The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Pikachu doesn't go Peekaboo!

Okay, I just finished the anime H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~.
That last episode started really good, but had one of the most WTF endings I've ever seen in any anime. I'm still REALLY confused....
Overall it was a pretty damned good anime. Ending was seriously freaking confusing, even though it was a happy ending. Best not to think about it too much I guess...

Yeah, I have to post here since I can't get to the anime thread in the PAL forum.

And we like it fine you posting here :flowers: .

you, me, her, etc.

but then when last I was here, the old thread was super dead and smelled horrible

aragorn needs to not leave those dead threads out in the sun to rot

You seem to have a rotten smell about you Ash ...been dead too long?

Could someone send me some crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jam? I have wheat bread to toast for it, but no time to go shopping to get any. :weep:

Edit: Aww, man! I just remembered the strawberry jam packets I asked for this morning...I accidentally threw them away on my way out the door. :banghead:

Didn't you just have a 4 day weekend?!? Slacker.
Yes...but I was asleep for a day and a half, sick in bed for the next day and a half, and spent the rest of the time playing a game. And at the end of that, spent another several hours or so doing the chores I hadn't done that I usually do over the weekend... It was hardly a " long weekend" for me! :hanky:

Yes...but I was asleep for a day and a half, sick in bed for the next day and a half, and spent the rest of the time playing a game. And at the end of that, spent another several hours or so doing the chores I hadn't done that I usually do over the weekend... It was hardly a " long weekend" for me! :hanky:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun though. Sleeping is awesome, and being in bed is also awesome.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun though. Sleeping is awesome, and being in bed is also awesome.
Not when you're drugged up and sick to your stomach. :tongue:

Aaawwww man, if I only had my sig back :wink: . That's going on top of the TT quote pile.

Aaawwww man, if I only had my sig back :wink: . That's going on top of the TT quote pile.

And the "random" link can be to the picture Eve posted about sleeping :grin:.

Shouldn't it link to something totally different to have its use as he told recently?

Shouldn't it link to something totally different to have its use as he told recently?

I only said that one since that was the first thing that popped into my head when I read about quoting :azn:...there are tons of posts that you can chose from...or you can just randomly pick one and there you go :hide:.

Nah, with the way TT did you can actually quote 2 at once. One as text and another in the hyperlink. It's pretty smart actually.

Yeah I tried every single symbol in it. No link there.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High