen a pic in one of your albums on FB, but not sure if that was your dog or someone elses. But feel free to send a couple links of her, since I love dogs! :D

Although I'm more of a cat person before, it's changing more into dogs. Cats are really awesome, but it doesn't always beat the company of dogs.

*wishes he could have a dog in his appartment*

I had a near 18 hour Pokemon, TMNT, He-Man and Dragonball streak. WOOHOO.

Just got SC2 40 minutes ago, made it home and it's now @ 84%.

COME ON, HURRY UP YOU PESKY INSTALLER!

*JEALOUS*

I have to wait... 5 hours until my job ends, then I got an appointment to get a haircut before I can finally run home and install the game!

I'll pick up the game in my lunch break though. Going to be drooling all over the box until 3.30 pm. XD

It looks like the pet will be tied to your battle.net account along with the serial key for SC2. At least I haven't seen a code for activating the pet for WoW yet. I'll take a closer look later though! Now I'm just waiting for the game to patch so I can start the game! :D

first of all, Happy SC 2 Day, everyone. Mara will be picking his copy up at lunch or on his way home. ^_^

I think I've seen a pic in one of your albums on FB, but not sure if that was your dog or someone elses. But feel free to send a couple links of her, since I love dogs! :D

Although I'm more of a cat person before, it's changing more into dogs. Cats are really awesome, but it doesn't always beat the company of dogs.

*wishes he could have a dog in his appartment*

hey.... we had a solid white kitty come to our house last night! and he's still here! :D we named him... well, i'll PM you the name. there is a reason for it. he's cute and so sweet and wants to come inside, but we can't because of Casey. we're thinking someone dropped him off. we saw him on Sunday and fed him some ham. didn't stick around for long, but he showed up last night!! :D Leo is happy. we have an outdoor kitty! hopefully he will stay. ^_^

you know white kittens are bad luck...when fed ham after 4PM.

Gremlin kitties they are.

funny-pictures-white-cat-couch-crack-change.jpg

first of all, Happy SC 2 Day, everyone. Mara will be picking his copy up at lunch or on his way home. ^_^

hey.... we had a solid white kitty come to our house last night! and he's still here! :D we named him... well, i'll PM you the name. there is a reason for it. he's cute and so sweet and wants to come inside, but we can't because of Casey. we're thinking someone dropped him off. we saw him on Sunday and fed him some ham. didn't stick around for long, but he showed up last night!! :D Leo is happy. we have an outdoor kitty! hopefully he will stay. ^_^

Thank you! happy sc2 day to you and mara too! I hope you play too! Can I add mara?

WTB SC2 Pet code for WOW :p

ORLY?!

*rubs hands together with an evil grin*

I wasted a trip to walmart and gamestop last night as neither had the collector's edition. Got it from walmart.com though. I just have to wait for it to get here.

Woot! Cats are so awesome, and the name is hilarious! :D

It could be the cat is just lost though. I usually never feed cats, since they keep coming back. They'll usually travel back home eventually. >_>

LMAO! You def have me beat nurman! I played like... *counts on fingers* about 5-6 hours or so.

Got to say that SC2=epic!!!! Can't wait to get back home. If only I could call in sick tomorrow I'd stay up all night. But I can't. >_<

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High