The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

This is very strange....
It says my PALship is still going, but all my PAL perks are revoked.
This IS weird...perhaps you should send a PM to Elly asking about it.

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Maybe, I dunno though. I'd have to delete 61 of my PMs to do so though.

Yso store so many PMs?
I only have 5 stored. Guess I'm not as popular as you are. :girly:

I like to keep random PMs of things.
I just went through my box and I had a PM from some dude who thought I was mod and closed his thread for no particular reason.

I just went through my box and I had a PM from some dude who thought I was mod and closed his thread for no particular reason.

i had one of those last year when i was still using the east forum...the guy was pissed that i kept locking his threads...he offered me a shako or something if i would let him keep bumping them. :laugh:

I had something similar happen to me not too long ago, except this person kept thinking I was the OP of a trade thread and sending me PMs offering random things for stuff on the trade list. Even after I told him multiple times that it wasn't my thread. :rolleyes:

i had one of those last year when i was still using the east forum...the guy was pissed that i kept locking his threads...he offered me a shako or something if i would let him keep bumping them. :laugh:

So did you ever get your shako?

That's where they go wrong. Bribes do not work....blackmail on the other hand......

Wait, so Edison is PAL-less now too?
Can one of you send a PM to Elly for me? I still have like 52 PMs to delete.

Done .

Thanks Tri!
Hoepfully I'll get my PALship back soon. I'm missing that place already :hanky:

Very strange indeed. Maybe I could claim my Pal-less situation as well.

Ding-dong. :wave:

Reruns right now, but there are some good ones.

Well, I guess he would watch anything with SG label. :grin: Fanboy. :azn: But we are watching on my computer (from my DVD archives). I'm not even sure if it's aired here in out TV - I guess we only have the last season of SG-1 (last. :cry:).

I'm in the biomedical sciences faculty, so I guess I'm all about getting prepped for med school and the like.
I kinda wish I went into something else though, like maybe computer science or chemical engineering. Oh well.

I study computer science. Loads of work, not much fun :rolleyes: but I find it interesting. I always knew this is something for me.

Gee, I'm so bored today. I'm doing some stuff in Scilab (I seriously hate Matlab) - which is an awesome tool, and it's open-source! - but it's generally not very exciting. And my neck hurts like hell. I was on my training in the morning and it didn't help much...

I actually thought about doing computer science since I do like working with computers and would like to learn a lot more, but I never took any sort of programming courses in high school so I'm a complete noob with that stuff. I don't even know stuff like C or VB. My brother's in computer engineering so maybe I'll get him to teach me some stuff.
I'm thinking of taking a couple programming courses in the coming years though, so hopefully I'll pick some stuff up. I'd like to be able to work with Java, since that seems like the most prominent programming language right now.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High